Are the swiss redpilled, only european country with guns, avoids ww2. makes muslims assimilate, bans the burqa...

are the swiss redpilled, only european country with guns, avoids ww2. makes muslims assimilate, bans the burqa, believes in aliens

Other urls found in this thread:

demographics.coopercenter.org/DotMap/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_minaret_referendum,_2009
youtu.be/ETgmlcIED6E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearm_Owners_Protection_Act
quora.com/Can-fully-automatic-weapons-post-1986-be-owned-in-the-United-States
youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gklIKcDg
produkte.migros.ch/sortiment/supermarkt/lebensmittel/suessigkeiten/schokoladentafeln?sort=price_desc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dont forget the gold and that their politicians have actually a real job

>believes in aliens
What did he means by this?

Yes. Everything is better here. You can feel it when you cross the border. Germany makes me physically sick when I have to go there. Once I'm back I can breath again.

From which area are you from. Northern and Western parts are pretty fucked up

What do swiss people look like?

billy meier

>makes muslims assimilate

demographics.coopercenter.org/DotMap/
Assimilation meme from an American.

>in before Islam is not a race durr

We can't get races to assimilate and you think Muslims will? kys.

I do go for assimilation before exile or genocide...

Muslims cant assimliate, they just cant

Their religion forbids it

yes

shame their land is very small and is surrounded by EU

don't act dumb, you're hiding them and you know it

I live in Zuerich, everything is pretty fine here. Even sandniggers behave properly, although I cannot afford some of your habits.
>t. Italian

In the south they look like Northern Italians (so like Italians but pale), in the North like Germans.

Fuck no you retarded burger

They are a fake meme country which is actually a bank for kikes. Also a shitty police state filled with bootlicker faggots

>Flag
Ok

They are literal jews.

Jews are redpilled, yes.

Doesn't mean they're admirable.

dont be jelouse

Remove that flag

>police state
>civilians can own guns
yeah no, shut up and stay in erdoganistan

Kike, terrorist and narco bank.

Just nuke them

even their muslims have pimp skills

Go back to eating cigarette butts on the boardwalk, roach

That woman is Albanian.

Why do people always post this like she's Swiss? Mindboggling

Please leave

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_minaret_referendum,_2009

There are no real Swiss people. Just Germans and northern Italians, and the few French expats from Monaco.

However, I'm not going to admire Switzerland for being literal Jews, and I mean, Ashkenazi Jews. Switzerland deliberately tries to look neutral for people to turn the other cheek and to pay no heed to what the country really is about. Switzerland is literally a Jewish-run pirate nation for offshore bank accounts. Think Booty Bay from Warcraft.

>a shitty police state filled with bootlicker faggots

they let in a lot of pastaniggers tho

this is now a turk hate thread

>turks mad because they can't come here and have to go to germany instead
lel

hey call them what you want they are the freest european nation. its literally them and the americans keeping the world from loosing their guns

Did he die?

>ctrl+f "mountain"
>nothing
I'll say it.

Mountain Jews.

>only european country with guns
Oh please. Do people actually believe this?

Americans won't understand that. They'll think "Italians are white too so it's ok" not understanding that the average white Italian had no reason to come here and we instead took pasta niggers.

>There are no real Swiss people. Just Germans and northern Italians,
This is my least favorite meme I see posted on Sup Forums and somehow it's posted a lot. I think it's the Germans who propagate this idea.

We don't speak the same language. We don't have the same culture. We are geographically sealed off from them. They have serious troubles immigrating here.
Same people tho, right? XD

They are the most lenient when ot comes to gun laws

>its literally them and the americans keeping the world from loosing their guns

THEY don't contribute shit. All those fun with gun things only apply to a special class of people there. Most people who live there are rich and/or wealthy and just circlejerk with all these cool luxuries, while nobody else is allowed to take part in such.

It's like the Moors invading Spain. People say they brought all these cool things such as science, medicine, etc. when it was only reserved for the invading class, and not the native population.

