Obama: America Still Racist

>America is still struggling to overcome its "legacies of slavery, Jim Crow, colonialism, and racism," President Obama told Comedy Central Monday night.

news.grabien.com/story.php?id=1879

>colonialism

What? The entire fucking country from Boston to Honolulu is founded on colonialism. We are a colony. How can colonialism be bad when it is literally what created our country?

I can't wait for this nigger to go away forever.

And yet in 8 years he did fucking nothing about it.

>muh Jim Crow

Literally the worst argument.

>President Obama told Comedy Central

it's a comedy channel. clearly he was satirizing the alt-left.

Former Obama supporter here I gotta admit it's hilarious watching him crash and burn like this.

But seriously though we cannot allow this man to get his hands on the Steam password

He made race relations much worse

>Be a fucking nigger president for 8 years
>hasn't done anything for the black communities

Obama truly was nothing but hot air.

It isn't true that he's done nothing.

He fanned the flames and made everything worse.

Obama is a racist piece of shit who has done folds more to divide this country than all the rest of the racists in the country during his terms.
From pardoning Black Panthers threatening voters at the polls, to destroying middle class communities with section 8 relocation programs, and playing succor to BLM thugs he has done more to inspire hatred between the citizens of this country than anyone since the losers following Lincoln.

>Nigger
Obama is half white.

Obama's dumb ass helped make me a racist.

>haha you guys think race relations are bad enough yet
>haha NOPE

this.

thanks obama.

>I can't wait for this nigger to go away forever.

Obama has said that he's going to continue to publically criticize Trump after he's left office.

So Obama will be maintaining his own celebrity and keeping the spotlight on himself by constantly trashing Trump for the next 4 to 8 years.

We aren't rid of him yet.

It really isn't though, the vast majority of the country has no living memory of segregation or open racism. The only people who partake in this reminiscence in earnest are academics and poor blacks, everyone else is far too busy dealing with the high speed corporate economy to even care about past events. Obama is full of it and provocateur at best.

>Obama has said that he's going to continue to publically criticize Trump after he's left office.
he will fade into obscurity, but the ((press)) will trot him out from time to time like an aging has-been sitcom actor.

still full nigger

Every time Obama complains about racism is reads like an onion article. Whitey can't be keeping you down Mr. President.

I think he said he was going to concentrate on his library/legacy for awhile but planned on being active on social media or some such, possibly pursuing some kind of modern media career afterwards.

>Obama
>media career

That's fucking hilarious.
The media spent 8 years cheerleading behind this retard, blindly hanging onto every word he said.
And then, despite this massive dicksucking, his administration SHAT on the media. Just dictated orders down to them, essentially, and locked them out frequently, banned people if they asked hard questions they didn't like, etc. etc. etc. There's countless stories out there about how the press got increasingly frustrated with Obama because he was shit to them.

When has that knothead done anything he said he was going to do? He will go back to sucking rahm's little dick, and be on tv about as much as Bush.

No, he's definitely going to be on TV more than Bush. Bush, whatever flaws he may have had, said that when he was done being president, he's done being president, he's just a regular old man. Obama though is an egomaniac who loves the attention. He will attention whore, because it's what attention whores do.