>>102713610

I am going to attempt to deliver the most powerful and smartest answer in the thread so.. prepare to /thread.

She is the right help for that child. It's good. The picture itself becomes propaganda for whether more people will go to help hungry africans or more people will become more weak minded towards africans neglecting their own culture.

Human love and human connection are important to keep humanity together and warm. The more barbaric things happen the more one loses its humanity.

She is to that child what Merkel is for syrian refugees. No questioning for the consequences. Just hearty love.

I am going to say "BUT", typically. This picture is genuinely evil. This woman hates her own culture. She hates white people. She doesn;t have white children. As long as there are only few women like her, it's fine but this picture encourages women like Angelina Jolie to adopt african/chinese/vietnamese children and suffocate their own children with subhuman siblings distorting the white race and propagating further more (with her popularity and movies) the idiocracy and downfall of the golden race: the white race.

In conclusion: she is good. She represents the white race because whites are trying to be best and good at everything.

Lol.

If she wanted to help the world, she would stop interfering with nature and let the savage starve like god and nature intended. Darwinism is dead in Africa, as well as inner cities.

When the negro's children are supported by the wealth of others, they breed like rabbits.

Dying of starvation isn't Darwinism.

They were too dumb to mate in moderation. They were too dumb to provide food for the numbers they pop out.

>This woman hates her own culture.
Citation needed.
>She hates white people.
Citation needed.
>She doesn;t have white children
Citation needed.

those tats gave her away. people with tats will always disappoint you especially women.

Your analyses is biased and all wrong.
She's selfserving and only sees what is infront of her. Raising melanin enriched kids in countries were most of the population isn't white is cruel.
Imagine being black (or white) and get adopted by Chinese parents. You'll constantly feel out of place.

Sorry, IS white.

It literally is the definition of Darwinism.

Darwinism means a particular set of population having some similarity gets wiped out.
Poverty and starvation can occur to literally anybody.

Helping the wounded invader after the battle , may be doing a good thing,

But a healed wounded invader is a invader that can kill you , take your wife , take your stuff , and kill your children.

There is a reason for why we are tribal xenofobists , it's evolution. Fear can only exist when there is something to fear.

Fact crime gone up since migrants in germany , terrorist is up and we are back to censorship of media and information.

You tell me if that's good for everybody.

Sometimes your pet , a dog has to die to prevent the spread of rabbies.

Doing good , doesn't mean it will be good.

I'm pretty sure that's 'genocide.'
Darwinism is allowing nature to operate on its natural principle: survival of the fittest.

>Fuck and have kids
>No food, no money, nothing but sand and shitty jungles
>Oh shit, Taniqua, how we gonna feed this baby?

>White man pays.
>Damn Taniqua, dats some good corn porridge u boiled. Straight gourmet. Wanna fuck?

>9 months later.
>We need more porridge, massa. U starvin us. Discrimination!

Feeding the nigs is like feeding the little ducks in the park. They become dependant on the new food source and fuck themselves straight to starvation again. Every. Single. Time.

Yeah.
Natural genocide.

how can FUCKING WHITE MALES even compete?!

A

FUCKING

LEAF

You're not a bright one, are you?

Don't blame me.Our country has meme tier avg iq

Replying to a thread by creating another thread because you think your opinion is the "most powerful" and the "smartest" is dumbfounding. I'm amazed you can be that narcissistic.

I agree with this, it's nature. I feel no responsibility for the starving negroes in Africa. Their numbers are inflated anyways because of endless aid from the West. They were never meant to sustain such large populations, because the majority of them are dumb and too incompetent to even perform basic sustenance farming.

FUCKING

I still think India is better than Africa and Papua New Guinea.

You're making good points.

attention seeking hypocrite traitor that's what she is

They have the same sweater

She traveled to Africa and brought back a pet monkey.

>OP retarded
>OP is a leaf

There's a strong connection here, but i must do more science.

>the majority of them are dumb and too incompetent to even perform basic sustenance farming.
This a million times, you only need google maps, put on satellite view and see Africa, NO CROPS anywhere, with a few exceptions in south africa and northern africa, any sub-saharan country HAS NO form of agriculture, a few have very little, go to any asian, arab or even spic country and agriculture is booming there, even they know how to take care and feed themselves, yes even spics and arabs, even more in white countries.
I realized this when i saw that pretty much all countries had HUGe farming industries that you can even see from space, but in africa no matter how kuch you zoom in there's absolutely no farming at all, they literally depend 100% others to feed themselves, go ahed go to google maps and check yourself its true.

But that woman is a nigger