Pizzagate leaks

In 2012 Snowden published docs stating CIA created ISIS.
>He was ignored.

In 2016 Assange said "i have evidence to put Hillary in prison" and his internet was cut.
>after wikileaks was raided and assange was feared missing/dead wikileaks leaked this information:
Cia created ISIS. This was the leak all along.

>This is obviously bullshit.
The real leak that assange planned, was pictures of Hillary in the act with underage girls which would have put her straight in prison.
He was silenced and wikileaks was forced to leak the "CIA create ISIS" bullshit as damage control.

Fact is - everyone knew CIA created ISIS for over 10 years.
This leak is a coverup and load of shit.

The Real leak is pictures of people in the act with kids.
>Never forget
>#pizzagate

Other urls found in this thread:

icann.org/resources/pages/agreements-en
youtube.com/watch?v=u1yaWQxVwx0&feature=youtu.be
yournewswire.com/wikileaks-podesta-support-pedophile/
vice.com/en_ca/read/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11
youtube.com/watch?v=VINntL5cVrM
youtube.com/watch?v=A9RCFZnWGE0
youtube.com/watch?v=VqWjJdXKIXA
snagfilms.com/films/title/dreams_from_my_real_father
youtube.com/watch?v=1ZuI7gtk9_U&t=3s
fbi.gov/news/stories/report-from-thailand-part-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

Reply you dicks, this is KEY!

>Beware now that CIA runs wikileaks.
>Possible the next leak states Trump and Russia rigged election.
This will be fake news.

bumpbumpbump!

snowden not trusted
assange at gitmo
Hillary blackmailing everyone

When 80% of the visible people in house and senate of the us government and 80 % of the House of Commons (and all of the House of Lords) is corrupted/pedo, and is blackmailing each other so that they can trust each other, you are going to have some pushback.

If Hillary rises out of the grave, the first thing she will do is put the mark of the beast on anybody who wants to buy sell or post on the internet.

>welcomes the police state

internet control mechanism
icann.org/resources/pages/agreements-en

I'm betting Obama is the first beast who was wounded by the sword (seal team 6) yet lives
And Hillary is the second beast of revelation 13.

Lovely numbers that. What an interesting week this will be.

Tavistock created your "education" and "entertainment" systems with the sole purpose of keeping your brainwaves in a suboptimal frequency range, to maintain our status as complacent workhorses. NASA, the space game, academia, science, all a big sham. These satanists are eugenicists who think they're doing the right thing by killing off over 90% and leaving only the elites, and "us" (those under MKUltra control), thereby creating a "devil's playground". The Mandela effect is their attempt at rewriting our memories so that we believe google over even our own collective consciousness, their goal is to control the reading/writing of our thoughts. Sorry if this seems outlandish or unrelated to pizzagate, it's all connected, their evil knows no bounds, it's a hard concept to grasp.

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

Thanks for the bumps leaf

How many little girls has Obama BLACKED?

np
bored

Are you srsly?
>CIA created ISIS
Sauce?

Sounds about as real as anything else having to do with Pizzagate.

You almost make it sound hopeless m8

You're an idiot, aren't you

1979 Zbignew Brezinzki created the mujahadeen, bin laden was international rockstar recruiting agent
name change to alqueda namechange to isis, same shit

bumped

Thanks anyway. The shill will want to slide this. So hard to red pill em.

Is that satire or irony?

The irony of obama sending seal team 6 have himself killed is so just. And then later having seal team six killed in the chinook ambush. Evil knows no bounds...

OK, that makes sense. Its an absolute fact that CIA trained future AQ leaders in order to fight Soviets....but can't get on board with the idea that the CIA 'created' AQ, let alone a AQ rebel faction, ISIS. CIA enabled these crazies thinking they would help in another conflict...nothing more as far as I'm concerned. But what does all that have to do with Snowden or Wikileaks?

and yet again you have no proof, fool

youtube.com/watch?v=u1yaWQxVwx0&feature=youtu.be
yournewswire.com/wikileaks-podesta-support-pedophile/
vice.com/en_ca/read/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11
youtube.com/watch?v=VINntL5cVrM
they are used as puppets to cause shit where needed
wikileaks exposed the saudi/qatar-CF-weapons-Hillary-isis connection

Take your meds dude, srsly

i mean I've always wondered why Obama played golf incessantly and was taking vacations every other month with absolute impunity from the press.

I guess he has figured that the presidency was his reward for services rendered in Afghanistan in the 80's and 90's.

Somebody needs to ask Mika Brzezinski if Obama was her dad's best operation ever.

