ITT: ARMED REDNECKS

I do not sincerely believe the /leftypol/ shilling, but let's have a thought experiment and assume that indeed the electoral college betrayed the vote and burgers would have a Madame President.

>how serious are the guys like pic related?
>How numerous are they?
>Are they sincere in their belief that any meddling in the US democratic process is a liable cause for a civil war?
>Are they prepared for such scenarios?
>Would they ACTUALLY even show up to start any ruckus at all?

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see armed rednecks to spill the blood of cucks and kikes, but I don't know enough about this demographic and I'd like to find out more.

bumping for quality discussion

bumping again

yes
yes
yes
and yes

Try the army and police OP.

Stop trying to (((trick))) citizens into attacking their govt on false pretense

ITT Jews getting info on stupid Anons who say they'll take justice into their own hands.

Pizza capcha speaks truth

KEK, msm claims op pic is rooskie agents.

serious but fun lads

look at the 2016 district map for repub vs dem. that is the areas they occupy

yes

yes

yes

Wtf leaf! Why would you have that on your computer? What is wrong with you!

wait..
>Trwmhp

>how serious are they
Pretty serious. Likely enough to open carry and skip work the day after.
>how numerous are they
Do you mean weapons, or people? There are a shit load of semi auto rifles in circulation, just check the ar and AK generals on /k/. Those threads hit bump limit time after time, and you'll see pics of hundreds of different rifles if you follow the threads for a week. As far as people go, there are a lot of disenfranchised rural Americans who would likely be willing to stand against a perceived threat to democracy.
>are they sincere
Yes
>are they prepared
Some are. Not all, but enough are self sufficient to potentially create am advantage in any armed conflict. Farmers and industrial executives are overwhelmingly Republican, and controlling raw goods creates a potential advantage in any extended conflict.
>would they actually show up
Who knows, we'll see if they need to.

OP i live in "The Country" in rural TX, and currently work in the oil field, or atleast whats left of it.
Yes these hicks have guns, no, on average they can't shoot accurately at all.

There are lots of unedecutaed retards in out here, lots of them talk about fighting the feds but honestly none would.
>are they prepared

most people here i've gone shooting eith have mayne a few boxes of .223 or 12 gauge for skeet.

They arent prepared like /k/ is.
>show up
show up where? the church picnic? Yes. To some march on Washington? No.

Look at the million trucker event in DC. like 5 guys showed up and did what the cops told them to do. Most of these people will listen to authority and the government. They have some fucked up belief that the police won't be the ones fighting them, that they will be fighting some army wearing Obamas own logo.
Idk, theyre dumb.

Also what would your target be in a rebellion in the USA?

The cities will starve and that's where all the loyalists are.
Our victory would only be a matter of time.

Nigga I know doctors that are serious and ready 4 this

I get called "country" and "redneck" every now and again and I have many guns so let's see if I can answer these questions myself.
>How serious are these guys
Pretty serious, some more than others. I'd say I'm 6/10 serious. If shit really hit the fan I'd fight for what I believe in but I'm not gonna drive 6 hours to DC for an armed protest.
>How numerous
Very, and a lot of them are in the military
>Are they sincere any meddling means civil war
I think it would take a lot for mass amounts of people to start an armed revolt, it seemed like it was getting close pre election but it's calmed down since it seems
>Are they prepared
I am, a lot of /k/ is, and I have many friends that are. But I'd say 60% or so "armed rednecks" only have fudd tier hunting rifles and maybe one basic AR and not enough ammo.
>Would they actually show up
I would if it was either close or I really believed in it. I'm not gonna risk my life for what others deem important.

Are you dense? Most of the American military is republican. It wouldn't even be a fight.

Doesn't most ammo get made in the south too? Like, there are people who have the tools to actually produce ammo and guns from raw materials.

To those waking up, remember that this board is monitored by the government.

There's a savage-made 1943 SMLE no. 4 at a local pawn near me for $400. Should I go for it, Sup Forums? Heres my current ww2 collection.

