I am 34 with a kid on the way...

I am 34 with a kid on the way. I ork as a night clerk at a hotel and my father is trying to get me a job making $16 an hour at some factory.
How do I explain I am too good to associate with the white trash that work blue collar jobs?

Are you fucking serious? You work behind a desk at a hotel at night. That's not only women's work, that's retarded faggot work.

Plus, with a kid on the way, you should take the day job moron.

Spoiler Alert, if you're having a kid out of wedlock you are white trash, embrace yourself

Sounds like good work my dude. GL with the job interview.

Not doing it because they drug test and I love weed.
Have you met blue collar workers? Dumb trash

But you are dumb trash.

Blue collar workers are the backbone of our society.
There's honor and integrity in being part of the Volk.
Plus, depending on the state, factory workers get some pretty decent perks (depending on the factory)
When I lived in Houston I got dental coverage and medical at the foundry I worked at.

No, I am better than those people. Working class whites are garbage.
Wrong. White working class is garbage. Working with your hands is backwards

I'm to intellegent to fail drug tests. Sorry I can't relate to someone so stupid

What makes you think you are better than these people? You are a pothead.

ITT: bait

>refuses to get a better job because he can't find a way to cheat the test
>isn't doing everything he can to improve his kid's life

You represent the decay of society.

Beats having to talk to inbred white trash

I am better than they are because they are trailer trash who do nothing but watch football, drink beer and whine about minorties.
Every time someone I think is white trash tries to talk to me I just walk away and make some mmmhmmm noise.
I refuse to speak to them

>op posts an image from ifunny
>the tread gets more than 1 reply

>34
>night audit

go to college bruh

Jesus christ man, you need to get your shit together if you have a kid on the way.

>love weed

Poor fucking kid.

you are a worthless piece of shit.
gr8 b8 m8

>Generalize entire group
>Never even really talked to them though
What makes you better than the image you described?

I am just etter than them. Ever met a working class white person? Holy fuck, they are the worst group on earth

>ork
FUCK YOU!!!!! YOU EMPERORDAMN FILTHY GREEN FUCK YOU SIKIN!!!!!!

That's not an argument.

Isnt it? Everyone knows rednecks are the worst.People who work with their hands are subhuman.

Don't think I've ever seen a bigger bait thread

Here, have another (you)

Still no arguments. You're making the claim that you're better than them, but haven't provided any evidence. Why are you posting from two different IDs?

Again: They way they think and act makes anyone better than they are. I loathe white trash. They feel so entitled to shit which is why they voted Trump: They feel like the nation owes them a job instead of Bernie who would have used the Gov to proivde

>They feel like the nation owes them a job instead of Bernie who would have used the Gov to provide
Aren't these the same thing? What do you mean by "the nation"?

>night clerk at a hotel
>hate blue collar
You pretend to be a white collar while you're really less valuable than a blue collar.
You're the very definition of white trash.

>Not doing it because they drug test and i love weed

Thank you for these threads. I need a good kick in the ass every once in a while when I get to complacent with the herb. Even if you are shit posting, imagining myself as a 34 year old NEET really makes me not want to smoke

Doesn't matter what the fuck you think you are.

The world is full of incredibly intelligent people doing repetitive boring jobs because they lack the personal qualities or attitude to move up.

both jobs you described are dead end. Might as well do the one that pays the most.

In America people who work blue collar or trade jobs are really looked down on

By whom?

Everyone. Its like admitting you are retarded.
Hurr Durr I work at a factory.
Respectable jobs are college professors or programmers people who dont work with their hands like an animal

But you need hands to write code

B T F O
T
F
O

OP ON SUICIDE WATCH

>Not doing it because they drug test and I love weed.
Your too smart to work in a factory, but not smart enough to pass a drug test?
>Then your not smart enough to work in a factory.

>I speak for everyone, the post

>They feel like the nation owes them a job instead of Bernie who would have used the Gov to proivde
Not subtle enough. Good going up to here though, I was taking the bait

stellar b8

>This shit bait still gets non-saged replies.

Come on guys