i.imgur.com/x6bcUhd.jpg
>Latakia Nov25
i.imgur.com/yqwSLCt.jpg
>/sg/ daily event map OCT 29
i.imgur.com/0IDwrZu.jpg

Developments Dec12
>ALEPPO LIBERATED
>Syrian Army repels first ISIS assault on T-4 Airbase, 2nd wave to come
>Ru MoD:ISIS offensive on Palmyra proves terrorists should not be given chance to regroup
>ISIS launches massive offensive in Deir Ezzor
>Reinforcements arrive near Palmyra as Syrian Army regroups for counter-offensive
>IS retakes Palmyra, using over 4000 men
>Turkish forces storm al-bab from 3 dicretions

WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/listen-closely-donald-trump-proposes-big-mideast-strategy-shift-1481561492
youtube.com/watch?v=N0i9yCZ5D8E
twitter.com/SonKaleTurkiye2/status/808586083701260288
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-38301629
youtu.be/wo2qOxFQTVw?t=343
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgae
fpif.org/israel-saudi-arabia-strange-bedfellows-new-middle-east/
youtube.com/watch?v=5pHgcOz2SVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eEJGk8qfAgI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SAAnime!

fuck assad and fuck syrian people

>check Bana Alabed's twitter this morning
>"this is my last moment alive"

Fuck's sake, whoever is running this account is retarded.

Fuck jews and ISIS

are there any videos of them slaughtering and burning the rebels at aleppo?

Palmyra BTFO when?

We ФCБ now

SOON
O
O
N

let's give those boys some credit

will the US of A do the right thing when Trump becomes president?
I mean leaving the middle east alone, deleting ISIS, not nuking Iran, not fighting Israel's wars, not arming the Saudis, stop trying to change the regimes, etc, etc?

>argentina will ever be white

>supporting jihadists
user, I...

what's the status on t4?

SOON
O
O
N

"to your descendants I give you this land, from the Pacific Ocean to the Mexican Gulf, to the great city of Pueblo" (Taco bell menu 15:18)

tanks are getting rekt

wsj.com/articles/listen-closely-donald-trump-proposes-big-mideast-strategy-shift-1481561492
>Listen Closely: Donald Trump Proposes Big Mideast Strategy Shift
>He signals a break from Obama and Bush: ‘We will stop looking to topple regimes and overthrow governments

Who's tanks?
Any air support?

Probably not.

In the dream world however he would invade t*rkey and liberate the Holy Hellenic city of Constantinople.

niceeee

Can anyone further elaborate on the situation with Bana, she's teleporting all over rebel territory, but is that because she's somewhere else, or her Dad following the FSA around?

Nathan is cute. CUTE

This.. but will never happen in today's world. Only way Greeks getting that back is in world war

SAA's tanks.
No idea about air support.

WE'VE TAKEN ALEPPO

Apparently shes in contact with the mayor

here we go with istanbul circle jerk again. in a dream world everyone stays in their home peacefully and no one supports any seperatism or any terrorism in any other country imo.

Fuck..
What are the Russians up to while the SAA is being BTFO

ARGENTINA IS WHITE

btw, what is /sg/ listening while Assad kills terrorists?

youtube.com/watch?v=N0i9yCZ5D8E

This coming from a Turk. Biggest agitators around.

turkish leopards in ali-baba

twitter.com/SonKaleTurkiye2/status/808586083701260288

>inb4 Syrian Observatory of Human Rights
>a guy living in a attic supporting rebels as a non biased source

bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-38301629

>leaving the middle east alone
>deleting ISIS

Pick one and only one

Dude it's ISIS, they love video footage, of course you'll see more regime tanks being destroyed.

you confuse us with USA.

In the dream world t*rks wouldnt exist either
Yeah but that probably wont happen. If anything Russia might take it and even then that is wishful thinking

/sg/ - I don't trust him and Trump, I know they're planning something...

Her account is most likely being ran by someone pretending to be her

not really. turks were around way before belgium

Yeah back when they had antennae and skittered around on the floor

mmm brit. in denial doesnt know about turkish history that spans pretty much 1500 years

Yes we know that roaches predate humans. No need to tell us that.

ISIS supposedly controls the crossroad near T4 to Qaryatayn.

Turks are just meddling trouble makers. Trying to play all sides of the game.
Want to be European so they can flood Europe and meanwhile buying oil from ISIS.
I don't even know what you guys think of your government, I think you all just jerk off over the government being sleezy and immoral and Jew like.
One day act like friends next day being slimey

Not before the flemish anatolia was still byzzies, who gives a hoot about this country anyway neo-VKN when

BBC Breaking News: Aleppo civilians 'shot on the spot' - UN

according to the russian presentation from 2015, all that isis oil trucks were travelling from ypg and saa held areas as well. are they also into the isis oil trade?

and belgium predate nothing in the meanwhile

Is Syria Livemap the best map?

Really hope Assad has a comfy Christmas :3

WE
WUZ
KANGZ
yes we know now could you please stop being a welfare leach. T*rks are worse than arabs. They are even less cicilized and are loud and obnoxious and they smell like ass.

Any proof /videos of those so called massacres from yesterday ?

just like a turkroach to blame it on the YPG. Whew!

sorry not sorry we sent the absolute shit of turkey to europe. have fun :^)

Actually the Gallic tribe belgicae was around way before turkroaches FYI

>are they also into the isis oil trade?
Yep, all you dirty shitskins are corrupt and shameless.

just check all those route maps from russian presentation. hundreds of isis oil trucks pass through ypg regions unnoticed?! it was so funny.

