Transuicides

This only confirms that it Trans is just mental illness, then?

gaystarnews.com/article/devastating-new-report-finds-40-of-transgender-people-have-attempted-suicide/#gs.kY8C9=k

>40%
Oh nooooooo. Come back when it's 90%, which it currently is for all men in work related fatalities.

90% of work related fatalities are suicides, you are saying?

Anyway that is going to be skewed for you Yamamoto-san, seeing as 100% of Japs have attempted suicide anyway.

Anyone with half a brain knows it is but the others will tell you the suicides result from systemic transphobia and nothing else. You can't reason with the crazies.

the suicides happen because of institutionalized patriarchal transphobia goy :^)

>mentally ill retards with their illness exacerbated by society's enabling are mentally unstable and unhappy
How is anyone surprised?

There needs to be a term for this horrid drawing style. Just describing it with 'tumblr' doesn't cut it any more.

Assigned male is the best tranny comic on the basis that it has got a couple of genuine chucked out of me.

why do these sickos always portray themselves as a little redhead girl? I cant imagine anything more repulsive then a redheaded transsexual.

>this garbage gets $2k+ a month

These comics work better when they speak for themselves. Can you please post the original?

Good Luck Suicide Chan

I only have a couple of Sup Forums edits saved, sorry

I'm a tranny and i tried to an hero

>here's this thing that means so much to me given to me by someone else not your patriarchal rapist grandpa who if not for him you wouldn't be here

These comics are hilarious. Grandma might very just said "Won it in the gang bang." And the shit tyranny will be like "aaaaaaawwww so liberated and woke"

>sew a dick back on you

Awesome. I want this to be a real Pence thing. Stop electrocuting faggots, just sew dicks onto them. If they already have one, sew one onto their fuckin forehead. It'll be like Hitler making the Jews wear stars.

It's all good, I found it. It was awful. I hate how abrasive these faggots are. When you want to blur the line between male and female asking if you have a fucking cock is a perfectly reasonable question, if a bit insensitive.

I already have a man face, thus segregateing me from normie society as it is

I've dressed like a woman multiple times and took it in the ass a few times. It was okay.

I'm still straight though.

trans suicides will eventually be ruled as homicides caused by the majority population and the state will use taxpayer money to pay for the funeral and a large compensation for the freak's family
just watch, I predict canada will start this trend

Same, im just a straight dude who lives as a woman and has a husband

Fag culture repulses me

Titus...

>Trans is just mental illness, then?
It's litrially exactly the same as anorexia.
The person does not see reality when they look in the mirror.

... get the cross

Yeap. Never really liked the whole homosexual rampant parties. Been to one it was awful. Just didn't like the idea of having sex with people I didn't know.
I at least get to know someone before we play with each others penises.
I mostly just dream of being a housewife or someone who is actually worth some effort besides meeting behind some garbage cans at the grocery store and humping like every other faggot.

Web comic creators not realistically portraying themselves or their stand-ins is a constant across the board. These tranny ones are no exception, it's just more obvious given the subject they're covering.

I really don't think it will only be canada

At this point I just wish we could crucify them all like they did in old times with slaves.
Only problem is, there's so many of them nowadays the Appian way wouldn't be enough, we would probably have to use up all the Aurelian too.

>straight
>implying

this reminds me of a quote
"I am 1. not gay 2. great at sucking dick" - /fit/ user
image for context

Surely this was due to Trump getting elected?

You're a part of that fag culture and you're a repulsive human being.

never

>meanwhile 20 veterans a day kill themselves

>new

Have you also heard fellow burger that they are having a 6 month pulse club anniversary?
when will this place become a religious site
it's getting ridiculous

Yes. They only commit suicide because they go through with the mutilation and realize that they don't actually feel any better and there's no going back to the way things used to be.
It's a fucked up situation and the doctors that do the transitions should be punished. They encourage the illness and let it spread. Many people who can actually be helped end up getting pushed to a point of no return through this shit.

>make peoples lives a living hell, literally putting bounties on catching them in the bathroom
>dude why they unhappy lmao must just be crazy

Ah yes, the traditional American burger, broccoli, and carrot dinner...

