Rogue One Strategy

Star Wars is an unstoppable franchise. As much as I hated the bullshit that the two writers tweeted, We don't want to come off as the people we hate - and if our boycott attempts fail then we risk appearing impotent.
Hear me out. I don't propose we do not fight the SJW narrative; rather that we take it over and assimilate it to our cause.
Gamer gate redpilled many gamers showing them that the media had designs on their entertainment and that Marxists and feminists wanted to intrude on their beloved subculture.
We don't want to become the no fun movement. And a behemoth like Star Wars, I honestly believe, is too big for us to meaningfully take on after Star Wars 7 in the same way as we did the ghostbusters reboot.

If Rogue One is actually a genuinely good movie in spite of the racial and gender factors, then we're going to have to let people enjoy it and acknowledge it is good, or else we risk coming off as controlling assholes who want to force our narrative into entertainment, even if this isn't truly the case. Just consider the image.

But we can't do nothing. So what do we do?

In the case of Rogue One, I recommend rather than trying a boycott doomed to limited success at best, we instead try to steal their narrative.

We turn the narrative into one of fighting against a corrupt Washington establishment, instead of one of "team diversity" fighting "evil white people."

But this movie is coming on the coattails of episode 7, and it is not going to be a flop even if it underperforms.

Best way to ruin their fun is to subvert their narrative and make it a fantasy of Trump overthrowing the evil Hillary Clinton and the corrupt Washington establishment. We come off looking like good sports this way, joining in on the fun.

Disney says the movie is apolitical and forced the writer to apologize for saying stormtroopers are "white supremacists" - therefore the stormtroopers are NOT white supremacists! The narrative dies if we only drive this one note clearly home.

This. The first thread I saw suggesting that we boycott it just reeked of idiocy.

Bumping for this nice idea

They're literally created so clickbait websites can have screencaps about how evil racist nazis are for boycotting a beloved franchise, for people to spread and like and virtue signal and show their appreciation for a brand, advertising the clickbait articles and the movie in the process

You're not wrong m8.

This.

>good movie
Thinly veiled propaganda written by Jews hired by a Chinese owned company.
This shit exists to cynically push branded crap on a new generation of consumers.

Fire up the meme machines

May the Force always follow Trumps path

I agree. But we should target the genuinely shitty movies and point out how SJW bullshit ruined them (like ghostbusters) rather than try to fight a movie that is actually, realistically, probably going to be really fun and really beloved by a lot of people.

If we embrace it and join in the fun, even if it's in our own way, then we're "good sports" and "fun people."

If we try to sink it and fail, then we look like fucking losers and annoying assholes like the people who wanted to take boobs out of video games.

Fuck you, we don't appease these fucks. We don't join in the liberal circle jerk, we fight it.

Boycott Star Wars.

I agree, repurposing pop culture is where places like this excel.

This.

I won't lie. I'm a huge Trump supporter. And yes media's anti white narrative is both cringeworthy and painfully obvious

BUT

I have to confess that I'm planning to see Rogue One because I love Star Wars so much. Call me whatever names you want. But I grew up with Star Wars and I'm hoping to God Disney won't ruin it by turning into fullbloen cultural Marxist propaganda.

They haven't gone that far yet.

They stated the movie is apolitical and that stormtroopers are NOT white supremacists.

This should be the focal point of our attack - stormtroopers are NOT white supremacists! If anyone doubts us, Disney said so!

So since the movie is clearly NOT a movie about rising up against evil whitey and not racist against us (which it would be if Disney had doubled down on their writers), then we can enjoy it too.

If boycotts cause it to take a small hit then fine.

But let's not broadcast our boycott attempts - what we should broadcast is how much we all love Star Wars and how it means many things to many people, and that for us it represents the overthrow of the establishment.

But in this case, we clearly know that the one thing it DOES NOT represent is a war against "white supremacist" stormtroopers - because Disney has clearly stated that if anything, it doesn't represent that.

May the force be with you, senpai.

Mfw star trek is superior to your fantasy trash

On the coattails of Trump's victory we risk looking impotent, petty, spiteful, and controlling if we can't join in the fun of a cultural phenomenon.

