youtu.be/XogEjXK0nHk
youtube.com/watch?v=_YBmkGEa5-I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hes a nigger lover

Jews happened
They walk among us

We don't hate him we hate the MAYNE STREEM METEOR

Also what said he's a civic nationalist

he cucked out on the whole salute thing at NPI, personally i was never a huge fan of his

I dont think most people here hate him but the mayne streem meteor meme is hilarious

MAYNE

STREAM

METEOR

THE AULT ROIGHT IS THE NOO ESS JAY DOUBLEYOUS.

CIVIC NATIONALISM BEATS TEH MAYNE STREEM METEOR

He's an idiot. A fucking toilet cleaner who got fame on being tinfoil tire retard and now makes of living by repeating same sentences which took 5 days for him to compile. If he attempts to say something else he gets exposed as retard.

DA MANGSTREEM MEETIDUH

GLOW BALLISTS

I still watch PJW but the memes are just too funny imo

Jew-loving cuck

>no goy, Jews dindu nuffin
>no goy, blacks are literally the same as us, only their culture is different

Sup Forums doesn't understand that you don't have to be a white nationalist to be anti immigration

>at a coffee shop
>an ADOREBLE gurl wolks in
>my PEENUS becomes stiff and I staht tah feel like BILL CLINTOHN
>SOOPAH MALE VITALUHTY kicks in so I get the cohredge tah TOLK tah her
>can't fink of somethin tah say
>"OI! Did yew know NOINETY FOH PASENT of peeple don't trost the MAYNE-STREEM MEATIER"
>she looks confused so I tolk moh loudly
>"DID YEW KNOW MAIKUL MOH IS A SAG OF SHIT"
>IMAJUN MY SHOCK whin she stahts to roon away
>"OI! ROONIN AWAY FROM ME IS NOT A LEHJITIMUT FOHM OF PROW-TEST YEW UTTAH FOOKIN MOW-RON"
>that fill wun no GEE-EFF

>suddenly
people who know that he's a fucking moron who wants muslims to destroy his country already hated him
>b-but it's alright, if they just gave up their faith they would be welcome...death to white race...

I want to fuck him

Shut up Portugal

T H I S
H I S
I S
S

He is a phony, a fraud: youtube.com/watch?v=9tzEhdaRxck

Also the way he cucked so hard during the Spencer salutegate will never be forgiven or forgotten, fucker hasn't even apologized for the lies he said.

because hes a twat.

and most likely gay.

youtu.be/ktX4viox8zY

W A K E U P

okay

Sup Forums's in an interesting phase where now that Trump actually won it's not enough to just be anti-marxist anymore it's 1488 or cuck

Stop spamming yor videos

He's intellectually dishonest about Jews. You can hear that he knows he's lying when he says it.

Obligatory

I don't make videos.
youtu.be/XogEjXK0nHk

LIB RULL FASH IST

I'm dying

I don't have a gif that properly conveys how far my sides have left me behind

Can anyone help me in that regard?

This meme is forced as fuck

He is Jewish and a manlet.

He's worked for Alex Jones for 14 years, reason enough.

Kek. Based Serb. Why haven't you fuckos moved here on mass yet? Would be a great move now that Trump is president.

marry me portugal

>>Sup Forums suddenly hates Paul Joseph Watson
>pol is one person maymay
Also, who?

>he loves jews
Source needed

MAYNE STREEM METEOR

That was great. Ty German, not all of you are bad.

Why are slovaks always so serious and angry? Just lay back and let the memes take control for a bit, it's fun I promise.

I've always hated him and his like. Whenever a movement pops from image boards or similar faggots like him, Milo or Cernovich insert themselves for fame and youtube bucks.

It's a fucking joke dude. Not ever reoccurring joke needs to become Pepe or Ben Garrison.

The fuck would a Serbian know about memes anyway?

You've only got one.

We don't hate him, only stormfags hate him.

Stormfags are like 1% of Sup Forums, but they are full of virgin rage so they get loud and angry.

sage

Reminder only leftists post PJW meme. fuck you cunts

>Why haven't you fuckos moved here on mass yet?

We did. Chicago hosts the 4th highest Serb population out of any city in the world, Serbia included.

It's a shit joke Austrian

Ok bud keep telling yourself that.