Do you think they will ever release the sandy hook photos?

the tranny is Canadian

HOLD THE PHONE

>the comic with the main character's erect penis under the pink swimsuit

> Thinking he passes enough for people to think he's actually a girl
These people are a special kind of delusional.

Wow, what a surprise. Cutting off your dick and growing tits with hormones doesn't solve the actual underlying mental issues of self image and not being able to accept your gayness.
So when they go along with the "transition" and realize that it solved none of their problems but instead turned themselves into an abomination, they just can't take it anymore.

These people need real help, and not encouragement to mutilate their bodies.

>hair loss
>can't even look at myself in the mirror
Hitting the tranny wall must be 10x as brutal as the normal wall

>physical struggles(hair loss)
the Y chromosome never fails, the absolute madman

The ones that look like Chris-chan need to die anyways.

>want to be a cute girl
>cut off dick, grow boobs
>in 10 years you no longer look like a girl
>but still boobs and no dick
What exactly did they expect?

obviously its a mental illness

that statistic is based on a really retarded swedish study tho. the actual suicide rate is way below 1%

Actually I've read multiple times that hair loss in the start of the transition is normal but transitioning prevents more severe hair loss, also why are you guys not making fun of:
>physical struggles
>heat sensitivity

heat sensitivity is not funny like male pattern balding

>Actually I've read multiple times
travesti detectado

>mentally-ill fags in a drag are mentally-ill
stop the fucking presses

Yeah but i don't go around demanding people to call me things

I guess I'm still a softie. I felt bad after reading his farewells, even though he's a mentally ill degenerate he still experiences pain and anguish just like the rest of us. Imagining the countless lonely nights he spent confused and lost made me empathize a bit. I don't want this for anyone, this shit shouldn't be normalized nor encouraged.

people who think "they were born the wrong gender" are delusional.
Yep, that checks out.

you are still a tranny, I just hope you realize that matter how much you try to run away and hide from the fact that you're male it will catch up to you

you can never escape your genes, no matter how hard you try

Do you get out of your way to be retarded or it's natural?

>Actually I've read multiple times that hair loss in the start of the transition is normal

that shouldnt happen, MPB is based on DHT, just take fina or get chemically castrated and you shouldnt experience any hairloss.

If I'm going to be terribly honest with you, I'll admit that whenever I assign "female" in things I just feel that it's a lie, but again I never asked you to call me anything.

>only 40%

A little disappointing desu senpai

Most texts I read where on languages I'm not very familiar with so perhaps they meant "if you are experiencing hair loss, it's natural to keep losing it in the start of the transition, before all the effects sink in" or something similar.

>One-third of the trans people in the anonymous online survey made public Thursday (8 December) say they have been mistreated when they attempt to get medical care. Also, one in five (18%) who had contact with a medical professional about their gender identity reported that the professional tried to stop them from being transgender.

there are those enablers who feed fat people once they can't move anymore, the left wing policies of single parent hood and gibmedats that kill the blacks and SJW who echo chamber depressed suicidal people into isolation instead of treating underlying issues.

Faggotry is a mental illness.

normal, will get better if you have lived as a l for a few years.
dont ever expect it to fully go away. knowing what we are is healthy because it keeps us grounded, so we fall on our faces less often. Even if it hurts.

oh, ya that makes sense.
if youre only on spiro this can happen too

I have already dozens of bans for homophobic comments in The Guardian and The Telegraph, now I'm banned in Facebook for a month because of the phrase about gays "I don't like when sick people treated as healthy".

Why are you think that faggot marriages is a feature of a developed society?

It's mad world these days.

>Why are you think that faggot marriages is a feature of a developed society?

Because it is degenerate.

I think the worst part is that I don't know what were the psychological effects of the hormones on my mental health since the start of the treatment coincides with when I started to get real redpilled here on pol, from the half of the last year until now I've started having problems simply communicating with black people, for example, and I don't know if it's related to the hormones

I like to think that every sane person realized that already.

