Civil War

Ok Sup Forums, realistically speaking, IF (((they))) end up taking the election from Trump on the 19th, where are the uprisings most likely to be? I'm in Jersey so the odds of anything significant happening here is almost nothing so I want to know where I should be prepared to go

yo?

Hard red states like Texas are obvious. Maybe in DC too, not sure what the fun laws are there. I'm just gonna lay low in the woods.

Bergen county repping here, bro.

I was ready in October :-/

coward. You should fight for your country.

Grew up on Bergen/Passaic border. I live in Sussex now

South Carolina.
Private gun sales are legal too.
It will take you a couple of hours to arm yourself to the teeth with the aid or armslist.com

Call me what you will, I'm not going to lose life and limb over politics regardless of how corrupt they might be. I have a family that depends on me.

this wouldn't be about politics, it's the fate of the country. If those that do fight lose, your family will suffer, like all of ours

Race war is inevitable regardless

true, but the lines will be more hard drawn. A war over the presidency will be a bit less "organized"

They will be in any states where trump won with more than 60% of the vote.

The actual "uprisings" won't occur in places like NJ, but the effects will be far reaching as you all of a sudden begin to run out of basic things like food.

There wont be a uprising.. I wish there would be, but sadly its not looking like it. People are far too scared, far too happy in their own little zones.
Sure, things will get ugly really fast if food and water suddenly stopped, but that isnt going to happen anytime soon. I have been prepping and waiting for years, I'll probably be waiting in ten years still.
People will only do something if they really need to do it, a revolution is far too risky for a lad that had mountain dew and doritos the day before.

well my thoughts are either massive protests in DC with people coming in from all over, or either protests in heavy Trump states that turn violent when (((they))) bus in counter protesters

I think you far underestimate the anger that white Trump voters in heartland America have right now.

I hope I do! Not even being edgy right now, I'm literally just sick of waiting (and I'm known for being able to wait a while, but this shit mane.. this shit).
Then again, please, do tell me, give me all you got and I'll gobble it up like a whore on crack, I want the habbening the happen, I'll even take a small one.
With that said, besides a little walking around, holding hands and signs, what would happen? Show me what you're thinking.

HOLD OFF UNTIL THE ROUND UPS ARE OVER AND DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO ESCAPE OCCUPIED TERRITORY!

Guns/Shelter/Survival skills will only come into play if you can survive the initial collection and mass killings.

Let the people see the horror.
Let them bury their own family.
Let them starve and thirst.

Then and only then should the innovators, saviors and militiamen should come out of hiding.

Hitting the streets or going innawoods without a plan will result in your capture. Wait it out then it's all Guerrilla warfare from there.

After the election, the protests made people ashamed they voted for Hillary for starters.

But the people that voted Trump are about holding hands and signs, they are the ones with the guns. They are the ones that are willing to fight for their country. If (((they))) take away the even the illusion that we have a choice, they won't think twice about picking up arms.

I'd like to use Ukraine as an example, after the government went against the will of the people and them beat the fuck out of the protesters the rest of the country rose up.

I don't think Guerrilla warfare will even be necessary. There will be a few days of fighting in locations, but once the international community looks at US soldiers attacking US citizens the narrative will change and it won't be worth the diplomatic backlash of fighting anymore. That's why that whole "Your AR-15 is gonna do a lot of good against a drone" argument is dumb IMHO

To each their own, friend.

>also related

Sure, I get that and I see where you are coming from, but surely (((they))) wouldnt be that stupid? Chances are Trump is already in their pocket or has been from the start, not trying to diss the don, but fact of the matter is that politics is a nasty business in which only the right nose gets to call the shots.
Then again, I thought the lefties are still walking around and crying on the streets, although that might very well be our biased MSM.
-
Estimate on time? Somehow I keep having this feeling that either Christmas will be a dark day or something along those lines in less than 2 months. Economic collapse (which (((they))) could use on Trump or could use to force Obama to stay longer) seems to be around the corner.

The general feeling here is that January 23rd (((they))) will crash it. It's a monday so it would lead to a week of sell off that they can blame on Trump because fuck logic right? lol

Kek, I'm sure a guy in China could fart a little louder and (((they))) would say Trump did it.
Well, I for one am pumped, I've been watching docu's about financial collapse, the first 12 hours, the works and I just gotta say: Please, m'lord kekkington, just pop the damn bubble.

bumping with scattergats