Man, I really liked voat before the pizzagate thing overwhelmed the site and took it over.

my meds are red pills
mmmmmmmmm yummy

Obamas dad from Saudi Arabia.

The pictures are of Hiliary using an exact knife (box cutter) on a 3 year olds vagina, then she locks the cut folds ... Soros is in the back ground.

It's pre-spirit cooking shit.

Obama has done the same

YES

who is this semen demon

Obama bow to his king. Dad would be so proud.

Assad and Muammar Gaddafi backed groups in Iraq. And there was a power grab after we left. But beyond that... people act like we gave them the matches to burn their own cities.

Turkey supplied "food and aid" to "freedom fighters" in Syria through Aleppo. And there was a network of document forgers in Turkey helping people to move into Greece. And from there into the rest of Europe.

Personally, I'm sick of conspiracy theorists focusing on random BS... instead of trying to finding these kids. Shut the f*ck up about the occult and hidden meanings in logos. Instead find these kids and get them to testify.

Stop going on off-topic paranoid schizophrenic rants. Focus directly on the Podesta and the fags who owned the restraint.

my fave cooking show host
Giada

>The Real leak is pictures of people in the act with kids.
pls post evidence of julian saying anything about this

I gotta start watching that cooking show

Either that... or he had to kneel down to look at those four foot tall rag-heads and Asians.

it's great
camera always has cleavage center screen
sometimes her daughter comes on too

>same shit
You know nothing about history and politics in this region.

region?
cia funds terrorists where needed

>cleavage is always center screen
You've sold me syrup man

who could imagine pizza = sex

youtube.com/watch?v=A9RCFZnWGE0

OP is right

youtube.com/watch?v=VqWjJdXKIXA

What you don't understand is that the US is the military arm of British interests in the Mideast. We and our federal reserve work of the queen of England. When she gets pissed, people die.

pretty close
i would say it's the banksters in the inner city of london who outrank her royal inbrededness
she's a big shareholder

Yes bush too. But for different reasons. Obama had familial obligations. To not bow would be to dishonor his father, this guy. (1908-1967)

nose is wrong on that guy
when was he in hawaii fucking obama's 16yo mom?

Can u please delet this it's a personal meme I share with my gf

I wonder when it will come out that Obama , Michael, obamas Kenyan dad, obamas white mother and grand parents were all CIA employees on the payroll. I wonder who's kids those are that have been living at the White House all these years?

Is it any wonder the British, Saudia Arabian and American pedos and the CIA are all against trump?

lol you're not even American

snagfilms.com/films/title/dreams_from_my_real_father

kke not even Trump supports Pizzagate. Michael Flynn got fired for spreading news about it.

No idea who his real mom was. The white mom was just for show to establish citizenship.

Obamas dad was not from Kenya. He was from Saudi Arabia.

And he had a rather infamous last name.

Neither are you Paco

Pizzagate is not about Comet. The real pedo ring ties back to Sandy Hook.

youtube.com/watch?v=1ZuI7gtk9_U&t=3s

It's actually much bigger than this and goes way beyond. Keep digging. Connect the dots. Follow up on what you found.

I wonder if CIA helps traffic kids? I mean there into the drug trade fund their black ops. Why not kids and sex slaves?

wat do you think goes on in se asia?

fbi.gov/news/stories/report-from-thailand-part-1

CIA did not create ISIS. The Saud's did. The CIA has been funding and arming them.

'CIA created ISIS'

>>cia funds terrorists where needed

If you consider the Kurds terrorists.

>In 2012 Snowden published docs stating CIA created ISIS.
No, he didn't.

they fund any movement that suits current needs, sometimes 'good guys'

Dammit.

If what you say is true, then it's a shame we didn't get those pictures.

Dammit.

I V X L C D
1+5+10+50+100+500=666
number of the beast (system)

Bump

>The Real leak is pictures of people in the act with kids.

And worse?

wew triples confirm.
Are we all food for the lizards is that what you mean?

If it's true and Hillary is the second beast, then trump is toast.

Get your facts straight faggot.

Get comfy boyz. Monday is going to be interesting.

Kanye knows

Brilliant.

nothing new under the sun

What they don't do is fund people who constantly lose battles.

Little boys, FTFY. Michael Obama probably made him watch while she banged hotdogs.

Hey guys.

If election overturned and the beast installed, get out of the markets asap. She will blame the debacle on Obama.

If trump survives and is sworn in, you have got till late spring till the ruling elites reset the markets so they can blame it on trump.

> just sayin