Gaschambers

Hey pol what are your best argument against gaschambers
>inb4 holocaust never happend
Jews here shipped to laber camps and sometimes killed for no reason other then being jewish

pic unrelated, delousing chamber at majdanek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM&t=0s
littlegreyrabbit.wordpress.com/2012/03/26/sachsenhausen-boot-testing-track/
archive.org/details/BelzecSobiborTreblinka.HolocaustDenialAndOperationReinhard.ACritique
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

look at the doors

Concentration camps where common during wars back then, America put all japanese people in concentration camps when war with Japan started for example.

The thing that made german concentration camps different was that the jewish people were put to work for the war effort, this included medical work like getting dissected while still alive and seeing how much pressure their skulls could take before caving in. Don't be squimish, modern medicine comes directly from these efforts, just like the moon landing comes from the v1s and v2s.

Gas chambers where created when they realized they were losing the war and they decided that they would rather kill the prisoners than let them walk and "win". Do you think America would not have killed the japanese people in their camps if japanese troops landed in LA?

That looks exactly the same as the comet ping pong basement.

They were oxygen rich environments to revitalize Jewish workers.

Thats the first time i heard that naritive

if im informed propperly, that is not a delousing chamber but a gas chamber

/thread

explain....

They didn't exist. Period. Don't you wonder why the western allies didn't discover any? Right. It's a Soviet lie. I have visited Auschwitz and those "gas chambers" were clearly fake

well, to be fair nazis did like their gas chambers. They started in 1941 with soviet prisoners of war, then they threw in all sick or disabled prisoners, then they threw in gay people.

Jews where really just a logical progression for them, they started with polish jews and gas vans, then they made professional killing camps where surviving prisoners would welcome trains full of new prisoners and took them directly to the gas chambers with a "better them than me" attitude.

So I am not saying that the only reason they gassed the jews was that they lost the war, but losing definitely sped up the process.

See the blue stuff on the walls? That results from a chemical reaction from the gas. If you dont see it on the walls, they havent come in contact with gas. Go look at pictures of the Nazi gas chambers

>gas vans

This is Jew soap tier.

thanks

>gas vans
What about the room with spinning knives and acid vats?

t. Isaac Berenstain

I know but i'm having a disscusion with someone about these aleged gaschambers and was wondering if you guys have any good evinence

My grandad had a similar story
Back in the day all the communists and Russians were rounded up, same went with the Italians

This is clamed to be a gaschamber by some

This sounds like a metaphor desu

Dont forgot about the sodomy goy. It was real in my mind!

And the rape dogs, and the castration dogs and the holocoaster...

Is that a wooden ceiling?

An unisolated wooden ceiling to be clear

Gas chambers need to be air-tight or the gas will leak out of the room and kill bystanders. The rooms also need a method of ventilation to allow the gas to be safely ejected from the room without killing everyone outside, the gas needs to be ejected by a chimney attached to an air pump inside the chamber, none of these things are features of any of the death camp """gas chambers""".

Just ask yourself how they would ventilate the room or even use the chambers without killing everyone else outside and you will realize this entire gas chamber thing is a complete fabrication.

Update
The shower naritive is a joke.
What about the "zykclone b was droped in from the room" naritive

This one indeed was exposed to zyklon b as you can see by the blue stain in the walls. But probably used to disinfect cloths. They tell you to look at the door because that door wouldn't hold 100 people scared to death because they were being gased.

Cloths were disinfected due the tiffus epidemy that was the main cause of people dying in the camps (not gas).

Gas vans are completely fucking infeasible, it is one of the most insane holocaust myths still in circulation today.

Someone played too much Rise of the Triad.

sorry for holocaust (((

What I don't understand about the gaz chambers is why.

Why would you bother killing people using gaz when you have guns.
A bullet is cheaper and quicker.

So again, why?

Notice how the 'good' surviving jews almost always seem to have traded menial things to spare their execution

If Germany was methodical its officers would not be bribed by simple objects an officer would have access too.