Perhaps you're right, but many other European countries allow guns too.

Probably disappeared

none allow fully automatic guns

Are you retarded? The average swiss person makes 4200 bucks a month fresh out of school, without studying anything.

I still consider the Germanic people there as primarily Alpine Germans. Same with most (keyword: most) Austrians, which is where a lot of your "culture" comes from, such as those strange festivals where you dress up as wendigo or whatever.

A fucking KEKoo clock!

So? Even in America it's very hard to get one.

They're mountain Jews and the Rothschilds have buildings there, of course it never was in danger, it's protected by the most powerful families on Earth.

I thought only Burgerland allowed full auto scary black guns that shoot peaceful terrorists who sre just misunderstood and blah blah

dude in the southern states you can get a gun like nothing

>wendigo
>swiss

Wendigo is native american

Don't play goy.

Tell us the secrets of the cosmos bergjuden

>Flag
What the...

>our culture is Austrian
holy fucking shit you do not know SHIT about our culture. Our cultures (which is different in every part of Switzerland) one unifying feature perhaps is that we all reject Austrian culture. SPECIFICALLY that.

Switzerland is a bank with a large yard, not a country.

A fully automatic one?
Don't they cost tens of thousands of dollars because you have some retarded law that says any full auto made after the 80s is illegal?

yes. but the swiss here are just moron. you can tell they're the worst their country has to offer

your thinking of california or new york or chicago. go to texas alabama kentucky

They arent bringing their best

Italian-Swiss border wall when

>5th person or proxyfag

ok
is Switzerland just kike storage space?

If there is a country in Europe with a successful integration of foreigners, then it is Switzerland. Except with Muslims. Muslims cant assimliate, they just cant. Their religion forbids it.

Ayyyy

Texas, Alabama and Kentucky still have to submit to federal law.

Also enough of the goalpost moving.
Many European countries allow guns. Period.
The statement in the OP is incorrect.

Wew lad. Obviously you've never been there

Good point, OP is incorrect with only swiss having guns

dude you have obvious never been to texas

youtu.be/ETgmlcIED6E

Technically, we don't either.

We do however get a fully automatic gun with fire selector as part of our military training, and we keep this weapon.
What they do is they put a little screwed on plastic piece over the fire selector. With a standard screw. To make sure you can't use the full auto mode :^)

Also technically we're not allowed to keep ammo in the house with the gun. I think you just have to put the ammo in a different box though and you're fine. Never heard of an issue because unlike Australia, we don't actually have people inspecting gun owners homes or anything like that.

hey they do way more than any other country also they give the muslims shit

The only assimilated muslim is a dead muslim

Nuff said

Jeg er ikke en 'proxyfag.' No it's a real country with culture, I really like it, but the reason it's never getting fucked over is because of the bank accounts of rich people and the fact that the Rothschilds actually have a ton of buildings there, some grew up there. This only applies to times banking was a thing, their old history of fights proves their worth and shows how skilled they were, though now it's not choice but circumstance.

I haven't, but a Youtube video doesn't make a federal law not true.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearm_Owners_Protection_Act
quora.com/Can-fully-automatic-weapons-post-1986-be-owned-in-the-United-States

To be fair, very few 2nd gen and some third gen albanians may still not be the smartest people, but they actually stop giving a shit about Islam. Instead they turn to jersey shore tier whoring around.
It's still better than unironically being muslims though

we have states rights some of these states really fight this shit

Yes. Very hard and very expensive to get a full auto here. Don't beleive any other nonsense. In my entire life I never met anyone who owns one, never saw one (full auto gun) in civilian life.

They have interesting political structure with referendums and cantonal major power. But they folded on banking secrecy to US and are open for business for globalists::
youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gklIKcDg

Any particular cases of this?

You need a license for full auto. Hard to get.

Yes goy! Praise Switzerland! Me and Achaim Shekelbergstein looove to visit it every now and then to check-up on our bank acc... I mean, Toblerone protection funds.

thier is one everytime the federal law tries somthing, then some state judge throws it out

It's an unofficial enclave of Israel in Europe.

