Is she good or bad?

Is she good or bad?

Absolute evil. Must be killed

She means well but is too naive to know that it is absolutely devastating for us.

She adopted the child like it was a stray dog off the street. Liberals have a mental disorder.

Good heart, dumb mind.

look at how nigs treat other nigs. seen a white person like that lately?

The stuff you see, you hear, etc. become what you think. When they push a story, you think their story. The thoughts you think, think you back.

This has been said many times in many ways here. If you let them tell you what to think they control you.

Now, in my book, if you give someone the keys to the castle, you're nothing but chattel.

We are stagnating the progression of mankind by letting emotions bait us into caring for unfavorable genes that struggle to survive. We think we are doing good for the world but we are actually doing worse.

She made a lifelong decision based on short-term needs.
That kid just needed a meal and some support. It didn't need to be dragged around the world.

She's stupid, that's for sure. Not evil though.

Survival of the fittest is the number one rule of nature, shes defying nature by helping that obviously very weak child. She's a psychopath.

Kek, the niglet on the left literally doesn't even look human.

She could have raised a white child but chose to raise a future rapist instead.

Depends on who you ask

Naive.

Awesome photoshop op

The kid would have died, it was outcast from the village.

She only goofs if the kid breeds. Otherwise it's similar to having a rescue dog.

The boy is a fucking witch and all his family did after finding out about it was just leave him the fuck alone, that's much better treatment than a lot of witch children get in Africa. She took away that child's freedom and no matter your perspective he will be brainwashed from this day forward to the point in which his powers as a witch will be unknown to him.

That child could have became a fucking deity but that bitch had to take him to a brainwashing center. The second Africa can have a strong witch leader to help take back the planet they fucking brainwash him

I don't know.

>"it"
uncle Freud, is that you?

Nigger lover. Traitor

she picked up a stray human

hope it doesn't kill her one day

She acted based on her own sense of morality. I don't see this as a net positive or negative action. It's insignificant in the scope of things. If she uses taxpayer money (welfare, not infrastructure) to fund this decision then it is certainly a net negative.

Well-meaning but she treats one symptom out of a billion. It doesn't really matter if she saves that child. A hundred more took her place in an hour. If you want to avoid starving children then you have to get to the root of the problem, not take one out of misery while leaving the rest to starve. She accomplishes nothing except giving that one child a better life. It's nice of her but the difference in the grand scheme of things is neglible. I also suspect virtue signalling had a lot to do with it. Like fag hags or people who press Like on Refugees Welcome, it's all about showing off your supposedly superior moral fiber.

What should be done is to stop giving food aid and start supporting local farmers. Africa needs to have a self-sustaining society and farmers obviously can't compete with free food. So they go out of business and wait for another UN plane shipment since they can't afford to buy any food. Having a self-regulating market would also keep the population at a stable level, instead of going back and forth depending on how generous the UN is feeling.

Hope her and the kid dies. The kid needed a meal, not to be placed in another country to become our problem. White men need to actively kill coalburner s and their kids in secret

She has good intentions because she supports keeping all species alive.

Preheat the oven!

A little bit of column A and a little bit of column B.

good

she showed the world how babaric black people can be and how kind white people are

ayyy

>tatoos
>nigglet child
>wasting her food on squirrels
>dyed hair?
Pretty bad

Holy fuck that girl is gorgeous. What do I even lift

Bad. We need to wean Africans off foreign aid, the sooner the better.

Lithuania has a niggerflag, you should trade flags with botswana. They have a white looking flag and I think its going to their heads.

People should stop sending aid to Africa, when the UN brings food here the people start having more children so that the UN has to give the family more food. People are interfering with nature, they should let it go its course, the land can only sustain a certain number of people and famine brings the numbers to the healthy amount.

good human doing the right thing in the wrong corner of the world.

> Touching wild animals
She takes risks, that's for sure.

Hes already throwing gang signs while drinking.
CODE RED! ( or blue, looks like a crip handsign)

She did more than the heartless villagers did. Now the child can grow up without being an ignorant savage.

based chinks

This. 100%.

I want adopt a poor Russian girl but I can't just go and pick one off the street or everyone would think I'm looking for a visit from Chris Hanson.

Start taking Super Nu-Male Vitality Supplements by Infowars

that kid is super lucky.

I think the kid came from a town that though he was a witch. complete fucking idiots.

looks like his village will continue to live in a shit hole and the witch was taken to the First World.

it was a nice act on her part.

She's done a wonderful thing.

This isn't the problem, because this child will grow into her culture.

The problem is migration and multiculturalism.

different girls bait faggot

Sup Forums you promised me 4th reich.
Where is my god damm 4th reich?
do you want to know how to solve world hunger?
fucking kill all the hungry people.
fuck your feeling, fuck your logic

>pub crawling

I thought he only spent money on food and rent?

Or was his begging post just a meme?

misguided.

naive

>I want adopt a poor Russian girl but I can't just go and pick one off the street
You can if you're Jewish.

Is that bitch Swedish? Drop her info

Evil. See Japanese meme on feeding starving Africans.

She's a good person.

But she will never understand that adopting a african kid as if it was a dog is not the optimal solution for these people.

They should have the means to live a decent life in their own homeland.

She just took him away and he will be raised without the sense of belonging somewhere and with no roots. That's exactly how you kill the entire african culture.

The intention is good, but it's not a wise decision. For that ONE baby she is going to take care of, five more will pop up in its place. Africans breed like rabbits, taking one isn't going to make a difference.

I don't understand why white women just can't have their own children instead of having to adopt.

she makes no difference in anyone's lives

I want to add, there are many white children that are put up for adoption. Why not adopt on from your own country instead of randomly picking on up from Africa?

Pathological altruism is a serious mental illness. She is setting her race on fire to keep other people warm.

She is a woman. Need I say more?