What the fuck is going on with these new generations ?

What the fuck is going on with these new generations ?

>go to watch local handball tournament
>14 year olds playing
>90% of them is 6'5", shoulders size of a fuckin Goliath, bone structure that could tear the wall down, beard like cavemen

I'm 27 can't even grow a decent beard.
Same shit with these 16 year old teenage girls. They look like milfs; huge tits, ass sticking out, taller than me

What the fuck is going on ? Is it the food, better quality of life, medicines ?
Why are these new generations so fuckin mature ?
Are we being evolutionary fucked by the new kids on the block ?
Is our time finished ?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.berkeley.edu/2010/09/17/puberty/
naturalsociety.com/why-synthetic-vitamins-should-be-avoided/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God just wants us to fuck children

>16 year old teenage girls
>taller than me

Ante, I...

>Same shit with these 16 year old teenage girls. They look like milfs; huge tits, ass sticking out, taller than me
just go for 12 year old girls if you want to feel superior. I would too since I am a manlet

>taller than me

>16yr old girls taller than me
>Purgeri

I don't know whether to laugh or masturbate/

What is your height?
and it's probably because of all the hormones in the milk and meat

i hate to break it to you user , but you're a midget

you're not a real country

They stoped enriching public water with estrogen when they grew up.

hormones
you'd think they would stop growing.

>your genetics are shit, sorry

I'm 6'1''.
I'm good until they put on the heels.

>taller than me

Ayy, but yeah, nowadays chicks definitely start developing earlier.

Ja imam 17 tuzi me da sam maloljetan boli me kara ali imam 198cm u polu bradu
Svi samnom u razredu su iznad 185cm
Get fucked shorty

Youre just a shitty colony

Some scientist said that he had an inner trouble detector that makes women breed more males, and stronger ones in times of upcoming wars. That's why D-Day generation was superior and nu-male one was weak, because peace was in the air at the time they were born. It smells like trouble and war all over the planet right now, and that's why the unconscious stress felt by us produces stronger generations, to prepare us for what's coming.
That's also why balkanfaggs produced superior males since the roman empire, that region was always at war and at invasion risk. No wonder anyone from romans, to westerners that engaged them as mercenaries to roaches and the janissaires engaged the in their armies.

Don't speak to my son like that.

Sve je to super sine ali ja imam lovu pa ti vjerojatno karam curu.

>imam lovu
Top cec samo kompjuter mi je 3000 eura

But when they start losing their hair in their mid-twenties, you'll be happy you didn't grow that beard too early.

>friend grows taller and more masculine 'overnight' at 17
>10 years later, full-on male pattern baldness with almost gray beard

It's something in the air/food/water 100%

>Sve je to super sine ali ja imam lovu pa ti vjerojatno karam curu.
>skinuo jeftinu sliku sa interneta

Find a 2 meter or taller guy who lived long. By the time you are 35 you will have bone problems.

Bravo za tebe.

Ja vozim auto od 60.000 eura i koristim kompjuter od firme za džabe.

I'm 20 and literally all of my male friends are over 185.
And yes, it's crazy with girls. 15 year olds look like 19

>Tipcem bez ikakvog dokaza
t.hrvoje

HOL UP, a proud wagecuck we have here

tako IVAN !

ITT: dick measuring contest

Pathetic.

HGH in milk and beef.

Not even kidding. Same shit happened to Japan after WWII. Also the average Japanese womans bust size increased

>HGH
not in Europe, mind you

height is simply a favourable trait that gets passed on and amplified over generations, kind of like IQ does

Not seeing it where I live 2bh. But I can notice tourists from Germany and whatnot are very tall.

Not sure about their bone structure. Most of them look like the average nu-male save for the really old and fat dudes (who are also pretty fucking tall for the most part)

t. small dick man

What about girls?

It's all the fucking cow milk kids drink. I work in a school and I'm not a short guy (6'4"), some of these kids are huge. There are 12 year old girls that are hitting 6', some boys are taller than me by the time they're 14.

6'4", had back and knee problems since teens. Exersize reduces them though

Wars tend to correct it though.

I'd say they're about 6'0 but not really 6'5 kek

Yeah, my little brother is 13 and almost as tall as me (191)

>drink milk every single day from the day I was born
>only 1.71m
JUST

>he doesn't want taller girls

Can't speak for the boys, but science has proven that women reach sexual maturity at an earlier age when they don't have a father around. Apparently it's something mediated by pheremones, and probably a factor.

news.berkeley.edu/2010/09/17/puberty/

Your height is largely genetic, other factors can increase your height but there is a limit. The cow milk made sure you aren't a literal midget.

>average male height in India is 5'5"
>average Gen Z male height in India is 5'8"
>be 6' master race
>drowning in pusc

>drowning in poo

perhaps father genes trump over womanlet ones

No, that's not why I'm asking. Maybe it's time to rethink the age of consent. 12 years would be more appropriate nowadays

it doesn't matter at all. kids fuck anyway, regardless of the laws

Children are exposed to more testosterone in the womb when the mother is stressed. This would make sense bc everyone, especially women, are stressed out during times of war and uncertainty

Depends what kind of milk you drinking. Modern milk is harmful more than useful. You have to drink milk fresh from mountain cow if you want benefits from milk. That milk ain't that liquid.