Highest suicide rate is veterans. I guess the military is also a mental illness

it might increase stress and social anxiety during the awkward phase of transitioning, Shouldnt have anything to do with skincolour of others though. I think thats just the redpill, not the hormones

It's obvious that the hormones didn't make me racist, I'm just pondering if they're "enhancing" my behavior

This fucking post becomes truer every day. Our little hive of shills, autists, and neo-nazis is becoming a bastion of sanity in a completely unhinged world. How much worse is it going to get?

PTSD is a mental illness.

Well they let trannys serve so the military must be mentally ill.

It is,
Most people who enlist will have some form of PTSD, it's nearly impossible not to as you are being drastically changed from the state you were before to the state you were after in a very short time frame (less then 5 years in most cases).
Add in deployments, death of friends, loss of relationships, and having a broken body at an age 10 years younger then your counterparts in the civilian lands.
Yeah... anxiety, depression, manic behavior, suicide, substance abuse, etc are so common place you might as well assume every single veteran is some form of crazy.
We also don't raise our children to be tough anymore (blame nu-males) and a lot of veterans are surprisingly left leaning or full blow democrats.
Democrats make up the largest portion of the poor, so of course they would make up a large portion of the military, and therefore be a bunch of nu-males.

I have mild anxiety and still wake up most nights thinking i'm still in Afghanistan (spent two years of my life there, one year Iraq).
VA is horrible also, it's easier to get welfare, section 8 housing, and food stamps. If you're a veteran and in need of serious help, odds are you'll kill yourself long before the VA does anything to help you.

Some of the current comics are pretty good desu

I RECOGNIZE THAT BULGE

Its always been a mental illness.
We just have to sit and wait till their suicide rates are at 60% or so and then maybe people will start to understand, but that's mostly just wishful thinking.

I wish it were 100%.

You know I wasn't on board with calling them mentally ill until the Jordan Peterson thing.

I don't know how many of them DEMAND that people refer to them by one of 50 gender pronouons or they/them, but the ones that do are loud enough to make any normal person want to ship them off into the arctic.

depends on your behaviour.
rule of thumb tho, hormone influence on behaviour is overstated. your personality doesnt 180° just cause of some sugarpills

>that fucking chin
Jesus Christ.

Gender = x and y chromosomes.
Trans'gender'ism is a chemical inbalance in the brain.

I'm losing surprise at people dismissing scientific evidence. If trans'gender'ism had anything to do with the chromosomes it would be told around the fucking world as proof.

Yes, suicide is obviously because they're so mentally ill. Has nothing to do with how modern society perceives them, alienates, and degrades them. No, it's obviously just them.

I wish it were 100%

Society degrades and makes fun of fat people far worse than trannies, yet you don't see them kill themselves in droves.

This is what he looks like

weaponize the stat: suicide definition should be expanded to include Childless By Choice (CBC)

>gaystarnews
Archive this

>attempted suicide
Are we sure these men aren't actually female?

Also, I thought it was closer to 50% that actually committed suicide and not just 40 with only attempting.

We all know they're attention seeking faggots anyway so it wouldn't surprise me to say "woe is me of course I tried to kill myself before, feel pity please"..

>Also, I thought it was closer to 50% that actually committed suicide and not just 40 with only attempting.

no, the only study on this is full libtard and uses 'self reported suicide attempts' and considers demigender and shit like that as well.
the right (to show theyre crazy) and the left (to show they need more protection) are both interested in having a high suicide ratio, which is why the number is so inflated.
The actual amount of suicides is probably well below 1% (has been reported in the UK as being 20 times that of ciswhite males)

it*

What it* looks like. Gendered pronouns are for people.

>he

That look more like an it.

I mean self reported is a great way to illustrate mental illness.

the point is nobody thats actually trans (this doesnt include non binaries, demigender, xy-kins etc) knows that being tranny means being mentally ill.
so of course youre right, but that doesnt change anything

>40%
That figure s gonna go up once all the kids, who had the gender swap on behest of their "progressive" parents, grow up enough to realize how permanently fucked their lives are now.