Really? Is no one going to talk about how fucking crazy the media has gotten? I feel like im living in bizarro world

Really? Is no one going to talk about how fucking crazy the media has gotten? I feel like im living in bizarro world

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg
youtube.com/watch?v=IAFxPXGDH4E
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-intelligence-idUSKBN14204E
youtube.com/watch?v=CdkfEKOVaFc
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=96FE4FE3C529AB91576089E95F5E4FB1
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-12-13/trump-picks-exxon-mobil-ceo-tillerson-to-be-secretary-of-state
youtube.com/watch?v=oFFCaKtDzuA
youtube.com/watch?v=aOL1mJjKngw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They Mad

Hey youtube, the legacy media is being fucking retarded again. It's quite funny, really.

That's about all. Peace out.

The world has gone Bizzarro. Born in '85, I have witnessed the Religious-Right become the Regressive-Left somehow.

If you listen to Yuri Bezmenov, it actually makes complete sense

I blame the internet

>If you listen to Yuri Bezmeno

Who?

Change is inevitable. The true test of a man is whether to not he can cope with change and keep fighting for what he believes in.

normally i would say lurk moar
but this is day one required reading/viewing
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg

>(((Krugman)))
is the man now a fulltime political shill? Just a few years ago he would mostly write about macroeconomics and only occasionally shit on Paul Ryan, but now it's just "le drumpf is bad" non-stop.

It's one week until Trump's Presidency is set in stone, they are in their death-throes.

The religious right while bad was never as vindictive or authoritarian as the regressive left.

I don't know if that means the left is worse or if the pendulum is starting to swing harder...

>unlike the FBI, the CIA cares about not subverting democracies

hooooooooooooo-

>"This has actually been obvious for months"

Fucking what now? How? Is he talking about wikileaks? None of that has been disavowed by anyone - the source doesn't matter, all the stuff was legit. The fact that Donald didn't get targetted is hardly his "fault", and just because your candidate is steeped neck-deep in shit doesn't mean your opponent must be also.

Besides, Trump's scandals are personal, Hillary's are political. Only the latter truly disqualify someone as a trustworthy presidential candidate.

You want crazy?

youtube.com/watch?v=IAFxPXGDH4E

5:30

This is...some...I dunno. Like crazy African shit.

Is this what it was like in the Soviet Union before it collapsed?

Genuinely getting a little nervous here.

Oh okay I have seen that first video I just didnt know his name

>this has actually been obvious for months
>because the CIA kept leaking that it was, anonymously
>but the CIA was reluctant to state that conclusion before the election because the CIA cares about democracies

>SCUM, SCUM, SCUM
Holy shit

>Paul Krugman is saying retarded shit

What a timeline. /s

>Hilary having illegal acts and embaressing information about her exposed by hackers somehow means Trump cheated

this is blatant falsehood

every one of these people should be prosecuted for this kind of slander

>Keith "posts on gommieKos" Olbermann defending the same CIA that leftists have hated, vehemently, for decades because of what they've done to south america

There is no real, plausible response to this.

without a $4000 suit and a $300 haircut, he'd be a crazy man shouting at the wind.

GQ is pretty poor these days

>according to the Washington post

Sure please tell us more...

It sucks that data intrusions are so easy to false flag.. if the left pushes this idea too much the government will have a limitless ability to declare war. No Gulf of Tonkin or WMD propaganda necessary, just a few breadcrumbs of foreign entities hacking into secure servers would be enough.

THE DNC AND WIKIKEAK HACKS ETC. ALL TOOK PLACE BEFORE THE PRIMARIES EVEN BEGUN AND TRUMP RAN

WHAT ARE THEY EVEN TALKING ABOUT?

ARE THEY THIS BUTTBLASTED?

Wasn't washington post shat on by CIA for writing that Russians hacked the DNC?

They might be TriplingDown now.

>According to WaPo
Interesting, now fake news without a proof is an excuse to impeach Trump for treason.
the US = banana republic. Just confirmed.

Someone please explain to me what the alleged Russian interference is supposed to have been like. I've heard "computer hacking" mentioned - but who hacked what, and to what effect? What else? It's all "Russian interference, Russian interference, Russian interference", but the shills yelling that seem to be pretty fucking allergic to specifics.

If this is the extent of the allegations, and there are some people gobbling it up, then the US (and the entire West, since things are similar across the pond) is in a real sorry state.

haha
no.

>Sure please tell us more...

>Someone please explain to me what the alleged Russian interference is supposed to have been like

DNC asserts that it was russia who leaked the emails wikileaks published, and by only releasing DNC emails, this somehow proves russia aided trump

it's a complete fantasy

So... shooting the messenger? Classy.

>implying wikileaks is not controlled by fsb
>implying real emails weren't mixed with the fake ones
>implying russians didn't hack the voting machines
>>>>>>MUH TRUTH

actually , i don care about the MSM.
What I am waiting for is December 19th.

