When will Spain apologize and pay reparations to Latin America for destroying all their civilizations and slaughtering...

When will Spain apologize and pay reparations to Latin America for destroying all their civilizations and slaughtering them en masse? Pic related is Francisco Pizzaro who destroyed the Incan empire, killed the Incan emperor and took his 10 year old wife who he then forced to bear 2 of his children before dying shortly afterwards.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/abagond.wordpress.com/2013/09/20/the-taino-genocide/amp/?client=safari
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Francisco Pizzaro

Can i get a sourdough pizza with pepperoni?

He was Spanish and this isn't funny Hong Kong. Spain needs to pay up.

Pic related is Trudeau a pretty good goy, despite also being a massive Islamist shill who prayed at a mosque in Montreal that US Intelligence said was an al-Qaeda recruitment spot.

did he actually say that?

That's because half hid riding is arab and he needs to appeal to the people there but that's besides the point. I'd ask you to pay reparations too for what you did but you don't have any money.

Yes, he needed to appeal to the Sikh community he was speaking to.

yes.

its Pizarro and we wont

That was a typo and everything you guys did was horrific. Even worse than slavery.

Aye pai op wite boi

""""""""""""""""""""""civilizations""""""""""""""""""""""""""

They were great civilizations.

""""""""""""""""""""""Incan empire""""""""""""""""""""""""""

It was filled with gold

Based Spain dindu nuffin leaf

>killed the Incan emperor and took his 10 year old wife who he then forced to bear 2 of his children
>dindu nuffin

conquered people don't get to make demands

Canada you're reaching nordic levels of cuckoldry. Stop it for your own good.

One party in catalonia wanted to replace the Colon estatue with a fucking indian american.

The aztecs were a bunch of illiterate cannibalist savages, not great at all.

Portugal and Spain should get reparations for the Umayyads then

>We will never have Pizarro Again in our currency
why live

non-whites don't have to apologize for shit

Every last Umayyad was killed. Who's going to pay?

You monsters put a genocidal rapist on your currency? WTF

A FUCKING LEAF

we try to put Malinche but we can't find a good picture

Sandniggers with their oil money

google.com/amp/s/abagond.wordpress.com/2013/09/20/the-taino-genocide/amp/?client=safari

As a Cuban I am very glad the Spanish Empire did this. I have no Indian ancestry, which I am grateful for.

There are few pure indios in latin America most people there have some White blood they would not even exist without colonization

You sound like such a faggot leaf, they were savages.