Dude, it's already allowed to fuck each other at the age of 10 or so. I'm talking about grown man allowed to fuck 12 year olds.

Dumb potato, I'm looking forward to breeding you out

>6'1 but feels like a midget

know that feel bro. these kids today are fucking huge, tall as fuark

>be Kirk Douglas
>live for 100 years
>not much health problems besides late stokes
>still brains intact

Check'd serb bro.
Let's end our misery in rakija and folk beats.

no, that's stupid. achmed will use this to marry kids.
also 12 year olds are not developed enough, my sister is 13, i see her and her friends' boobs starting to grow but nowhere near full adult. also much shorter.

fuck off pedobear

xenoestrogens leaking from plastics.

Xerxes when?

>Muslims had superior genetics all along

No. Just no.

What? Pasteurized milk takes out the good bacteria but it doesn't make milk nutritionally worthless.

That dude is Brazilian

>Muslim
>race
American education.

Why the hell can't we have HGH in our beef, imagine the sick cunts everyone could become

You have shit genes. The same thing happened to me when I was growing up as a teenager these past few years.

They add artificial vitamins to the milk, they add water to it.

milk is overrated af

How do you fags drink so much milk. Dairy is already in enough fkn food as is

>height is simply a favourable trait that gets passed on and amplified over generations

No, it isn't. Final adult height is determined in the childhood years based on the quantity and quality of food.

>being this retarded
It's literally part of Looks Theory, the taller the more pussy you get, the shorter the more pussy you're not getting, pussy can or can not equal children

>kind of like IQ does
Sorry to break it to you but the average IQ is falling throughout the western world, seeing as there are absolutely no evolutionary pressures which select for intelligence anymore. The average Danish IQ has fallen by nearly 2 points since 1998.

He's a big guy

Maybe in Eurostan, not even low fat milk is made by watering milk down in the states. And how is adding vitamins in making it nutritionally worse?

Step 1: Be white
There is no step 2

Genetics dictates your height potential, diet (largely) determines whether or not you reach that potential.

>t. fell for milk jew guy

Realistically milk is just sugar water for the most part. Enjoy diabeetus

Because from overdose of artificial vitamins you can get sick, but not from overdose of natural vitamins.

The environment (high calories, unstable relationships), favours women breeding kids which mature quickly and are dumb. Yay for 7ft tall over-sexed kids. Too bad we will have no Eulers even though the white population is way higher.

This is toilet witch tier broscience

that map isn't even accurate and despite what stormniggers would have you believe, lactose tolerance is not an exclusive white trait.

>all sex leads to children

How many tall men to you know of has tons of kids with various women?

If you're outgoing you'll get to bed at least one woman in your lifetime, no matter how short you are and you'll probably get to have kids too if you want to start a family.

>Genetics dictates your height potential, diet (largely) determines whether or not you reach that potential.

Genetics dictates your generational height potential.
If you start with the good life at one point, 3-4 generations down the line and continues this will see a height growth in that family.
Nobody was created with tall genes from the start. It starts with someone in your genetical lineage starting to get better food early on.

>handball
Stupid faggots

I know m8. Calm down.

It really is a common trait within Indo-European peoples though.

It starts with eating cheese.

Toilet witches say that bathing in billion Ganges poop river is healthier than shitting on toilet.

How tall are you?

Get out. You're 13.

low IQ part of the population outbreeds high IQ part of the population because of wellfare state

thats good, that means less competition for us and more slaves to manage

What's the point of growing over than 180cm evolutionary wise?

If it's not connected to fertility rates (as they actually tend to drop), so, what's the end game?

naturalsociety.com/why-synthetic-vitamins-should-be-avoided/
"
Also known as retinyl palmitate and retinol palmitate, vitamin A palmitate is one of the most commonly found of all the synthetic vitamin isolates. Virtually all the homogenized milk that children have drank for decades has been fortified with the additive vitamin A palmitate.

“The Environmental Working Group (EWG) and New York Senator Chuck Schumer have called attention to the fact that high doses of topical retinyl palmitate were shown to accelerate cancer in lab animals
"

Because taller people have larger strength capacities. Their heads are higher and out of reach of people in a crowd, which means their brains are harder to attack.

Not fertility but taller men get more opportunities.

RARE

yes but they suck for stealth.
have you ever seen a tall man sneaking around?
of course not becouse they stick out like a sore thumb

>Spain
>4% of Sup Forums posts
>rare
How new are you?

That is all relative tho. Once all people are 7ft tall then you have to be 7ft5 to be an alpha male. Its like an arms race where the end result is frail joints and low IQs.

>tfw we end up like that species of giants from Gantz

Well bad news is we will see a drop in both iq and height since the clearly "inferior" white race is geting slowly exterminated by muslims in europe.

>low IQs
any evidence for that... lad?

6 feet here. Average male teen here is probably 6'3-6'4 and average female teen is like 5'10

Gotta be steroids or some other PED's Schools here do it all the time.

7ft tall is instant brain damage or heath problems, since according to gravity and human biology, the best height is somewhere around 180 cm. Having big hearts and big organs in general isn't such a good idea, you get similar problems as fat people.

Growth hormones used in food gets to them?