Yeah, the Russians told Hillary Clinton to be a corrupt, out of touch zombie.

It was us channelling our meme magic that caused trump too win the election. Crazy russian hackers had no part in it.

>butthurt belt expressing opinions about russia

here we go again

Filthy kike.

Check it. Once Trump gets in and his cia appointment makes it to office, these (((news))) agencies will say that the CIA is a politicized organization and it cannot be trusted.

i live in a country where putin would be applauded for pissing on our heads.

give me some credit for thinking with my own head and not blindly believing the memes.

>Lame stream media

when will they ever learn.

>oy gevalt: the blog post
kek, fucking Krugman losing his shit

Liberals are truly going nuts right now. They are completely out of their minds.

>elite rus hacker
>can't hide IP

Well this has all been terrifyingly accurate thus far.

We are literally in the 80's. THE COMMUNISTS ARE COMING PREPARE FOR NUCLEAR WAR. agh Fuck off you pussies. You lost the election, get over it.

Checked. Repeating numbers reveal the truth, the media is so corrupt.

seems severe

>give me some credit for thinking with my own head and not blindly believing the memes
You can start with this any minute now...

>b-but the media bullies Trump
lel
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-intelligence-idUSKBN14204E

>While the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) does not dispute the CIA's analysis of Russian hacking operations, it has not endorsed their assessment because of a lack of conclusive evidence that Moscow intended to boost Trump over Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton, said the officials, who declined to be named.

>"ODNI is not arguing that the agency (CIA) is wrong, only that they can't prove intent," said one of the three U.S. officials. "Of course they can't, absent agents in on the decision-making in Moscow."

>The Federal Bureau of Investigation, whose evidentiary standards require it to make cases that can stand up in court, declined to accept the CIA's analysis - a deductive assessment of the available intelligence - for the same reason, the three officials said.

>The CIA conclusion was a "judgment based on the fact that Russian entities hacked both Democrats and Republicans and only the Democratic information was leaked," one of the three officials said on Monday.

>"(It was) a thin reed upon which to base an analytical judgment," the official added.

tl;dr : CIA being shit and jumping to conclusions

It's not crazy at all, you just agree with the outcome of the election. Trump colluded with a foreign government to effect the outcome of our Election, this is fucking treason.

CNN should be destroyed

BIZARRO BIZARRO BIZARRO

BIZARRO BIZARRO BIZARRO BIZARRO

BIZARRO BIZARRO BIZARRO BIZARRO BIZARRO

1. Everything I am about to say should be taken with a massive grain of salt, since it is STILL merely speculation and reports from people like this (note they had to edit that odd introduction in after they were called out for using fabricated sources)

2. They are claiming that Russia influenced the election by; Having connections to, or knowledge of, non state actors who hacked the DNC and leaked emails to Wikileaks.

By their own admission it's Literally Fucking Nothing.

We "know" Guccifer;

1. Ripped stuff from the DNC, which he was found guilty of.

2. Was under observation of the Russians (but NOT working with them)

Basically nothing was said, no issue was raised...because there was none.

Then Hillary lost. So they're throwing every hail mary pass they can think of.

>Russia knew of the DNC leaks and didn't...I dunno, tell anyone?

>Russia pays people to produce propaganda

Even the propaganda front is fucking retarded, as they have literally conflated posts on Sup Forums and reddit with Russian propagandists.

Don't get me wrong, Russia obviously wants to influence the election - But I'm not seeing anything here other than the U.S. people also wanted Trump in power.

I mean, what's the actual cut off line? Can the New York Times be shut down for trying to influence the election, despite being owned by a Mexican?

Can the DNC be shut down for trying to influence the election because they're taking money from Soros?

Can the Clinton Foundation be shut down because they take money from Saudi Arabia?

The claim is retarded.

>Is no one going to talk about how fucking crazy the media has gotten?
that's exactly what they want you to do

>being an uninformed idiot
youtube.com/watch?v=CdkfEKOVaFc

Sounds like your spic brain is too stupid to figure out what "collusion" means.

You are going to have leave, and come back legally, legally.

We weren't supposed to know Hillary's lifetime of fighting for children means fighting for children...to sell.

>head of the CIA gets hacked by a 15 year old because said child was able to to find an answer to a generic password reset question

You should take your own advice faggot. Collusion is exactly what happened between the Trump campaign and the Russian Government.

This is the left clutching at straws.

>muh recount muh hacked machines
>actually guys we've got one of the strictest ID laws and the machines don't even have the ability to connect to the internet but we have found some discrepancies and trumps victory was actually larger
>muh soggy knees

Funny that they only targeted close run trump wins as opposed to the California results...

[HUE in revenge]
GetĂșlio and Jango can rest in peace.

Man, the 80's weren't even this bad.

This is full McCarthy shit.