I think it is trying to communicate guys

>Berg
Oh shit

And the average chocolate bar costs like 10 bucks. Big incomes dont mean shit when costs of living are astronomially high. The true redpilled like me work in switzerland and live in Germanistan and live like kangz over here. Thanks Switzerland.

Switzerland is the Jewish hideout.

Israel is their fortress and Switzerland is where they will go in case SHTF.
The whole country is controlled by banks and big corporations, as long as they people leave them be Switzerland will be fine.
I wish I was living there desu, multiculturalism will never hit em, Jews won't allow their hideout to be overrun by Arabs and niggers.

>Northern and Western parts are pretty fucked up
Not really, especially compared to surrounding countries.
The main difference is between big towns and small towns / countryside. Geneve and Bern for example are full of shitskins, but just 30 km outside they become a rarity.

>Even sandniggers behave properly
This is an interesting thing to talk about. I've found that they occasionally start shit, but are mostly grateful for having been taken in. They'll keep to their kind, but they are usually quiet, just screwing around instead of causing actual trouble.
Still, what's hilarious is that when I'm going to work (public transport) at 7-8 in the morning there only a few nigs (and they're dressed like they're going to work too), but if you take public transport around 12-17 literally one out of two isn't white.

kys buttblasted roach

she's not swiss though, kys

>All those fun with gun things only apply to a special class of people there. Most people who live there are rich and/or wealthy and just circlejerk with all these cool luxuries, while nobody else is allowed to take part in such.
Fuck off, dumb burger. Starting salary with only high school education is $3k, median salary is something like $6k per month.

>swiss culture
>austrian
holy shit american education everybody
>implying there is one single uniform swiss culture

>What they do is they put a little screwed on plastic piece over the fire selector. With a standard screw. To make sure you can't use the full auto mode :^)
Well if the time comes where you actually need it, you'll want to quickly be able to remove the """block""", right? :^^^)

first time i saw that shoop, actually laughed

Memes aside, not really, jews here are very few and don't have much of the same sort of community they have elsewhere.
We do love fucking over non-Swiss people (and Swiss from other cantons too) though

What do you mean? You have the same flag.

Don't tell them goy! You're spoilling all the fun

Nah, more like 1.50. Meanwhile the your wages are like half of ours and you only pay 30% less or so.
We're on the top of the big mac index together with norway. Our purchasing power is one of the biggest on the globe.

Costs of living are high, but we still make more money in relation to them.

>And the average chocolate bar costs like 10 bucks.
produkte.migros.ch/sortiment/supermarkt/lebensmittel/suessigkeiten/schokoladentafeln?sort=price_desc
>Big incomes dont mean shit when costs of living are astronomially high.
They're not though
>The true redpilled like me work in switzerland and live in Germanistan and live like kangz over here.
When you're surrounded by kangz you live like a kang, fair enough

Switzerland is literally heaven, I have been fortunate enough to live and work in Zürich for some months and there is nothing I could complain about.. except your smoking laws, it seems that everyone is smoking cigarettes everywhere lol.. but apart from that, it really is a wonderful, glorious nation full of chocolate, cheese and money.
Sadly I have to go back to that communist muslim shithole called Germany to finish university :(

I'm not sure how mosques or minarets ever get built in Western cities. How the hell does a giant Moorish tower piercing the skyline and covered in religious symbols get planning permission in a provincial town in France or the UK?

wait do you have whores too

why wouldn't they, they're peaceful

Our borders are completely locked for the Muslim / Nigger invasion. Sad for Germany.

If the BIS weren't located in Switzerland, they'd all still be shitkicking dairy farmers.

DELET

And good for you to have a strong border.. please do everything possible to protect this glorious land. You must not have it ripped apart by fuckin kebabs and Neger

next year I'm finishing my master in public management, do you think I could easily find a job is Switzerland? I'm getting tired of the Belgian government...

Is Switzerland worth visiting?