Should commoners have last names?

But really, whats the point?

Maybe if your last name is your family profession I can see it being useful, like Smith, or Office-worker von Office_worker.

destroying the last name destroys the family unit even further. jew.

>family unit.

Your family is your country, faggot.

>Marc Record-Corrector
I see the added value tbqh

kys commie shit

You ae wrong, only when you have given everything to the state, have you achieved nationalism, the individual is no-one, the whoe is the everything.

Men are pigs in mens clothing.

oh he actually was a commie. ahhaha

You would rather put strangers ahead of your own kin? We have a word for that around here, you're a cuck.

Putting your family over your country is degeneracy.

Like America is even worth putting before your country

You must be incredibly deluded

>being this unpatriotic.

Go sail on a ship and live on your own island, you America hating traitor.

Everyone should have simple common names but have tattoos on their forehead of symbols that pertain to their profession

tbqh senpai-a-lam i think you're just upset that you're a permavirgin loser that will never be able to have kids/kin of his own and wants every one else to suffer for it

What if your family was great in the past? What if it will be in the future? What if showing lineage in your name is actually beneficial in record keeping of any and all types? What if you're a giant fucking moron?

>your family is your country
>even the niggers, spics and chinks in it

>tbqh senpai-a-lam i think you're just upset that you're a permavirgin loser that will never be able to have kids/kin of his own and wants every one else to suffer for it

Says the person who will never live for anything higher than his hedonistic pleasures.

You will never be the higher-man, when you only think for yourself and not the nation. You have no virtue.

whatever delusion you want to use to justify yourself in your head m8, take your pick.

>What if your family was great in the past?

Only if its still great.

>What if it will be in the future?

Make it happen and we will see.

>What if showing lineage in your name is actually beneficial in record keeping of any and all types?

Numbers exist.

Fucking liberal.

>Tyrone
>Tyrone
>Tyrone
Who robbed the liquor store?
Even niggers need last names so we can catch them.

neck yourself commie

Her maj's vag calling the man of honor a communist? Amusing.

But Farmer is a boring last name TBQH

>implying because I live in bongland I like it here
>implying you still shouldn't neck yourself

A lefty like you wouldn't understand.

>I got rich, so now I just make up a last name I guess
>My kids didnt stay rich, they get a number I guess
>Grandpa John Smith and his grandson Phil 19284884392
Do you have autism?

Not an argument against my right-wing ideals. You John Locke worshiping hedonist.