OH NO THE RECOUNT BETTER FREAK OUT

Who here /neverdoubted/ even for a second?.

Other urls found in this thread:

teechip.com/libtears#id=1001&c=000000&sid=beverage-mug
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SIX WEEKS OF WINNING WITH NO END IN SIGHT!

the russians hacked additional votes

Hold me Austria, i'm tired of winning.

Austria isn't

Sad!
Healthy young user goes to Sup Forums, gets pumped with /MAGA/, doesn't stop winning and changes - TIRED. Many such cases!

Friendly reminder that Hillary won, and that the US isn't a real democracy.
Stupid United-Statians the world are laughing at you

>Spends a shit tonne of money on recounts
>Gets the opposition more votes
Fuck me this makes me chuckle every time.

I cant wait for the electors to confirm Trumps victory next Monday
>Wins on election day
>Wins all the recounts
>Wins again on Monday
STILL
NOT
TIRED
OF
WINNING

>United-Statians
a troll too far man.

>Friendly reminder that Hillary won,
See pic
>and that the US isn't a real democracy.
No we aren't, we're a Constitutional Republic

I'm really tired.

Rioting
Popular vote
Recount
Now cia and russia

When will it fucking end? Goddamn can they just stop so people can continue with their lives knowing the next 3 months will be normal?

teechip.com/libtears#id=1001&c=000000&sid=beverage-mug

In pic related, more people live in the circle than live outside of it.

Therefore, the people in that circle should define global laws, correct?
>At least to your logic.

PRESIDENT TRUMP PLEASE I CAN'T HANDLE ALL THIS WINNING

The recount made me realize how childish and useless Sup Forums is and that reddit, as mocked as it is, is actually adults willing and able to interrupt their spergy celebrations to go do the necessary fieldwork. All the volunteering was organized there and they updated a lot about shady shit that's been tried. I'm sure there are Sup Forumstards thinking their animeposting saved the recount/election/world while actual supporters were out there, doing the all the work.

Kek

>Who here /neverdoubted/ even for a second?.

It's not that we doubted trump... It's that we doubted the people who would be conducting the recount.

Let's have California and NY decide the election every year. Yeah, fucking kill yourself.

Except that all the recount efforts were useless. Reddit triumph right there. Way to be fooled into wasting your time and millions of dollars for no tangible benefit. If they had spent that time crafting fresh memes they'd be better off.

You are correct you stupid fuck. We are not a 'real democracy' where the mob rules. We are an evolved from of government. Go read a book faggot

When are they going to finishing counting?
What a scam, they are inventing those votes

Still not bored.

FUCKING DESTROYED
U
C
K
I
N
G

D
E
S
T
R
O
Y
E
D

They were useless because there were crowds of Trump supporters calling out the attempted fuckery of which there was a shitton. Mostly middle-aged professionals who weren't above taking time off work and who have no idea some Neets on the internet think this was won through le magick.

No. It's a democratic Republic, shit lord.

>Austrian lecturing us about how to help a US election

Kill yourself moron.

>real democracy

No. America is not a "real" democracy. That would be madness. Even the founding fathers didnt want it.

Why do people meme this??

> le us
> le I never leave my mom's basement but taking credit for other people's work makes me feel slightly less bad about myself

>people on reddit value their money

Funny meme bro, seriously though reddit is consumer central with the pretense of sophistry. Better off letting them stay that way, if you ever become part of the ruling class, you will know where the cattle graze.

>implying we needed to do anything
>implying liberals didn't elect trump themselves, by being completely fucking toxic

>United-Statians
We got spics in Norway now? You have to go back and build that wall

Nobody is taking credit for anybody's work here except you, you delusional foreign tard face.

I think you're vastly overestimating how much these volunteers were needed. Volunteering to police a doomed recount is basically right wing virtue signaling.

>tfw Trump has already been elected 3 times

this is going exactly as predicted.

Never doubted him for a second. I'm also 100% certain he will win re-election.

underrated, thanks Austria, sorry about Hofer

>Hillary won Commiefornia by 4.5 million votes with untold cheating and illegal voting

>take away just Commiefonia and Trump won the other 49 states by over 2 million

>he didn't campaign there whatsoever because we have an electoral college so he concentrated on PA, OH, MI etc.