If it makes you feel better, boycott the movie yourself and among your circle of friends. Maybe Disney will take a small hit.

But now in our moment of victory, it isn't time for us to appear weak and controlling.

It's time for us to look fun loving, ecstatic over our success, and - dare I say - even sexy.

We're the new counterculture. The new "fuck your controlling bullshit" movement.

Embrace that image, even if it means that "your way" of enjoying Star Wars is going on and rooting for the Stormtroopers.

Disney has so normalized Stormtroopers at Disney world that I've read articles by butthurt Jews about how they "can't believe they were forced out of the fountain area by sci fi fascists at Disney world for a fireworks display, oy vey the same thing happened to my grandmother!!!"

It's fucking cool to be a Stormtrooper now thanks to Disney. It's good to be bad.

So let's subvert their narrative and make our own fun out of it, and be the bigger people.

That's just my two cents.

Go ahead and post that everywhere.
Let everyone know that Soros and Hillary are the "real" evil empire.

And if anyone says it's Trump and Nazis just bring out the articles where Disney says "Star Wars is apolitical and the Stormtroopers are not white supremacist" and the tweet by the writer where he apologized for making moms think their kids were playing with plastic future KKK dolls.

Don't pay for this movie or anything from this franchise. For all I know OP and rest of replies are all shills.

You want better story, play Kyle Katarn games: Dark Forces and Jedi Outcast games.

I wish we had more dark forces games.
But then lucasarts threw away all of their talent and we got "Kinect Star Wars" instead...

Will not even pirate that shit

Do you have much trouble sitting upright without a spine?

Don't say the movie should be banned, just encourage people not to see it.

>We'll never get another Dark Forces game
>We'll never get Republic Commando 2
>We'll never get Knights of the Old Republic 3: The Return of Old Bioware

Republic commando will come out. There is no way they wont cash out on such a popular franchise/game series. It will probably end up like Battlefront though, half arsed game that looks pretty but with no substance.

Why live? Haha but maybe someday...and yeah...I miss old bioware. Fucking SJWs ruining our shit.
That's exactly why I don't want to end up like them.

We should not try to force anything on the populace - eventually the populace will always rise up and kill those who try to tell them what to do.

We should only point to the populace the fact out that (((they))) are trying to control the populace through psyops. Psyop history is not as long as human history - eventually even the grandest psyop turns the tide against the ones who started the aggression.

That is the lesson of history: he who makes the first move eventually loses. (((They))) have made the first move.

I told you call me whatever you want.

I still want to change this bullshit.

Do it faggot

You fucking idiot, 7 was shit. Disney-fied, Marvel-ized, quippy shit.

Star Wars is a bridge to redpilling.

Children are attracted to the cooler and facist looking Empire.

The Empire insignia is the anti-safety pin.

It shows to others you support the preservation of Western Civilization, and are against the destruction of it by the degenerates.

Episode 7 was too lame, and I have no will in watch this.

>Disney says the movie is apolitical and forced the writer to apologize for saying stormtroopers are "white supremacists" - therefore the stormtroopers are NOT white supremacists!
This is just stupid. If the writers told that, they are.
Stormtroopers is the translation for a lot of german troops, from the ww1 to the ww2 SA which Hitler replaced with the SS.
They always used the ww2 germany style for the empire in the OT, and it got worse in the new one.
There is no room for your stupid narrative. Tell them to stop trying to depict a race war with oppressive whites against colored people or whatever, and tell them to fuck off, that's all.

How long till the ADL has to classify this a hate symbol?

fuck up faggot. no one cares about star wars

Someones getting it, this needs to be spread about.

Show solidarity of the white race.

Fucking Pottery

Fuck you for saying dont vote with your wallet. Stupid kike.

But it was insanely successful any way you look at it.

This. Even as a little kid I wanted to be a Stormtrooper or a badass bounty hunter like Boba Fett.

