Donald Trump will not be president when the Electoral College casts its votes

Donald Trump will not be president when the Electoral College casts its votes
independent.co.uk/news/people/michael-moore-donald-trump-electoral-college-presidential-election-prediction-a7464216.html

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/12/rnc-trump-electoral-college-232537
youtu.be/lk2Hfo77RK0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why dies Michael Moore do this to himself? He's setting himself up to be wrong and look like a complete fool again. He's already lost and now he's just kicking himself while he's down. It's hard to watch.

Yes he will. KEK wills it.

>Michael Moorecorrectly predicted that Donald Trumpwould win the 2016 election – but now he is making another prediction: the President-elect will not make it to the White House.

>"Federalist 68 argued that an Electoral College should determine if candidates are qualified, not engaged in demagogy, and independent from foreign influence," the faithless electorsaid. "Mr Trump shows us again and again that he does not meet these standards. ...

AKA: How to start a bloody civil war in one easy step.

Isn't today the day they cast their votes?

Next Monday

>Michael Moorecorrectly predicted that Donald Trumpwould win the 2016 election – but now he is making another prediction: the President-elect will not make it to the White House.

>"Federalist 68 argued that an Electoral College should determine if candidates are qualified, not engaged in demagogy, and independent from foreign influence," the faithless electorsaid. "Mr Trump shows us again and again that he does not meet these standards. ...

if the house of representatives dont pick Trump, then they would be to blame

>indépendant

That title always is good for a chuckle

Pfff moore is an idiot.

All commies will die in the streets like dogs, we the army will put you down.

The electors can do their thing, Donald J Trump is president.

Of course he won't be President when the EC casts their votes. He's the President-Elect until the EC casts their votes. He'll only be President AFTER they cast their votes.

Look at me I'm Michael Moore

he's still with us

By ballot or bullet.

>Implying Moore won't be laughing all the way to the bank if Trump is elected
Honestly, the dude's got the next 4/8 years on lockdown. I'm sure he can make at least a couple anti-Republican (((documentaries))) and pocket the easy money.

1) Moore thinks Santa is going to save everyone from Trump.

2) The RNC isn't retarded. They're in close contact with all the electors and everyone except that idiot from Texas is still on board.

politico.com/story/2016/12/rnc-trump-electoral-college-232537

3) Electors are lifelong party loyalists and workers, and not voting for Trump would be career suicide.

4) How does someone as fat as Michael Moore have that much extra skin?

oh fuck (((I'm with Her))) now!

>again
He was one of the liberals who predicted he would win, dummy.

The fucking Independent again. They've become a stain on journalism. They're the worst ones here. Every single day I wake up to an Independent story on my news app about how Trump is to blame for a goat dying in Pakistan or some shit.

Even when you mute them on Apple News, they're still on suggested stories argh

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>comrad trump

wow fuck this nigger so hard

CHECK THESE DIGITS MICHAEL U CUNT

Anyone else sort of hoping he isn't?
He's proving to be a bit of a disappointment with his cabinet picks and if they stole the election from him it would really give the right wing a MAJOR fucking boost just like Geert Wilders in Netherlands
Longterm it could be great for the right

Does this cuck enjoy being as wrong as possible? He seems to like the public humiliation, what masochistic sicko.

>be America
>have system in place to elect president
>system works for hundreds of years
>everyone knows the rules
>both parties more or less play by the rules
>electors have the "option" to vote for whoever, but it is understood that the popular vote decides their vote.
>trump is elected
>approximately half the country is unhappy
>all of the sudden the rules dont matter
>all of the sudden tradition doesnt matter
>trump wont win in the electoral college
>hillary won the popular vote

This is fucking insane bros. The Don played by the rules that were in place and won, and now sore losers are trying to change the rules post-hoc.

When are the results for the EC? Isn't the vote today?

but he was right about trump winning?

this is the shit clinton does when she loses. she kept threatening to have the superdelegates install her over obama back in 2008

>right about trump winning

He got one thing correct. Essentially (maybe not so much) a 50/50 chance. A stopped clock is correct twice per day. A fat lesbian manchild is also right occasionally.

