hidden bantz in it

Can't be unseen senpai

I'm not seeing it

I cant see it

This is the new note

Still does the thing tho

this

what is is?

Not sure what I'm supposed to be looking at here cobba, 6 tinnies in but.
What you cunts reckon about the new fivers? Fuckin love em myself, wish I was born 80 years ago so I could give Lizzie one.

Also what are we all drinking tonight?

fuck me that is trash, i hate the new ones

I'm not seeing it, please explain

fucking delete this asshole

Whale eating cock

me either

So how about that petabyte of data the ATO lost?

>Post obsolete 5didj note,
Thread should be why was Australian money so perfect.

>census gets fucked up the arse
>ATO loses a petabyte a few months later

It was the fucking chinks, mark my fucking words. Those cunts will be the death of this beautiful nation.

What does PETA have to do with this?

What the fuck are you talking about you jabbering cum-catcher?

Hey, stops copies us australia.

Kek the Abo that tried to invent the perpetual motion machine.

we did it in 2014/2015

You disgust me.

Australia invented plastic polymer notes and the see through window, and the queen go fuck your self leaf.

>australian
>perfect

Come now

Mate we make your money fuck off.

New fiva is shit cunts, has anyone tried rolling into a coke note with fold holding? Doesn't hold its self anymore due to the plastic.

gotta a muffagin stack of boongies

Get fucked cunt, you're a French colony and we all know it.

You right mate?

Fosters and about to throw some shrimp on the barbie.

>American money is made out of paper
>Wealth can be destroyed with simply water

Jesus, it looks like a fucking youth church business card.

Australian notes are superior to All others and all plastic polymer notes are superior to American cotton paper.

>tonight

It's 6:30 am and I'm downing my last can of this cheap swill called "lucky extra".

Popular with natives and high schoolers around here because it's strong and relatively cheap. Not complete bottom of the barrel though

Untrue! And I bet you thought you were being "clever". Maybe even "edgy"! Ha!

That's still two years after us, bud.

>Fosters
Watered down piss.

>Shrimp
They're fucking PRAWNS, dad, fuck me dead you're a wanker sometimes.

Not quite.
>According to the Bureau of Engraving and Printing, US paper currency is made up of 75% cotton and 25% linen.

It's the same plastic user. You just suck.

what the monopoly money or the style of the thing?

It will never be perfect until it has pic related, an emu and an abo on it.

TEDS MATE.

Why do you poms drink warm beer?

They didn't lose it! Its in the NBN somewhere...

You know why they call it lucky? One out of ten times youre lucky enough to get a decent batch.

Who /cultured/ here?

Like we have room to talk

Aww, did Melbourne's fag bar get shut down for the week? Why are you boys so grumpy?

Except you can scratch the fuck out of it.

Jesus that looks rough my man. Not tonight because I'm on the Carltons, but lately I've been getting on alcoholic ginger beer which is apparently big amongst the hipsters. I'm just keen on the fact it's ginger beer grog that's $8 for two litres.

We're just taking the piss mate.

Clear bit stops it from gripping bra, give it a try.

Unless its just the new notes being fresh as fuck and not battered and grimy as hell.

Mad that leafs are better shitposters.

He is in good company then... lots of white people who ought to have known better have had a go at that.
Actually, PHON Senator - whatshisname - Roberts? - he's probably tried several times.

Killing some time in the cuck shed are we?

Kek, this

DEFFFFEND THIS

Whale giving a blowjob.

And you think that is an accident? Ha!

Malcolm?

and 0.05% drugs

A true aussie hero

Yes! Thanks :-)

I used to love the smell of old money

Scratch the fuck out of it what?
It's not a fucking scratch and sniff its fucking currency. Please tell me you Americans don't go around scratching anything that is in bright colours in case it smells. I have never seen an Australian note scratched the hell out.

>The banknotes were designed by the Canadian Bank Note Company, which also prints the banknotes. They were revealed in June 2011. To familiarise Canadians with the new banknotes, each banknote was introduced through national and regional unveiling events and advertising campaigns before being put into circulation.
>Canada is the largest of over 30 nations, and the first G8 country, to use polymer thin films for printing currency.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frontier_Series

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banknotes_of_the_Australian_dollar

The style, you've used polymer since the 80s.

Mum always told me not to put money near my face because it might have been up a Chinaman's bum. You didn't lick Chinese gooch did ya user?

Fucking shite pictures of the queen
GOOD pictures
seriously what the fuck

its a cock eating whale is it not?

We use igloos for cucksheds. You get a tax write off for acknowledging that Eskimos exist.

Jesus how old are you? I don't remember this shit

Nah your mum's on the old issue, mate

Who will be printed on notes when this old bitch dies?

That was her majesty after her coronation user, she was actually kinda pretty when she was younger.

depends where you lived, In cities they got wiped very quickly

but in towns, they stayed around for a while

Kek you're 100% right my lad, price is right though, and a half hour in the freezer works wonders.

What's the alcohol percentage on that stuff? 8$ for two litres seems like a fucking crazy good deal.

Lately I've been drinking this stuff called "faxe" it's from Europe (can't remember specific country right now) and you can get it in 8% or 10% at about 2.50$ for 550ml, which is the same price as any other container that size. It packs a damn good punch and it doesn't taste half bad. Might be worth checking if they import it over there

Charley and his face will get plastered on the face of all the coins too.

Put your cash in a washing machine then?

Didn't think so.

Wouldnt know but seems like you know an awful lot about melbourne. Would you care to share leaf?

cheeky cunt

AYO HOL UP

WE

WUZ

MONEY N SHEIT

No one in Australia cares about your queen. The only reason we haven't declared ourselves a republic is the premise of not fixing what's not broken not from any loyalties to some old hag

Holy fucking shit, the lady on your money looks a hell of a lot like our Queen. Could Australia secretly be controlled by an unseen ruling family that also has members which publicly rule Britain?

>Not caring about your queen

Literally kys

A lot of them come to Whistler to "ski". Knowing those faggots it's probably code for giving handjobs to a pair of Asians men standing behind their back.

>my queen

She's a borderline reality tv star at this point, no better than the kardashians

Useless cunt if I've ever seen one

And a similar looking woman apparently appears on Canadian money too. What the hell is going on? It's like some kind of empire.

go play in traffic

Fuck you Ahmed

8 standard drinks I think. Dunno what % that is. The brand is fat lamb or some gay shit. Local company iirc, so they might not export.

Oh yeah, I've seen that shit in the bottlo nearby. How's it taste? I'll grab one next time I'm there regardless.

>No one in Australia cares about your queen
That's OUR queen, cunt. Fuck off back to china.

We just got Churchill on ours.

Cunt was pretty good on the bantz. Was a bit of a dick though.

For how much longer?

They're basically glorified landlords who give most of their profits to the government in exchange for public ballwashing events and a phony title.

Pretty good deal.

Fat Yak, senpai

I got one at the shops the other day and I thought I was fucking given Australian monopoly money. I certainly looked like a right cunt when I called the sales person a scamming poof

Yeah that's the one, cheers mate. You tried the lemon or the apple. Not as good as ginger imo but still worth a buy.

Sales people are generally braindead cocksuckers anyway, you'll be right.

>No one in Australia cares about your queen

Literally only a wog or retarded melbourne cuck would believe this trash.

Kill yourself cunt.