Go for that angle then. Join in the fun. Be their bad guy. And look better than them while you do it.

this reads like some analyst at disney was tasked with advertising on Sup Forums

if youre in the marketing department for real you should be fired, this is horrendous writing and shows a lack of knowledge of board culture

so show them empire strikes back, or the first movie
not this shit made by disney

Vote with your wallet all you want.

But when the media starts painting you as a petulant man child and it sticks this time because libtards are going to be out in force watching this and it's going to succeed because they have gay little anti trump fantasies where they are the rebellion, unlike the GB movie that rightfully bombed, then don't cry to me.

All the rebels die in the end.

only a shill would go to the trouble of writing this drivel at 5:40 in the AM

Didn't you lads try the same thing exactly a year ago? Kek, good luck, kids.

Thank you for Correcting the Record

I know the board culture well. I fully expected these kinds of responses.

I just don't want us to look like a bunch of whiny faggots and give the libtards any semblance of a victory on the advent of Trump's inauguration.

bump

All this boycott shit is a publicity stunt, to sell the film. Same old, same old.

>>This nigga posting on my board
Is this one of the writers??

Remember this scene from the TFA?

>and give the libtards any semblance of a victory on the advent of Trump's inauguration.

Who gives a shit about them. You're a faggot.

Boycott it, hurt them as much as you can. You don't have to go around screaming that you're going to boycott it, but you don't have to pay them money either.

There are street artists painting shit right now portraying Trump as the hero of the movie at the Hollywood premier.

The people in the Hollywood bubble are going to be forced to look at that, and forced to remember that no matter what happens in their movies, we won.

We should be in the rapture of smug victory right now,

Not in the throes of whiny bitch baby defeatism just because Hollywood did what it always does and made a successful film.

so stop making threads about it retard, let the memes propagate silently.

this movie was doomed after the first few threads, go watch the movie if you're a faggot with no moral fortitude just don't shill for this shit here. there is no reason to shill for a movie unless you're a shill, so fuck off.

Maybe I'll torrent it then. But I'm not going to give them the satisfaction of thinking this movie hurt me.

>Not in the throes of whiny bitch baby defeatism

There's nothing defeatist about not buying garbage.

Submitting to the whims of your liberal faggot friends is defeatism.

What the fuck are you talking about.

Idiot, attaching the Star Wars brand to "alt right" shit will create a SJW hysteria.

Your not going to be able to succesfully boycott the movie because the franchise tag is so powerful.

The whole boycott was a dumb idea that gives the cucks a small victory.

Attaching it to the Nazis denies them that fire.

I dont remember anything about that movie other than the acting was horrendous
Disney garbage

Now get the fuck off Sup Forums

>But I'm not going to give them the satisfaction of thinking this movie hurt me.

Yea exactly. Always hide your power level, friendo.

>Oops, sorry i'm busy that day, can't make the movie guys too bad. darn.

The whole point is to get it trending that "Star Wars is seen as a symbol of the alt-right" and let the echo chamber do the rest.

>Hey Herschel, give them something they want to read, make 'em feel good
>No shit Moishe, watch this

You guys are such pussies, I can't believe that this shit tiggered you harder than a white girl on tumblr.

in 50/100 years people are going to praise this masterpiece of a movie

in 20 years drumpf would be almost forgotten,only to be remenbered by his hitler tactics

>But let's not broadcast our boycott attempts

I agree with this.

Silently boycott the movie, that's what I'm doing. You don't have to pay to go see the movie, but don't broadcast it and make a big deal about it.

This is our wet work.

We operate in the shadows.

Someone already started a meme that the Alt-Right is the beginning of the Empire, you know, the big bad evil empire.

You think we're fucking stupid do you Ezra? Go tell David they didn't go for it and maybe Michael will stop pressuring you to come on this board and shit it up like Eli told you you would.

Its too early but hopefully we can do some jimmy rustlting by painting it as a pro-nationalist movie.

Why would we fund our enemy's propaganda?

You're leaving out the part about how you kikes are trying to paint the empire as a white nationalist organization

Why would anyone here want to partake in that?

looks like a scene from the next one

Your right it, if people thought the empire was seen a symbol of neo-nazis it would mean the stormtrooper toys and outfits would be buying your kids nazi regalia....