He's absolutely right, Trump has to wait another month first.

He endorsed Shillary.

>Breaking news : morbid obese man says something stupid
American Journalism

That's not what Michael Moore said. Jesus christ fuck off with the fake news already.

Witnessed

Go back to Syria

I hope he is right. I want a bloodbath.

youtu.be/lk2Hfo77RK0

Wew, slow down there leaf, not everyone wants to die yet.

That's right he'll be president after they cast their votes.

Trump pissed off the agency in charge with overthrowing dictators. You really think they'll let him be sworn in?

Micheal Moore is always on the wrong side of it. He is an ideological Leftist shill who is occasionally right, but still falls victim to his own bias.

Trump will be elected by the EC. The Russian influence and fake news narratives will not swing the Republican Electors.

welp if this actually happens i know who's house we should burn down first

Goddamn this always makes me laugh so much.

Fucking kek

How will the lines be drawn?

Its not quite so simple as the 1860s north vs south conflict. But you say "urban vs rural, and the rurals have the food". That might be true if 100% or metrosexuals were libs and 100% of hicks were cons but... Texas voted 42% dem this last election. Even states like Montana, a third of its population voted blue. Same on the flip side, a third of solid-blue states like NY and CA voted republican.

Thats not a civil war like most readers are likely thinking of, clearly defined battle lines, it'd be the utter chaos of neighbor fighting neighbor, a complete and total breakdown of Mad Maxian proportions.

I don't think anyone wants to see that sort of civil war occur outside of those with a death wish.

I don't understand, don't the Lefty's know if the Electors revolt and nominate Hillary instead... don't they know that many, many thousands of people will die in an uprising?

this isn't a battle they can win, why are they driving towards it? tensions over this issue are at a volcano level high, America s we know it will cease to exist if this event occurs.

there will never be a "democrat" party every again if they do this, its like they simply don't understand the.. obvious outcome.

>>The side that has been trying to undermine the Constitution for years because it was a document written by old white men is now embracing the Federalist.

Michael Morore is a complete cunt who loves to put himself in the spotlight.
If I looked like that I would fucking hide and/or kill myself

The CIA will "heart attack" trump before he even get close to the podium. People think that these right wingers are untouchable, they got Scalia and they'll get Donnie too. It's only a matter of days.

>) Electors are lifelong party loyalists and workers, and not voting for Trump would be career suicide
The Dems have 18-year-old bitches on those boards.

Rise and shine, minutemen.

this is great. the only thing better than a trump presidency is the perfect catalyst for everyone to rise up and start massacring leftists.

>michael 'trump doesnt even want to be president' moore

I was bored and tried to watch where to invade next, thinking itll be some left military propaganda

What I got was much worse drivel

question, if the electoral college can vote for whomever they want, then whats the fucking point of the election night vote anyways?

I really, really like this image.

Michael Moore> Trump will not be sworn in.

While he's trying to stage a protest for the inauguration.

If someone doesn't vote for the candidate their state chose,Trump or Hillary, that person and their family should have their body parts cut off small pieces at a time. Start with the fingers, then move to the wrist, then onto the arm. Perform this "Saw" like act in front of the remaining family members in a public area.

>Thinking people would not do this

He cannot meme this into being, he is low energy

You sir are retarded
If they put hilldog in, the supreme court goes to shit. The constitution is ripped up
That being said they didn't kill off Scalia to let a little thing like an election stop them
Oh I forgot. Holding a pillow over your face and smothering yourself to death is common and considered "natural causes"

>The Dems have 18-year-old bitches on those boards.
>Electors are lifelong party loyalists and workers, and not voting for Trump would be career suicide
I see no contradiction between those statements.

they really do want a civil war, don't they?

Yeah, like a week before it happened. He's been saying for the last few years that the USA would never have another Republican president because blacks and women wouldn't allow it.

Can't keep the white man down though.

He's right. Trump won't be president until January 20, a month later.

>18 year old bitches

Sounds like Democrat loyalists to me.