Guns are a little harder to just make from scratch, and the manufacturing places are all over the country. But yes ammo is easy. My friend makes ammo in his garage, he can crank out about 100 rounds of 45ACP an hour with a cheap basic press. More advanced multi stage presses can do 500-750 an hour.

>how serious are the guys like pic related?
2/10 not serious at all they look like they're having a good time.
>How numerous are they?
Every backroad has many.
>Are they sincere in their belief that any meddling in the US democratic process is a liable cause for a civil war?
plead the 5th
>Are they prepared for such scenarios?
probably not
>Would they ACTUALLY even show up to start any ruckus at all?
ye

Yes. I don't know about /raw/ materials but there are serious enthusiasts who can reload a metric fuck ton of shells from their garage. Enough to fund a small militia.

This.

Be vague, be cautious, don't outright say ______. (You know what I mean...)

I believe Trump would lead the overthrow of the government. The military would follow Trump and Mad Dog. Law enforcement would also be on his side all the way up to FBI. CIA would be a problem but could be overcome.

I think a better question is how many unarmed pussy leftists would it take to stop just those 4 rednecks in the picture?

Is that guy a manlet wth an aks74u?

It's an M92.

It depends entirely on leaders.

They are often military vets, good shots etc. definitely able to wage a civil war. The thing is that at least in initial hours of such rebellion they would absolutely have to organise well enough to shut down important infrastructure like power grid etc. It can be done, quite easily if you know where to strike but the question is whether there's somebody to tell them that they have to do it.

Once they start chaos by doing this they've bought themselves enough time to organise before ZOG troopers arrive.

They wont be able to unless they run out of ammo or armed niggers show up

Niggers will be the main threat

leave

>basic ar
Do you think the Army has some special rifle? I'm lucky if my receivers have a tight fit when I go to the range. Usually there are no batteries for our M68 red dots so we have to use iron through the scope which realy fucks up target acquisition and 2/3 of my company barely qualify with a fucking line unit! The army is woefully underprepared at all times we just have a huge technological edge.

>How serious are these guys
From 1/10 to 10/10. There's an indeterminate number who are militia member 2A fanboys and others who are bug out home defense fanboys.
>How numerous
Estimates are 6-10 million. The USA has many veterans who may not be preparing but can get organized if necessary.
>Are they sincere any meddling means civil war
If you mean taking the election off Trump, I'd think they are sincere it would mean an armed revolt. The EC has NEVER taken the Presidency off anyone before since 1776.
>Are they prepared
Some are insanely so. A whole lot of rural America is dotted with literal arsenals being hoarded by rednecks.
>Would they actually show up
Show up for what? You'd likely see mass peaceful protests and if liberals are dumb enough to attack them then they might "turn up".

if trump isn't sworn in and civil war happens America would have 15 different countries' militaries on us in a month

>15 countries
>only 15

Pretty much the entire world would be in on that, and on both sides too.

I always suspected Nazis were just closet homos. It's always the ones who are vehemently anti-gay who have the gayest private lives.

Congratulations you feel for Jew tricks.

Your prizes are...
A black stepson
A sex change
Crushing debt

Go for it

>confirmed
>ortho surgfaggot here
>prior navy corpsman
>always ready

So, US will be the next Syria but in a larger scale?

nice try (((CIA)))

More or less. Oh man, imagine how the average urban white numale would deal with living like that?

look at Comet Pizza incident with lone wolf. The land is FUCKING FILLED with these types. Sup Forums pokes fun at these types...and it's fun. Until a Federal Agency get branded as GUILTY of SEDITION or TREASON. 300,000,000 guns

We will never rebel against our government, we will only fight a foreign invader.

But there are a few million guys with guns in WV alone.
My state is better armed than most countries.

Saw one on gunbrokerdotcom for $300. shop around and let the pawn merchant know what your research has proven

He'll probably just say since it's in great shape and is a Savage (only produced from 41 to 45) that it has rarity value.

I don't think he'd screw me, he tried to sell me a hex receiver mosin with a pristine bore for $189 a few months ago.