Lol I love the poorly educated

How you enjoying Trump's cabinet faggots? Enjoying the oligarchy? Might as well live in Russia or Egypt.

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/trump-pledges-to-drain-the-swamp
freebeacon.com/politics/anti-walmart-union-stays-quiet-hillary-gets-big-donation-heiress-alice-walton/
nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/12/16/warren-buffett-endorses-hillary-clinton-and-calls-for-higher-taxes-on-wealthy/
seattletimes.com/seattle-news/times-watchdog/minorities-exploited-by-warren-buffetts-mobile-home-empire-clayton-homes/
wsj.com/articles/so-far-hillary-clinton-raises-more-than-donald-trump-from-oil-industry-1473190849
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/06/donald-trump-campaign-fossil-fuels-super-pacs-energy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're right. You move there first user, we'll meet you there.

but user, are you being racist!?!?!? egypt was ruled by blacks dont you know??? they wuz kangs n sheit

>The swamp is legitimate businesses and the talented people inside them
>not the political apparatus and atmosphere that allows them to corrupt and be corrupted
>nor the career politicians and powerplayers

OH NO THE EVIL CAPITALIST INTERESTS

I'm feeling some trepidation, but let's see how this thing goes.
>op is condescending faggot.

>let me explain to you what the swamp really meant when his last political ad attacked wallstreet

>if they are rich and/or worked for a bank, they are the swamp!
This is meme is almost as bad as
>Farage and Trump are part of the establishment too! Because they are rich!

Trump was voted into office by low-information people. Their stupid factory jobs are not coming back, and they should prepare for their lives to get worse under Trump, not better. When will white trash learn?

>if they are rich and/or worked for a bank, they are the swamp!

Yes, all bankers and rich people should be shoot.

>Farage and Trump are part of the establishment too! Because they are rich!

Yes, if someone is a millionaire they are your enemy.

>BUT BUT THEY ARE LOOKING OUT FOR OUR INTRESTS

Wha position does Guilliani hold in Trumps cabinet?

>Their stupid factory jobs are not coming back, and

Because something Trump didn't tell those stupid hicks voting for him that those jobs don't even exist anymore. Can't wait for not only no new jobs, but another economic collapse caused by his tax cuts and deregulation.

>Wha position does Guilliani hold in Trumps cabinet?

Don't know yet. Probably FBI.

>implying it's as bad or worse than hillary

Because appointing Joe schmo from podunk Idaho would work out so well.

>implying it's as bad or worse than hillary

Yeah Hillary would have appointed CEO of Exxon to be head of our foreign policy.

>Because appointing Joe schmo from podunk Idaho would work out so well.

Nice backtracking there user. That's what you would have said under President Hillary.

Trump said all along he would get rid of the career politicians that leech off the government payroll,he didn't mean replace them all with poor people.

>Trump said all along he would get rid of the career politicians that leech off the government payroll,

And replace them with CEOs of big companies to get rid of the middle man

Also you forget about the neocon generals he's appointing because he knows he's gonna see civil unrest soon.

No, under Hillary it would have been Saudis as US ambassadors and secretary of state

these people are still better than the career politicians who do nothing.

>deregulation causes economic collapse

this is beck teir
except worse
at least beck had soros nailed in 2009 before he went to isreal and sold out. You on the other hand dont even have a thesis.

The information war has moved on, this is not 2009 we dont use chalkboards anymore.

Farage is a tool. I can't understand how anyone with any degree of sense can like the man.
He was funny when he would troll the EU, but god forbid he ever gets to be PM. Goodbye NHS, goodbye workers rights, goodbye social care. He'll take us back to Victorian times, but at least they'll be less darkies around right?

>all this lefty bollocks
Literally "Trump will put gays in camps!"-tier liberal horse shit.
When has Farage ever said anything about scrapping the NHS or getting rid of the darkies?
>muh workers rights
Unions get out

>Yes, all bankers and rich people should be shoot.

spotted the commie.

He's probably not wrong, but its really a scorched earth solution.

The french revolution was effective although probably not the best solution.

Its a desperate solution

Fuck off commie.