1:30 to answer the majority of your questions, or at least to make you question the narrative.

youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM&t=0s

>Concentration camps where common during wars back then, America put all japanese people in concentration camps when war with Japan started for example.

About right

>The thing that made german concentration camps different was that the jewish people were put to work for the war effort, this included medical work like getting dissected while still alive and seeing how much pressure their skulls could take before caving in. Don't be squimish, modern medicine comes directly from these efforts, just like the moon landing comes from the v1s and v2s.

Who would conduct research such as that in the middle of a raging war?
Even the Japanese waited until they had the Chinese 'marauders' nice and docile.

>Gas chambers where created when they realized they were losing the war and they decided that they would rather kill the prisoners than let them walk and "win". Do you think America would not have killed the japanese people in their camps if japanese troops landed in LA?

Gas chambers were always there, but to disinfect bedsheets as typhus ran rampant. These concentration camps were always riddled with disease.

t. not a nazi-apologist just a fan of true history

Lol you fucking retard they arent the original doors....

If the nazis wanted to kill massive numbers of Jews at once for cheap they would have chosen something better than both gas or bullets. I mean right off the bat you can consider electrocution, you could kill dozens instantaneously if you wanted, no gas or bullets necessary, just flip a switch and electrocute a metal floor and you can kill as many as you can fit in the room instantly.

Gas is fucking retarded, probably one of the least efficient ways of killing mass amounts of people, knowing the Germans and their autistic needs for everything to be as efficient as possible, gas is just unrealistic.

Just looks like shapes from a wooden concrete mould.

Look at the door frame its still not made for gas operations it would leak

room of spinning knives? probably just imagined by people seeing the result of the thorough medical exams they did on the prisoners.

acid vats are probably real, in that germans did investigate using acid as a weapon.

I did not realize there was a question regarding gas vans, it is well documented that By June 1942 the main producer of gas vans, Gaubschat Fahrzeugwerke GmbH, had delivered 20 gas vans in two models, the Opel-Blitz, weighing 3.5 tons, and the larger Saurerwagen, weighing 7 tonnes. They were not a particularly successful product since they were barely able to kill people, but there should be little question that they were used.

> it is well documented
No, no it isn't. There is in fact zero documentation to support gas vans.

>Who would conduct research such as that in the middle of a raging war?
the father of modern medicine Josef Mengele, and the reason he did it was because of the raging war. Anything that was useful to the war effort (and medicine certainly is useful) was explored without ethical concerns.

>Gas chambers were always there
You are right, I should not have said gas chambers, I meant to say death camps.

as you have noted nazis like to disinfect, bed sheets, prisoners of war, sick and disabled prisoners, gay people and jews

The only "documentation" comes from a Russian show trial where a supposed German gas van operator admitted to their existence and use in Russia, there were no schematics ever found, no actual physical trucks ever found and there is not even an estimate as to how widespread the vans were supposedly used and how many they supposedly killed. Germans never used gas vans, there is no proof at all unless you want to trust a Soviet wartime court.

Bullets are cheaper

how did the supposed delousing work? wouldn't u need a sealed room for that to be effective?

The nazis were also full of themselves. Remember that giant useless tank?

Your closet door isn't airtight but hte mothballs still work.

No, louse are tiny and only require a very small amount of poison to kill.

It's somewhat unrelated, but if you ever needed to clear a room of mosquitoes, you only need to make a single round of the room with a can of bug spray and close the door and they all drop out of the air, no air-tight seal necessary. To kill humans with bug spray, that would take a whole lot of time and a whole lot of effort, so much spray that it would required an airtight seal and probably several hours to kill them. That is essentially what the nazis supposedly did, killed people with a pesticide meant only to kill insects (granted it was much stronger than bug spray, but by no means lethal to humans in anything but the most saturated environments).

If the Nazis really wanted to gas Jews they could have used an actual human-lethal gas, there were countless to choose from, and yet they chose a renowned delousing agent instead.

