Why do we allow rural trash ith no college degree the right to vote...

Why do we allow rural trash ith no college degree the right to vote? Banging your sister and using meth should disqualify the rdnecks from voting.
Fuck I hate white people from the country.

Step your game up, I hate all white people

and her last

WHite people from cities are cultured and learned. Rural whites are trash through and through. There is nothing good about rural people at all.

only trashy poorfags who cant afford property live in towns.

I hope to see her corps on here and a nigger in chains

How is choosing to live within smelling distance of negroids and mexicunts "cultured and learned"? Just because some hipsters opened an art gallery nearby? Wow op such culture lol. The cows in the field outside have better culture than US cities.

>Why do we allow rural trash ith no college degree the right to vote?
They're still American citizens despite your hurt feelings

shutup faggot those people are more real than your abstract liberal cuckhold delusion of grandeur existence

Rural white entire life is basically:
> Lets shoot up heroin and go to Wal MArt.
> Afterwards we can fuck our cousins and listen to country music.
> Minorities are lazy scum!
> I dont need no books I can fix a toilet!

There is absolutely nothing wrong with fucking your sister if it's consensual.

what about the farming/agricultural industry that basically feeds your entire nation you cunt

Mexicans do that. Rural whites are too strung out,

I can't wait till robots replace all those dumb fucks and they all kill themselves

Hi former Trump supporter here

I just found out he's WHITE?!? That's racist!!!!

#ImWithHerNow

Same here. We have no need for poor white people.

who will look after the robots?

Mexicans. They do the jobs no one else wants like factory work or construction/. Who wants too work outside or with their hands?

lmao this thread. Country people feel apprehension toward minorities more than city cucks, are conservative, and a minority of them are white trash. Ya'll need to move to the country and say that shit then learn ya a thing a two.

she ded

>Fuck I hate white people from the country.

But it's city people who actually cause problems in the world.

Think about it like this. All city people could just up and disappear overnight and it wouldn't affect country people very much.
But the same thing can not be said at all in reverse.
All the country people disappear and suddenly cityfucks starve to death.

I personally hate city people.
Why?
Because they're worthless, talentless, weak, ignorant, and lack any and all common sense.

What about ghetto niggers, you biased shitskin?

Sure thing Jethro. We really need you to do whatver the fuck it is you worthless hicks do. Anything you do we can hire a mexican to do and the Mexican will actually be worth a shit unlike you.

In America people who work blue collar or trade jobs are really looked down on

You can't hire a Mexican. You don't know how to hire them, how to talk to em, etc.
You don't get the motherfuckers. We do.

Mexicans would take one look at your soft ass and take your shit and offer to sell it to us.
Along with selling us meth. Because meth is awesome. What kinda faggy drugs do your urban scum do?

All these urbanites pretending like their sheltered lifestyle creates nothing but cucks and degenerates.

They free-base twink semen and overpriced caffeine.

doesn't create**

North Carolinian here. We used to have literacy tests. The Yankees made us abolish them because das racis. Sleep in the bed you made, fuccboi.

>This thread is bait

Rednecks seed the fields and harvest the crops so you can have bread on the table. Everyone matters.

>Far left = Far right = retards
>SAGE IN EVERY FIELD

they gave the world a trump victory. their place in valhala is assured

Actually machines do that and most farms are corporate owned

Stop eating our vegatables, meat, and dairy then faggot.

And the people actually running those farms are the hicks you hate retard.

Also, it's not wise to fuck with tweakers.
You might end up as a corpse on a pig farm.

Theres farming beyond megacorps.

Never saw a nigger working the fields since the time of slavery. The fuck you coons know about farming? lool

Also, not wise to mess with people who control thousands of tons of fertilizer.

What would you honestly do if you found out your daughter was dating a black man Sup Forums?

Shut up Hick. You are basically outdated farm machinery.

Disinherit her, and kick her out.

You should have a battle to claim the rights of ur land forever, rural whites vs city degenerates, it's time for another civil war. Let's see who the useless ones truly are and no mercy for the loser, everyone gets executed.

This.

College is a scam. Some degrees are worth the time of course but when student loans and government tuition became the norm tuition prices skyrocketed.

As for methamphetamines, how can you have an opinion if you've never tried? I've done it once to see what it's like. No euphoria, thought I got ripped off, but then I didn't sleep or eat for 3 days. I felt fine. It should be provided in a safer form because it is the working man's drug, despite so many losers who enjoy it. In fact after many years, I found my stepfather used meth after he started his own contracting business. I'll dance on his grave when he dies but I do respect his work ethic.

Threaten him, scare them both, no violence though.