>The french revolution was effective although probably not the best solution.

yes it was so effective the instantaneously turned onto each other.

Still better than Obongo's choices. HRC Secretary of state... Hahahahahahahaaa.

>should be shoot
>shoot
mfw

well they got them all formed into a modern liberal republic didnt they?

I mean we arnt far off from being back where france was, the french revolution is the archtype for reform in desperation.

I mean we should aim higher than that, we should look for a better solution (hopefully trump is that), but if the guillotine is effective we have a fallback.

I don't like the Pompeo appointment. Not sure yet how I feel about the T-Rex appointment (if that's who it really is). Waiting to hear what he has to say at the confirmation hearing.

Apart from that, I'm fine. Flynn, Bannon, Sessions, Mattis, Kelly, Carson, all great!

Calling it now. Trump will quit before his 4 years are up. He will have prevented any lawsuits against him and will not care about what is expect of him. He will have fucked up so much for personal gains that it will take decades to uncover most of it. He will simply blame everyone else about how they make it too hard and then resign.

>Deregulation and tax cuts will not bring back any jobs
What is Economics

His "Drain the Swamp" pledge is about ethics reform in governments to stop career politicians from being able to stand for an unlimited number of terms and from being able to lobby on behalf of foreign governments and corporations after they retire from government.

Trump stated all throughout his campaign that he was going to appoint people with a proven track record in the world of business. That is invariably going to mean people who have worked with some of the biggest corporations in the world.

None of this is contrary to what Trump said he would do in his campaign.

Why don't we go read EXACTLY what Trump SAID HE MEANT by drain the swamp then, shall we?

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/trump-pledges-to-drain-the-swamp

>- October 18, 2016 -
>Trump Pledges To Drain The Swamp And Impose Congressional Term Limits

>It is time to drain the swamp in Washington, D.C.
>That is why I am proposing a package of ethics reforms to make our government honest once again.
>First: I am going to institute a 5-year ban on all executive branch officials lobbying the government after they leave government service.
>Second: I am going to ask Congress to institute its own 5-year ban on lobbying by former members of Congress and their staffs.
>Third: I am going to expand the definition of lobbyist so we close all the loopholes that former government officials use by labeling themselves consultants and advisors when we all know they are lobbyists.
>Fourth: I am going to issue a lifetime ban against senior executive branch officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.
>Fifth: I am going to ask Congress to pass a campaign finance reform that prevents registered foreign lobbyists from raising money in American elections.

Doesn't say anything about not picking talented people from the world of private enterprise, "Drain the swamp" is ENTIRELY about CAREER POLITICIANS AND SPECIAL-INTEREST-LOBBYING BY CAREER POLITICIANS.

You massive faggot.

Faggot's that's hate speech bro lol . Pence will be taking care of faggotry don't you worry bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

>lets end lobbying by just putting the corporations in power

But, OP, nobody is dumb enough to vote for trump on Sup Forums.
Right ?

Which corporation did he appoint to government?

If that's what he really did then you shouldn't have a problem telling me.

>Which corporation did he appoint to government?
Didn't say he did. He has put people that represent corporations in positions of power therefore corporations in power.

He is putting people who have to quit their cushy corporate jobs in power. I don't understand who the fuck he is supposed to pick? Pick talented business leaders and you get "hurr durr corporations in power". If he picks talented political leaders you get "hurr he's not draining the swamp".

Is he supposed to fill his cabinet with NEETS?

>I love the poorly educated
Being this retarded. You know very well he never said this.

You LITERALLY said >lets end lobbying by just putting the corporations in power

Asked to name an example of a corporation that's been put in power and you have nothing, you stupid fucking shit.

>He has put people that represent corporations in positions of power

He has appointed some people that have had jobs with major corporations. He picked a guy that worked for Goldman Sachs 15 years ago.

Is that the same as appointing Goldman Sachs?

