What is the second thing that comes to mind when you see this flag?

What is the second thing that comes to mind when you see this flag?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

POO IN THE LOO

1st: fecal matter
2nd: nuclear genocide

Loo

It's too cold to go biking :(

First thing: POO in LOO
Second thing: DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS

The failure of indigenous people

After so much of British influence ingrained into your society instead of moving forward with it you got consumed by it

Rather then build upon it you brought it down to the muck

Your rich grow richer and your poor ruin the streets

When I look at the indian flag all I see is a failure of what brown people can hope to achieve in their time on earth

1st. Poo
2nd. Shit skins that smell 30x worser then actual shit.

feels good to be white huh white brother?

TECH SUPPORT

Economic disaster.

How could you guys let them take your cash? Wtf?

Damn well said.

LOO

I'm slavic

The empire I was born from has destroyed itself time and time again genociding itself once a certain point is reached
My end goal is self-destruction
It's my destiny

Indian posters are pretty nice desu imo.
israel anons are also nice

Superpower in (current year + 10)

>I'm slavic
Reported

Unused loos.

Jaded, even by my standards.

Call centers.

All jokes aside, I just don't see this happening. Indians are too democratic to progress in large bounds like the Chinese did. The corruption is rooted too deeply and the culture is ass backwards. Nothing lends itself to India being a superpower even in 50 years.

shit has a constant stink

indians seem to produce some new aspect of stink every couple minutes, as if actively trying to prevent you from getting used to it

All the indians in the west are cherry picked educated types. That's why they seem nice.

Surrey

Binland blease ;DDDD

>Excrement
>Drinking cow piss
>Butthurt over British Colonialism
>Butthurt over the Sino-Indian War

Current year is a rolling number while the 10 remains constant. That's what I had in mind

1. Hindu religious people acting crazy
2. Extreme poverty
3. Poo in loo
4. Nuclear war with pakistan

>flag has an anus in the middle
I wonder.

POO

A FUCKING ANUS.

Flag represents the Indians pooing in the wide open green fields under the orange rays of the sun.

I can only see it happening if some based Capitalist dictator became a thing.

Tells the inefficient agricultural voting base to fuck off and gives no subsidies and stuff.

Goatsee.

1st: poo poo
2nd: should be a colony

Super power by 2020 :^)

>tfw no Ukranian gf
Do white womyn like Indians?

Are you a doctor or liquor store level pajeet?

I've seen your flag with the colours in the Sup Forums icon, but apparently the official colours are pic related. Can you tell me which case is true please?

>18 and living with my parents
The worst kind.

why are indian guys such creepers on facebook

The one on Sup Forums seems to have some glare on the edges, other than that seems fine to me.

Population density by nation:

America!
91 Burgers/sq mi.

Yurope
188 Eurocucks/sq mi.

Call center land:
1006 Pajeets/sq mi.

Holy.
Fucking.
Shit.

What do you feed 1,221,634,797 Pajeets when you only have 3,000 pounds of wheat?

>leftovers.

Rape

That's what happens when you give internet access to literally anyone.

This! Exactly this!
Finally a good definition for them.
Thanks leafbro.

Ouch. Id say you could still, but you'd be fighting with jamal over the ones that are down with the swirl.

in

Sorry mate. Most of the Indian guys look even worse than Ukrainian ones..
You could get some gold digger if you're rich. Not sure if it worth it tho..

>What is the second thing that comes to mind when you see this flag?
>second thing

well played poo

The second thing that comes to my mind is GANG RAPING

That India 2030 video

Ukrainian men don't look bad, what do you mean?

IN

It's almost like "Indians" is not one person.
Different people have different smell.

Oy vey they found a loophole

There's only two good things about India.

>largest volunteer fighting force in history for the empire
>dat flag

Who British Raj here?

>loophole
More like poophole amirite

1, poo in loo
2, curry niggers

Well.. It's not about the looks, it's more about the style.
Most of the low/mid class guys just look lousy compared to europeans or even sandniggers students in Ukraine

Rape

Fucking savage, but oh so true. Not to be all "WE WUZ" but we gave them everything they needed to create a wonderful place, but now they just spend their time worshiping toilets instead of pooing in them.

What went wrong India?

DESIGNATED

It could be worse, trust me, ever been to Bulgaria? The low class isn't that much better in countries I've been, like France and Italy for instance.

IN

In

>tis is mikrosoft tek suport

Java object oriented programming

Opportunity desu. It's a very fertile ground for Western entrepreneurs.

What about Aussies you racist semi shit skinned cross sand Nigger coffee coloured cunt ?

Wasn't India more prosperous before you invaded us and fucked over our farmers?
I wonder what would have happened if there was no British Raj.
No way we could have been more miserable.

