I keep seeing Holohoax threads over Sup Forums and it got me wondering

I keep seeing Holohoax threads over Sup Forums and it got me wondering.
How would the world change if at this very moment it would be OFFICIALLY confirmed that the holocaust was a hoax and no such genocide ever took place.
A lot of nations basically have the dogma of the holocaust as one, if not, the biggest supporting pillar, many industries (mainly Hollywood) use it as a basis of income, a lot of people are in jail for even doubting the event.

So how would the world react and change if the Holocaust was officially confirmed to be fake?

Other urls found in this thread:

rehmat1.com/2011/09/24/french-jew-see-my-shoah-sherlockholmised’/
youtu.be/mQ46CJ8UPJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What do you mean how would the world react? Who's gonna bring the news?

We could finally make the Neocons stop sucking of the kikes for one

Israel belongs to white people. It is rightful Roman clay.

only one man will have the balls to collectively redpill the world
>gif related
trump taking out the parasites who deny the will of kek

Not worth it. Just let them have it and flood it with shitskins.

Fight fire with fire.

>How would the world change if at this very moment it would be OFFICIALLY confirmed that the holocaust was a hoax and no such genocide ever took place.
Germany would refuse to accept it and still claim that they've done it, because they're massive fucking cucks

support for Israel will be dropped

everyone will turn a blind eye to what'll happen afterwards

It would mean that no one would believe you. If there ever existed such an organization that could maintain a hoax with such high fidelity, only super natural events could bring about real change.

Very motivated actors have tried to revise history and have failed to do so outside of a demographic inclined to view Jews negatively.

Your .png is unreadable.

Works fine on my machine

Jews would be dethroned as the sympathy kings of many countries. People would start to examine the event more objectively, and discover that we're all human cattle for banker wars.

rehmat1.com/2011/09/24/french-jew-see-my-shoah-sherlockholmised’/

youtu.be/mQ46CJ8UPJU

There is only one 31st somebody needs to do the math. Average modern cremation takes 3 hours + amount of deaths Ă— amount of chambers

Kikes own the media

>le sooper hoax meme

It's not a grand hoax, it's actually full of holes. The techniques used to teach it are more akin to indoctrination. People will come to hate the Jews, and their supporters, as time goes on.

I imagine there would be those that refused to believe it's a hoax no matter what. Those that aren't super cucked would probably go towards "kick the kikes out" because of how much money and lying they've been given and have done over the years.

This was literally what Albert Speer (Hitler's closest friend) did lmao. "I know nothing about the mass murder you're talking about, but I take full responsibility." Goering was less of a cuck though

>So how would the world react and change if the Holocaust was officially confirmed to be fake?
Nobody major would report it.
Any small groups that reported it would just get called fake news by MSM.

Yeah, those holes are pizza gate tier. They don't hold up outside echo chambers. As far as teaching, a video in class and a big budget movie is about the extent they used to teach about Lincoln.