Please let this happen. I want to join you guys in the inevitable civil war.

I copied this from another thread.

All delegates in states Trump won are Republicans. Even if they abstain from voting for Trump, they will not vote for Hillary. As such, if a sufficient number of delegates abstain, neither candidate has the 270 necessary to win.

At that point, the President is selected from the top 3 candidates to receive delegates by the House of Representatives, where the Representatives of each state have a single combined vote. The only candidates to win delegates were Trump and Hillary, making them the only candidates eligible for the House delegations to vote on. A Republicans control a majority of House delegations, meaning Trump would still win. The Senate would similarly choose Pence to be Vice President in this event since Republicans have a majority.

this, anyone saying it would be North vs South is just genuinely retarded, there are republicans and democrats in every state, regardless of how strong they lean one way or the other
it would be a massive clusterfuck

You mean this guy?

Yeah he seems competent and honest

it's a formality. states can allocate their electoral votes anyway they want. by the 1850s most states adopted a winner take all by pop vote distribution

Underrated post is underrated.

But then Mike pence will be president and he would be a waking nightmare for Democrats for every day he would be in office

>I don't think anyone wants to see that sort of civil war occur outside of those with a death wish.
Liberals do, because muh feelings, and muh Trump is rayciss! And muh made up stories of 8 year olds.

>michael moore says

>putting the democrats living nightmare in charge
top kek alright

It's got nothing to do with what you want. It's an inevitability.

And it's going to be gun owners vs gun grabbers+niggers. It won't be a real war, it'll be a slaughter.

They literally think they're freedom fighters

good thing they don't have guns

/thread

Coloradofag here. The Boulder area would be a fun place to post up.

>But you say "urban vs rural, and the rurals have the food". That might be true if 100% or metrosexuals were libs and 100% of hicks were cons but... Texas voted 42% dem this last election. Even states like Montana, a third of its population voted blue. Same on the flip side, a third of solid-blue states like NY and CA voted republican.

hurr durr it can't be rural vs urban because look at these states that have both rural and urban areas

Nate Bronze predicted Obama's wins but completely fucked up with Trump.

What's your point if some fat ugly slob "predicts" anything?

he just wants to be the main opposition guy like back when bush was elected

Who even listens to that greasy fuck?

>an Electoral College should determine if candidates are qualified, not engaged in demagogy, and independent from foreign influence
>independent from foreign influence
If that's a requirement then how come they want Hillary "can't shake the sheik" Clinton to be president?

They really don't get tired of losing

Where's Nate silvers prediction on the electorial college

Alex Jones said that the CIA is looking to kill Trump for being a 'Russian spy'. Alex said that the CIA would have the authority to physically remove Trump in that case. Can anyone explain to me if that has any truth in it. Because that Russian meme is being set up for a lot more than just doing a recount.

I think there would be no civil war. Secession - yes, very likely.
Plus, the country , the establishment and the government would lose any credibility and trust left. Literally, the US would become a banana republic ,a third world shit hole.
One thing - the MSM shitting in their pants and screaming libtards on streets. Another - when the electors betray their own states and people.

It'll be a contingent of skilled people hunting down traitors while most people simply watch the results on TV and go on about their lives as usual.

I'm hoping Mad Dog Mattis will start a military coup

W I T N E S S E D

Bruh is it cold where you are?

>traitors

You mean like those who collude with a foreign nation to undermine US national interests?!

There will be overwhelming support for the republican side, they won the election and they will feel that their cause is just. If they don't fight they will most likely support the people that do.

Meanwhile the other side will have a bunch of college numale noguns that aren't supported by that many people at all. They lost, most people except a very vocal minority know they lost and they will not support the dem side in a civil war.

Federalist 68 does not say this.

The only mention of this is in a quote Hamilton once made about placing the decision into the hands of an elected elite.

Warning, the current Russian narrative is a play on this.

I mean really, one side is backed up the the constitution and the law. The other side is backed up by muh feels and obscure ideas about gender and race. Trump side would win without a doubt.