>this is exactly WHY we have an electoral college, to prevent large rogue states from dictating the nation

>it's like the losing team in the super bowl claiming they won because they gained more yards of offense

thank you SJWs for giving us trump, the savior of the west, never change

it's like fucking clockwork. Someone always posts this. and then someone always post this just get over it, you non-American bitch.

>SPACE le
You're a gigantic, projecting, faggot.

It was

you're right, our activity waned after election, but we did a lot of shit prior to. not just Kekposting. This week we're revving our engines again.

>mfw he won by -3,000,000 votes

She didn't? Electoral votes are much higher for Donald.

Libtards be like, Hillary ran more yards in the football game, but got fewer points, therefore she won!

>he isn't serious about running for President
>he'll drop out after the first debate
>he won't win a single state
>it's just a publicity stunt for his brand
>he won't recover after mocking that disabled reporter
>he won't recover after the KKK endorsement
>he won't get past Jeb!
>he won't get past Cruz
>he won't get past the Kasich/Fiorina alliance
>he won't get the required number of delegates
>the RNC won't give him the nomination
>he won't recover after we reveal his family name was Drumpf
>he won't recover after the taco bowl picture
>he won't recover after the pussy comment
>he won't stand a chance after the rape allegations
>look at the polls, he's finished
>Hillary Clinton has a 98% chance of winning--it's over
>Clinton will win in a landslide
>the Jay Z and Beyonce concert sealed it--he's done
>Florida will go blue
>Texas will go blue
>Clinton will still win
>he's only the President-elect
>Hillary won the Popular vote
>the protests will stop him
>the recounts will stop him
>the electorates will stop him
>the CIA will stop him
>the electoral college will vote against him
>he won't win next term

Democracy now.
Give to the charity or gtfo

(((MSM))) and those behind them are in state of biggest cognitive dissonance in their entire lives. They grew with knowledge that they define reality, that they are all-powerful and US would do as they want.
They simply cannot accept that they lost, it will break their worldview, many will go insane or suicide.

>the electoral college will vote against him
>he won't win next term

You forgot
> impeachment any moment now!
for next 4 years non-stop.

We're all tired. It's unfortunate. We spent a lot of energy as the underdogs. They were sleeping all election expecting to be the winner. Now they lost and are expending all their stored energy. We must be strong and keep up the pace. After Jan 20 we will have a nice break.

Are you kidding, the shills worked overtime to stop us since the very beginning.

I'm fucking tired, we are all fucking tired.

I think I must have made 300 threads since the start of 2015, imagine what people getting paid went through.

Way under budget.

kek this needs to be spread as a fake news story

>Who here /neverdoubted/ even for a second?.

The doubt was never that Trump didn't won these states, but rather how many of his votes were suppressed by Clinton operatives. He should ask for a recount in NH, MN and NV, chances are he won those states.

holy fuck could you make it any more obvious you're a leddit shill? absolutely none of that happened, the recount failed because it had no merit to begin with

feels good

yeah, i meant the normies were sleeping. now they are in hyperdrive on twitter/skypebook, and some of them are bleeding onto reddit and raiding us here. And shills are still coming too but they are tired/understaffed.

I for one am glad that 3 million faggots in California can't swing the elretion for the Dems. Thanks, Electoral College!

>Cruz

Pfffft, come on dude. The recount was SOOO last week. The hot new spicy way that Trump is trying to be stumped is the Russian thing, get with the program!

I don't know what their final stumping attempt will be. Maybe a """"""rape survivor""""" coming forward right before inauguration combined with massive riots on the Day.

Good way of putting it.

>not a real democracy
>America
Yeah it's uh been a constitutional Republic literally the entire time, since it's foundation. Learn about it you twat

>lepers
classic best korea

Our friend George Soros is the fountain from which it all flows. He has a great investment in a Democratic win and he's not going down easy. His paid shills and the useful idiots will keep the fuckery up for some time.

Get some popcorn and watch the fun.