I guess? What other period can you think of where the media and politicians went off the hinge like this (post WW2).

>Being shit

The CIA has very strong economic and political reasons for wanting Trump out of the white house.

Just look at who is running it right now.

Is this satire?
Because that retard can't possibly be serious.

Very racist towards russians!

It's insane, they're definitely pushing to flip enough electors to prevent Trump getting 270

They're actually doing it the madmen

Too many people stand to suffer under Trump. They're going all out

We going civil war boys. If you thought Mr Bones Wild Ride had ended, or even tapped on the brakes, you were gravely fucking mistaken

>This is full McCarthy shit.

except mccarthy was right and these regressives are just liars

>data intrusions are so easy to false flag
>if the left pushes this idea too much the government will have a limitless ability to declare war

exactly this

>The """Russians""" affected the election
>By exposing some truth
>Stop that, we NEED to lie and deceive you goy
t. Progressive free thinkers

I haven't trusted a word the CIA has said since they claimed there were WMDs in Iraq.

Be calm. Trump possesses much more information that we do. He knows better what tot do. We should just be prepared though.
P.S. Where is my rifle?

so far they have 1

> than we do

>except mccarthy was right and these regressives are just liars

gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=96FE4FE3C529AB91576089E95F5E4FB1

>I am biased, give me some credit for supposedly thinking objectively.

>NATO has been pushing hard against Russia since the USSR went down
>America is just throwing missiles, marines, and the THAAD around in Asia because of China
>North Korea literally only exists because it not existing would lead to a confrontation between SK and China
>Russia just wants America to fuck off with it's embargo bullshit so Putin can go back to the good old days of bending Uncle Sam over and railing his ass
>BUT the CIA saying Russia did something bad is totally completely trustworthy and you should totally believe it
>The CIA wouldn't lie to you or tilt it's interpretation or release of the facts for some classified men in black level caper citizen
>Look at the CIA's track record, just ignore all of the coups, drug smuggling setups and dedicated torture facilities, we can't have any lies here can we?
>Good goy, now just go to Jill Stein's website and donate for the election recount
>Speaking of that...

>BULGARIA!
>HEY BULGARIA COME OVER HERE!
>DO YOU WANT A THAAD? JUST POINT IT AT RUSSIA?
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO? OKAY, TURKEY!
>TURKEY WE MEAN IT THIS TIME!

give me the date of the last time congress declared war

"war"

6 days bruv. They're prepping for something.

>the C.I.A, according to the washington post

Kek

They're trying to stay relevant while trying to create click bait sensational headlines. They know the internet and the mass amounts of information and first hand accounts of real news is going to be the death of msm, hence why they are pushing the fake news meme.

It's their own doing for giving up on journalism and being a propaganda mouthpiece.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-12-13/trump-picks-exxon-mobil-ceo-tillerson-to-be-secretary-of-state

But Trump did it.
So now it is clear. The leftist were trying to push Trump to pick ((Romney)). That is why we see that the CIA shitstrom.

THE LEVELS OF BULLSHIT IS OVER 9000

I can't believe it, how can they just fucking lie to us like this

After thinking about it, your video is the American version of this.

Kindof beautiful to see oldschool media crash and burn. Even more embarassing would be if they some how miraculously survive and then have to expalin this shit 30-50 years down the road to a bunch of people who are no longer under their unfluence

hahahaha
holy fuck
dookie looks like he's aged 15 years and developed parkinson's in the space of two months

>Election got rigged by Russia

Not in my book. Only if they can prove that Russia manipulated the voting machines or forced people to vote for Trump, i will call it rigged.

At this point they just told the public what the Dems did. Something doesn't stop to be wrong just because some one says it you don't like.

article one, section eight of the constitution

protip: the last time a formal declaration was put into action (IE an ACTUAL formal declaration, not this bullshit "yes yes i know we've just put 30% of our military right up against afghanistan and none of you can contact your family members but we're not declaring war- OH WAIT PSYCHE LET'S GO" crud) was in 1942.

if you stretch that definition into a war simply being authorized by congress, the last one was Iraq in 2003.

>I am just now remembering I used to unironically watch this guy

I'm so fucking glad I'm not a teenager anymore holy shit that was Glenn Beck tier unhinged.

His voice reminds me of

youtube.com/watch?v=oFFCaKtDzuA

youtube.com/watch?v=aOL1mJjKngw

"

where were the proofs?

I see your digits.

Stilling looking for those WMDs in Iraq...

So this dude has just repackaged the terminology surrounding the same shit that superpowers have done since the concept of nationalism came into existence. If your people are fooled by this nonsense then it doesn't matter so much as to who's pulling the strings but that you've allowed such a glaring vulnerability to form in the first place.

So they destroyed our traditional society and social structures, and now trump is the destabilization?

This is insane, but I also can't actually disagree with any point he raises