So, once Trump takes office net neutrality will likely be out of the window...

So, once Trump takes office net neutrality will likely be out of the window. What will you faggots do when you have to pay for web packages like you do for cable?

>

bump

Has he taken a stance one way or another?

Half the people here are highschoolers with their parents, and the other half are /r9k/ frogposters who steal their internet.

Would finally mods enforce the rule to ban
>fucking rallly mags u go Mhm
shit threads?

Sup Forums would never download a car

Everything will be fine because no matter what, I'll still wanna fuck that frog.

Up to 8 years of no net neutrality is more than worth the cost of Hillary.

Seriously, this site adds no net value to the US or any other economy. If it was the ignition point for the American political system's revival and reformation. That's probably the best this site will achieve

Honestly I think both candidates are shit. But I still think we should fight for neutrality.

>MFW Sup Forums IS SHUT DOWN BECAUSE OF TRUMP

I need this place so I can shitpost.

he wouldn't do that to us

not after all we did for him

>he wouldn't do that to us

He doesn't need you anymore.

I don't give a shit. The internet is cancer

Why do you want the government to regulate the internet?

>Trump shuts down Sup Forums
>internet fills with right-wing trolls
>major websites are flooded and destroyed
>costs billions in damage
>Trump personally re-hosts Sup Forums himself
>requires a Gold or Black Trump card to post

Because corporations have a monopoly on the internet. If they're allowed to run wild they'll start fucking everything up. Imagine not being able to access certain websites unless you buy "bundles" that have your favorite site available.

I don't like government either, but the way these companies are situated they have local monopolies. I fear that even if those monopolies were broken, they would still scheme around them.

net neutrality is communist bullshit.

it'll be as helpful as obamacare.

Yes good goy
Let the government take over the internet, you don't want to see something that might upset you or cause you anger now do you? What about your family or the children, surely you don't want them to either.
Just leave it to us, we'll censor it so you don't have to, trust us goiym.

Buy a usenet subscription and nothing else as a fuck you to the powers that would abuse our fundamental communication medium. You should all get usenet too.

Whenever I see this character in a post I can rest assured it's a shitpost.

came to post this