If I employ someone who worked for the US government 15 years ago, have I effectively employed the US government?

freebeacon.com/politics/anti-walmart-union-stays-quiet-hillary-gets-big-donation-heiress-alice-walton/

Anti-Walmart Union Stays Quiet as Hillary Gets Big Donation From Heiress Alice Walton

nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/12/16/warren-buffett-endorses-hillary-clinton-and-calls-for-higher-taxes-on-wealthy/

Warren Buffett Endorses Hillary Clinton and Calls for Higher Taxes on Wealthy

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/times-watchdog/minorities-exploited-by-warren-buffetts-mobile-home-empire-clayton-homes/

Minorities exploited by Warren Buffett’s mobile-home empire

>Implying democrat are not corrupt
>obama screw white middle class due woth Obamacare,Section8,HUD

Better take people that only have member of congress, senate or signaled virtue in X NGO and have big gaps in their resume.

Who do you want elected to these positions? A bunch of liberal know-it-all professorial faggots? Or a bunch of rich, successful fucks that can't be bought themselves?

>puts retired generals in charge of national security
>puts business leaders in charge of the economy
>puts prosecutors in charge of Justice
>WHAT A FUCKING DICK, where are all the harvard professors and lifetime politicians gunna go, huh?

I'm seriously okay with this.

Then there was never any point in voting for him.

>The french revolution was effective
Bourgeois powergrab.

As has already been pointed out, "draining the swamp" was about preventing politicians from becoming lobbyists. Their actual governmental roles were not in question.

>Asked to name an example of a corporation that's been put in power and you have nothing, you stupid fucking shit.
As I pointed out the question was irrelevant. The system is representative. Saying the people are in power doesn't mean the people have literally been appointed. It means people that represent the people are in power.

Going off the background of many of these people it is clear they represent corporations.

lel only bernie cucks thought "drain the swamp" meant no more rich people

Unlike previous administrations, Trump is choosing the people _he_ wants, not the people that the donors/special interests/lobbyists want.

That is the essence of draining the swamp.

Thanks for playing.

>The french revolution was effective
Fuck off mate, proto communism.

Hi former Trump supporter here

I just heard he wants to build a WALL between here and Mexico?!? That's racist!!! #ImWithHerNow

>th-they're not all corrupt pieces of shit th-they're j-j-j-just r-rich thats th-the issue

>Going off the background of many of these people it is clear they represent corporations.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Corporations are not people and people are not corporations.

You are the one who said Trump was appointing corporations to power.

But appointing someone who has WORKED FOR a corporation is an entirely different thing.

There is nothing inherently wrong with political appointees that have worked for major corporations. It is only wrong if they use their influence to show special favour to the companies they have worked for.

Rex Tillerson has been an associate of the Boy Scouts of America for longer than he has been employed by ExxonMobil, so by your logic, Trump has appointed a representative of the Boy Scouts.

What about the girl scouts?!!

Where do these people he should appoint come from.

The heavens?

Do they float down with halos and a clean bill of health?

This is the fucking dumbest shit ever....look.....

WALL

NO SAND NIGGERS

BETTER TRADE DEALS

GLOBALISM ONLY IF IT BENEFITS AMERICANS FROM A JOBS/GROWTH PERSPECTIVE.

I don't give a fuck about every little appointment he makes.

Liberal republic does not a commune make

>Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

There is nothing extraordinary about it. You brought his background up yourself. I didn't even mention it.

I think the only people who got scammed here were Sander supporters. I wonder what it feels like to lose so much?

Oh except for everything else. Like a wall. Ending globalism. Better relations with Russia. Kicking out shit skins.

Why'd you stop replying you gigantic cuck?

I doubt few on Sup Forums understand that Berkshire Hathaway doesn't actually produce anything, it's literally a giant capital venture firm, taking investors money and throwing it at profitable business models. Warren spots a solid company that meets his criteria and buys a chunk with other people's money (and some of his own). Warren is like the other elitists in DC, he has the luxury of being rich and having his opinions matter without actually contributing much of anything to the process.

>this fucking shill
You make leafposters look talented

No, you need to provide evidence that having been employed by a corporation makes these people incapable of serving a political appointment without acting as "representatives of corporations" as you are accusing them of.

Your argument, as I understand it, is this:

>1. These appointees have been employed by a corporation
>2. Therefore, they will act on behalf of these corporations in government

But you haven't demonstrated why 2 necessarily follows from 1. It's a guilt by association sort of thing. It's the equivalent of accusing someone of witchcraft because they once worked for a wiccan.