I am not going to watch that shitty movie because they retcon my favourite SW characters. Dark Forces were amazing games and the story was much more enjoyable than whatever SJW shit they put out now.

I think you're right, OP sounds like a shill paid by Disney.

The Empire is similar to the Third Reich but also the Roman Empire.
I think all three are cool.

I haven't liked a single star wars since the jar jar was brought in.

This movie is all hype meant to separate you from your money.

Has all the world's creativity dried up?

Still fighting laser guns with light swords?

That was 40 years ago...Millenials are doomed. I pity them.

Agreed. Anything we touch is automatically racist. We put our mark on this and they associate the movie with us. Let's photoshop Pepe's and trumps and hillarys, even putin. Replace the female leads with right-wing females they hate (coulter, palin, even emily youcis). Make gif's or storyboards with replaced text.

Just throwing out ideas.

Have they fired the writer who said that? If not, who cares about their lame apology.

We need to fight back against anti-white propaganda.

Yrs. This is good.

>
>Honestly OP, I think this is brilliant.
>I don't think we should completely stop the call for a boycott though. The boycott has opened some eyes and puts pressure on the studio, the boycott is what forced the apology from the studio. Without that pressure they feel free to continue their Marxist narratives. They need to be called out.
>It should be a two pronged assault. One group, the more radical of the two continues the boycott, while the second group disavows the first and spins the anti-government narrative that you've suggested here. You can even post about it in normie spaces like reddit and Facebook without showing your power level.
>It's what the Jews and the Muslims do. We can adapt their strategies for our own.

Good idea OP.

I think we should do both though. Have those that are more radical continue the boycott while the others hijack the narrative.

The boycott is a message to (((them))) letting them know we are into them. It got Disney to reign in their SJW writers and got Jew Jew Abrams to release a statement before VII came out. It is powerful.

If we hijack the narrative like you suggest it's clean enough to spread in normie places like Facebook and reddit.

A two pronged assault.

Who's actually going to see this movie? What defines it as decent ? Oh it didn't suck as bad the Force Awakens so it's good . Cuck me once shame on them, Cuck me twice shame on me. How may times are you going to fall for it?

>we
who

never heard of War or the Stars or w/e
is this a marvel comics movie?

>They haven't gone that far yet.
did you even watch that piece of shit movie?

People still go to the movies? You know you can just pirate that shit and watch it at home, right? Comfy, cheap snacks, able to smoke. They can't arrest all of us.

Love the 'Rogue Won' movie poster, but not sure I'll see the movie. We might actually find that Lucas' quirky and weird prequels are actually superior to highly-processed Chinese films filled with Kung-Fu and multiculted to the point of being conspicuous and annoying.

Im not going to see it.

Don't give a shit how hard and how many different angle you attempt to shill from

And no, I don't think anyone here's a paid shill, I think your Star Wars fans trying to find excuses to go see it while it's been made to directly spit in the face of your beliefs, regardless of the fact the Star Wars has been crap for DECADES now

Im not "boycotting" it, Im not going because TFA was crap and it's clear they aren't fixing anything about the awful direction Disney are taking the franchise, unimaginative and pointlessly politicised.

>Oh it didn't suck as bad the Force Awakens so it's good
That's exactly how they sold the prequels and the force awakens to the public every time
>I was better than the last one
>this ones darker

>We might actually find that Lucas' quirky and weird prequels are actually superior to highly-processed
The contrarianism comes full circle

I miss Kyle...at least that game with the twi lek girl had him playing a part in it. Cutting Katarn out completely actually hurts me.

Agreed. Don't even let them have their small Hollywood fantasy victory. Show them that we just revel in it all the more.

We are doing that. We stomped the shit out of the new Ghostbusters.

But that was an easy victory because it was obvious it was going to suck and bomb. They didn't even have the sense to bring back the old Ghostbusters AS the old Ghostbusters and pass the torch.

They just created a gay little fantasy land where the Ghostbusters were always strong independent women who don't need no man.

Yup, no shills here

You sound like a shill