Oh that explains it, no self-respecting white man would go near Chicongo.

I'm sorry, I didn't realized you were the arbiter of comedy.

I'm really not sure where they get their ideas about this board...

He spent months shilling for the so-called "alt-right" and then when the media labelled the alt-right as neo nazis he shit on the alt-right, claimed he was never alt-right and said he's part of the nu-right which are just fun loving memesters and not scary neo nazis.

Sup Forums doesnt adopt the alt-right label for the most part, but the man clearly can't stand by his convictions and it seriously looks like he was just riding the wave to get some fame.

>stormfag
>stormfag
>stormfag
>stormfag
"heh-heh maybe if I call them stormfag enough they'll acknowledge my superior intellect heh"

JEWS happened. Lots & Lots of Liberal, paid shillz

Pizza capcha speaks truth!

He's actually a tall lanklet

Reminder that all of those losers died, and Hitler killed himself like a pussy.

You worship a loser of the greatest order.

Wrong picture OP. You faggot!

Stormfag spotted

He isn't edgy enough

Not if you're 14 years old.

shills
ignore them

Being pro-white and wanting your people to survive and have a future in the lands your ancestors fought and died for to give to you does not mean you browse an early 2000's white nationalist website that hardly anybody uses.

He's an eternal Anglo who want to drink Aryan blood

>DRUMPF supporters are like 1% of Americans, but they are full of virgin rage so they get loud and angry

How did that work out for ya, pham? :D

He's a jew, m8

He has no core, just a Jewish desire for money.

Exactly, never liked the 'ohh look at my global map background manlet aka im a globalist double agent'

This

He's controlled opposition like all of the Infowars

Which one?

dont let them us force memes against us - first its watson then its jones then TRUMP AND MAGA

praise kek and sage in all fields

okay

>civic nationalist

Isn't that just being a regular nationalist, except minus the 18 century racial science?

You tard, I voted for Trump

NEVER FORGET MAPA COR DE ROSA

yep, desu i dont even hate him just dont see why hes gotten so much attention when hes just your bog standard conspiracy theorist.

i do think hes a bit pathetic tho-like that video where he claims holding hands with your gf is "emasculating" i feel sorry for any woman he dates. whether you like him or hate him though i think we can all agree his meme is top tier.

he has a gook wife i think

On the left

He's a based civic nationalist

Basically a liberal retard who wants to protect liberalism, homosexuality, feminism, degeneracy, jews, and all that shit from the Muslims.

Yet you're still making the same mistake anti-Trump people have been making for 18 months straight. "Hurr group X is only a small part of group Y, they're just loud durr".

You're a fucking retarded cum-guzzling nigger, is what I'm saying.

Except unlike libtards, I don't have my head up my ass so I can actually see what is going on. If you think there is anymore than 1% of stormfags on Sup Forums, you are not paying attention.

fuck really kek he has yellow fever? bet hes a weeb then.

He defended safe spaces. Also, Sup Forums isn't one person, but Sup Forums seems to hate all youtubers like this. Sargon of Akkad for example.

FUCKING ANGLOS

Yes, it's what America aims to become

He's become exactly that which he criticized, (a MAINSTREEM METEOR).
See:
youtube.com/watch?v=_YBmkGEa5-I

Not if you define the nation as the people that live on the soil (which I do)

So kill yourself cuck

>I don't have my head up my ass so I can actually see what is going on

You clearly don't, otherwise you wouldn't be spewing the bullshit you're spewing, dirty nigger.

I heard that Paul Joseph Watson is planning to kill all of the Aryans and drink their blood like a vampire.

>i feel sorry for any woman he dates.
But he doesn't date women

There's no way this poster is German. That's some tip top humor.

I'm 100% white stormfag. I thought you were supposed to be defending me because of my skin color.

I like him even if he is a queer

so i was right in my joke about him being gay kek

why was he bitching about gf's being emasculating then? is he jealous of the straights?

I really wish r/The_Donald would leave already

You have to draw a line at some point. People who came before X date are part of the nation, and after are immigrants.
Where do you put that arbitrary X date?

>suddenly

>A funny German post
My sides

we don't, it's the shills

>PJW
>dating women

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Yeah man, no light goofs allowed. Memes are serious business xDDDD

>pretentiously lecturing us about things we already knew

senpai