If you drain the swamp, it wins

>he_ wants, not the people that the donors/special interests/lobbyists want.

Yeah except exxon gave him a shit ton of money.

>Yeah except exxon gave him a shit ton of money.

wsj.com/articles/so-far-hillary-clinton-raises-more-than-donald-trump-from-oil-industry-1473190849

>Hillary Clinton Raises More Than Donald Trump From Oil Industry

>Individuals who work for oil and natural-gas companies donated $149,000 to Mr. Trump’s GOP campaign through July 30, the end of the most recent fundraising period, compared with $525,000 to Mrs. Clinton.

>The industry’s executives and employees also have donated $470,000 to a fundraising account Mr. Trump established with the Republican National Committee, compared with $650,000 to a similar account Mrs. Clinton set up with the Democrats, according to new calculations provided to The Wall Street Journal by the nonpartisan Center for Responsive Politics.

>At Exxon Mobil Corp., the world’s largest publicly traded oil company, employees have made 175 donations to Mrs. Clinton’s campaign, totaling roughly $18,000, while Mr. Trump’s campaign has received just one donation from an Exxon employee.

> while Mr. Trump’s campaign has received just one donation from an Exxon employee.

> while Mr. Trump’s campaign has received just one donation from an Exxon employee.

But I guess now the Wall Street Journal is FAKE NEWS, right?

Not directly, though super pacs faggot. Cenk covered this already. You got conned faggot. Hard. Enjoy the corporate cocksucking faggot.

>people work for companies

wow, who gives a shit

>OH NO THE EVIL CAPITALIST INTERESTS

>Trump (the billionaire) says big business is full of corrupt assholes who don't belong in government
>Sup Forums applauds so hard they stain their pants with semen
>leftys say big business is full of corrupt assholes who don't belong in government
>Sup Forums says they're just a bunch of foolish hippies

MFW

>Not directly, though super pacs faggot.

[citation needed]

Delusional leftist conspiracy theorists LOVE saying that the oil industry bankrolls Trump but have NO evidence, because the oil industry wanted HILLARY.

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/06/donald-trump-campaign-fossil-fuels-super-pacs-energy

>Trump has garnered the endorsements of several leading fossil fuel chieftains and has often espoused pro-oil and coal rhetoric, his campaign and allied Super Pacs have seen dismal fundraising yields in the energy sector, seemingly due to nervousness about Trump’s thin policy statements and volatile temperament, as well as difficult times many big companies are going through, say veteran GOP energy operatives and analysts.

>Trump’s campaign and allied Super Pacs received $195,166 through 30 June from coal, oil, gas and electric utilities. In the same period in 2012, Romney’s campaign and allied Super Pac roped in $8,606,958 from these fossil fuel donors, according to CRP.

>Hamm, the CEO of Continental Resources, has only given $5,000 to the Trump campaign, while at this point in 2012 he’d donated just under $1m to a Super Pac supporting Mitt Romney.

>>Trump (the billionaire) says big business is full of corrupt assholes who don't belong in government

That's not what I remember. Trump always said that America had the best people in the private sector, the best people, the smartest people, that he wanted to bring in to negotiate on behalf of the US. I remember him saying that.
Maybe I'm remembering wrong.
Maybe you could correct me?

>It's ok for trump to take money from big business if Hillary did.
Guess what? The election is over. He has to stand on his own merits now.

No, the point of that post is that not only did Trump NOT receive a "shitton of money" from ExxonMobil, he actually got less money from ExxonMobil and indeed the entire oil & gas industry than both Hillary and every major Republican presidential candidate for decades.

How this can be spun as receiving a "shitton of money", and by implication of the poster, enough to influence his decision to appoint the T.Rex is beyond me.

Maybe you can walk me through the logic on this one.

>oil and gas industry is hesitant about Trump and shows so little support for him that it is talked about by every mainstream media outlet
>this is evidence that Trump's political appointees were influenced/directed by the oil & gas industry

Is that about right?

Trump never said anything about big business you rat