Gigantic wealthy / poor divide and a mix of modern to crumbling infrastructure. People like to meme that we have a huge income inequality but our poor niggers on government welfare all live in nearly free housing (50 dollars a month), get free food stamps, and a free monthly check that they spend on dope and new rims for their cadillac. India's poor live in absolute squalor while the upper middle-class to wealthy live in beautiful modern mansions and/or palaces.

the second word would be 'IN'

Yeah but who gives a fuck about poor as long as they don't affect our lives.
Giving welfare to niggers hasn't benefitted you as a middle class person.

a butthole

I come here to be educated.

Well, millions of you were suffering at the hands of Muslim invaders and crazy witch doctors who butchered people for their remedies and spells and shit. Do you genuinely believe that you could have fought off a Muslim invasion? No doubt it would have happened soon anyway, they were already testing the waters by making small invasions and butchering people. When we arrived in India we killed all invaders and hung every witch doctor. We weren't very bloody nice, but we built your infrastructure from the ground up. An infrastructure which is still used today.

While I can't say for certain, I feel sure that if it wasn't for British Raj India would have fallen and become nothing but an extension of the Muslim caliphate.

Very few.

poo

Child pumping bastards. Before the 1900s, families used to have 3 kids at most, cause the others would be fucking dead due to diseases.

After that, healthcare came and BOOM! No one taught my ancestors about protection, and they were too stupid to learn on their own. Half the problems in India could have been easily solved if there were just less people.

Hey britbro, what do you think about your former colonies? I'm a poo from one (west indies) and it turned to shit after we told you to fuck off. Most of the educated types wish independence never happened.

Insane m to f ratio and rape culture, creepy males

You would be part of what Pakistan is now. Under Muslim rule.
So pro tip.
Yes it would be worse.
Stupid shit skin fuck
Go shit in the street

I have a soft spot for British colonies and their people, because I still place value in their contributions to the Empire and all her people. Under no circumstances would I ever like a Muslim, but all other people from British colonies I have some respect and love for, regardless of race, providing they stay out of my country. (I'm exceedingly racist).

However, I'm very bloody pissed off at many of the people for being lazy, whiny cunts who sit around in their own filth unwilling to help themselves in the hope that someone else gets sick of looking at their mess and comes along and cleans it up for them. I always hoped that people had learned from the British way of doing things with cause and perseverance, but my hopes aren't really buoyed when I look at some of the colonies today.

One colony that really saddens me is Hong Kong. They shouldn't be with China, China is ruining them as a people and we shouldn't have let them go. I just hope that one day we're in a position to attack China and retake our colony before the people are too far broken to be saved.

There would be no "India" and no "we", just two dozen pathetic -stans, two thirds of them Muslim. You owe everything to the Brits, even your identity as a nation.

>Hong Kong ruled by China
On paper, but companies are your typical degeneracy British influence. Hong Kong is some day going to eat all the endangered species simply to create Chinese(Hong Kong) medicine.

first: poo in loo

second: romania

DESIGNATED

JAI HIND JAI HIND JAI HIND

>On paper
No, China rules HK in reality. It surely would be strange for the people of HK to march around waving their British Ensign in a protest against the Chinese if China didn't rule them, wouldn't it? It'd also be mighty strange if China banned the people of HK from flying the British Ensign out of fear that their movement would pick up pace and independence or rejoining the Empire would start being demanded, if they didn't rule HK. Wouldn't it?

>SUPERPOWR BY [INSERT CURRENT YEAR +10]

In my opinion China should kick out every foreigner, every foreigner-made thing, not because they want it, but because British want it. Why? Because British don't believe in multiculturalism and since China believes in British culture, Hong Kong is allowed to be kind of English, like Macau is allowed to be kind of Portuguese.

First: POO IN THE LOO!!!
Second: Relief, because Although my country is a fucking whorehouse of corruption and it is in the middle of a crisis of basic everything, we use bathrooms and always will be above India because Brazilians are dumb but the government never will let them have too much useless children like Indians.

>China believes in British culture
No, China believes in censoring everything that they feel is a threat to the Chinese way. Britain has never tried to oust a people's traditions and culture, all people of all colonies were allowed to carry on freely in their customs provided that said custom wasn't in direct conflict with British values, i.e street justice, sacrifices and so on. I've spoken to a good handful of Hong Kongers who were old enough to remember life before we handed them over to China and every one of them has told me the freedom and quality of life there has been steadily in decline ever since as China steadily tightens its grip on HK and the people. China are trying to squeeze out the last bits of admiration and nostalgia of the British from Hong Kongers, because China is a totalitarian regime.

At the very least, you flag is lovely.