All Turks are the same shit. Don't try and act like there is a class structure of good vs bad Turks.

Where did they end up? Really makes you think...

belgium is half dutch half french. there is no "belgian".

nice, then we can all agree everyone buys isis oil in the region so everyone is on the same terms.

so turks, ypg and saa was working together in isis oil trade? this is some weird shit.

kek

youtu.be/wo2qOxFQTVw?t=343

Literally braindamaged

>so everyone is on the same terms.
Nope, you've shot our plane and should be exterminated.

there is good this and good that everywhere on earth. if you cant accept this fact you are either a child or insanely stupid.

well get rekt ivan.

>implying there are t*rks that arent complete subhuman filth
Come on now. You are a third world coutry and a theocracy. You haven't contributed to the world in any way that would be beneficial. The fact that t*rks are so proud of themselves when they are so pathetic is fucking laughable

It sucks to read the narrative of the MSM having kept up-to-date with the conflict over the past year or so. Suddenly everyone is buying into the idea that the Rebels are the good guys while Assad is some ebil dictator.

Frankly at this point I don't blame the SAA for executing rebel fighters. Better than wasting manpower on keeping them in prison until they chimp out again. From now on they should just bomb, invade and burn. That's my tactic in Rome: Total War. If I'm threatened with rebellion or invasion I send one strong army and invade some undermanned enemy city, capture it, destroy all the buildings, exterminate the population and then move quickly on to the next town, carrying on until my forces are depleted. By the time that army as been destroyed I've taken two or three settlements and essentially returned them to villages, hoarded all the money from destroying their buildings, and used that money to build up my defenses back home. Meanwhile the enemy has diverted all his forces to stop me, wasting time and energy and being unable to rebuild his forces due to the diminished populations.

That's right, in a peaceful world Turks would still be in central Asia instead of shitting up anything they touch.

>Nikita
lel you really know him?

Turkey is half arab and half greek, there is no such thing as "turkish"

that should be translated

Nah it's I thinks he's smacked out on tranqs/captagon

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgae

Btfo

man this is some serious shit. reminds me of our soldiers 1-2 years ago in southeast turkey.

Israel and Saudi Arabia: Strange Bedfellows in the New Middle East
fpif.org/israel-saudi-arabia-strange-bedfellows-new-middle-east/

then why did they have a country just for maybe 150 years and this country is pretty much forced into europe because france needed a buffer against germany

And Trump's going to allow them to do what they want, what will be interesting is how Russia and Turkey react.

you stay calm or will lose rest of your island man.

and greece is full turkish but we dont talk about that do we.

They've been best friends for decades

You can't find any turkish (turkic) blood west of Caspian Sea. You are arab and greek rapebabies, deal with it.

That's the name of the region, similarly how there are no Saxons in Saxony. Belgium resulted from Habsburgian lands being split during the 80 years war. Belgians are basically a kind of dutch.

>implying islam is that important to turks

I love these roaches like Onur who are disenfranchised with the way their countries are run so they are trying to fall back on an identity that doesn't even exist anymore

I knew there would be butthurt. But this fucking amount of fake news is just staggering. The libcuck media literally lost it's shit.

You fool are you even reading?

The historical area of "Belgae" or "Belgica" has been around since atleast 40 BC when Caesar first wrote about their existence, possibly they existed longer before that, so where you get the idea that "Belgium" has just popped up suddenly in the last 150 years is stupid. Belgians Are an ancient people, much older than Turks, just because some identify them as Dutch speakers, or some as French speakers, does not change their ancestry.

Donald Trump: "Wouldn't it be wonderful to work together with Russia to knock the hell out of ISIS?."
youtube.com/watch?v=5pHgcOz2SVQ

Typical barbaric subhuman talking out his ass. Maybe if you had a functional country you wouldn't be this fucking stupid. But I forgot, it's ok to be a third world shithole because WE WUZ MEHMET N SHIET

Then again, t*rks could never have a functional country. They literally shit on streets and have high rates of inbreeding.

NICE QUADS.

Turkey is filled with Islamists and sub-humans, what do you really expect?

Sorry Turk, it seems KEK has shown who's opinion he favors on this skirmish.

ayyy

Kill yourself, roach

>btw, what is /sg/ listening while Assad kills terrorists?
youtube.com/watch?v=eEJGk8qfAgI

You're retarded, read up on the migration period, Belgians are not an ethnicity and Belgae has been resettle several times since Caesar dipped his dick in celtic blood. The belgian revolution 1830 was a catholic uprising against the protestant north and was not motivated by ethnicity at all.

Seems pretty normal behavior towards captured Jihadis to be honest. No chopping blocks in the background or piles of dead children with barrel bombs shoved down their throats.

just imagine

So guys. this is it. the all the memes we shared, we made, laughed at and saved ends here.

but no we still have more to do. this is only the beginning, the beginning of the end!

How is the mood where you are?

So what's the next battleground.
Also why the fuck do the SAA let terrorist leave in surrender when they will just fight them again elsewhere.
Should at least chop of their trigger fingers or some shit to make them useless and it's better then dying for them.

So I get that Idlib is important but I'm quite nervous with Isis so close to Homs and Qaryatayn

Just go already.

its fine. me and my family cried for this beautiful victory. the whole gulf country's are shocked by this victory. a lot are happy. a lot are angry.

we dont know. but the tiger is T4 base. and hezbollah is stationing his froces in alhader in south aleppo countryside

it seems SAA will go straight to deir ez zor and to idlib.

remember now SAA have like 20K manpower free for more offensive

i discussed this with my family.