That lethal gas would be carbon monoxide from automobile exhaust.

very reasonable explanation, looking at the data it does seem to have a single and very dubious source.

I would agree with you that not many people could have been killed with this method, CO2 is a shit way to kill people.

Why multiple ovens?

One big oven.

It would have been bad ass

I would say the evidence of holocaust revision has to be looked at as a whole. Only arguing for one piece of evidence can easily be brusshed off as not proving anything, however when it comes to multiple fragments of evidence there is simply no way to cast them all off as inadequate, unreliable and simply the fact they dont prove anything.
Examples of evidence
>The Leuchter report.
>the number changing plaque.
>zyklon b used to kill lice to prevent typhus.
>the obsession with the number 6 million.
>no gasget seals on exposed openings
>knocked down walls and drainage systems present.
>modified chimmley openings
>De nazifcation to paint hitler as a genocidal tyrant.
>no written evidence ever found to prove the killings.
>the nazi code was cracked, no encoded messages to and from camps transcribling killings to take place.
>eye witness acounts would do anything to demonize the nazis, and can be brought
>sattalite imagery before and after discredit alot of wittness testimonies.
This is only a few examples of the evidence out there, however I would take a look at both sides like i did and come to a balanced and non bias conclusion on whenether it happened or not.

They taught me this shit in school and I believed it ,I mean I was reading it from a textbook.Now I believe the whole holocaust was a fabrication.

The Leuchter report. Is brushed off as nonsence

>Who would conduct research such as that in the middle of a raging war?

Our Army was always dependent on technology. We were highly outnumbered and in the late war the Allied technology was catching up. We got incredibly desperate and basically wasted our resources on stupid shit like looking for the Holy Grail or testing on jews.

The room in this picture is adjacent to crematory ovens. Since it was not at all airtight, if they actually gassed people with HCN in there the HCN would have leaked out, poisoned everyone in the vicinity, and then fucking exploded.

You'd have to be completely ignorant of gas chamber design and basic chemistry to believe that this is actually a cyanide gas chamber. You'd also have to believe that German engineers were too retarded to understand how to kill people without killing themselves in the process

What about the gas chambers in France they used to kill mentally disabled people?

The ones still disguised as showers to kill retards? What do you think?

did you read his fucking post

LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE AS A WHOLE YOU CLOG WEARING WINDMILL-ENJOYING WEED SMOKING BLONDE HAIRED TALL BLUE EYED DUTCH POOFTER!

>satellite imagery before and after
>before

wat? you mean recon photos? do we even have many those prior to the near end of the war?

>Implying being Jewish isn't reason enough to kill someone.

Allowing so many to flee to Palestine and the USA was a mistake.

Enough, like the ones that show Babi Yar empty on a day 40k people were supposedly being mass cremated.

Look at the temperature needed for zyklon b to turn into a gas.

Then look at the temperatures recorded throughout the war.

It doesn't really work like that, and it clearly worked just fine on the clothes. Thats the least of the issues with the story. Cremation time remains the largest sticking point. Its just simply not possible to do the numbers they want you to believe, or even a quarter of them. If they were going to mass kill people, theyd have had a much more efficient way to dispose of the bodies.

>hydrogen cyanide
>not lethal humans

The majority of people were gassed in vans like pic related. The exhaust of the engine was routed into the back of the truck. Gaschambers worked in different ways, the most common one was carbon monoxide poisoning. Zyklon B was late stage. Most common was simple machine gunning in the woods, which required no gas.
Stormcucks come up with all the funny ideas, from "there was no way all 6 mil were gassed in one chamber" to "Zyklon B is edible, they changed the recipe after the war".

>denying the holocaust
FUCK OFF
The holocaust is the biggest archievement of the german people against the eternal jew, and it should serve as a inspiration for all other ayran tribes.
Why do you faggots try to take it away from us?

Because you dindu nuffin. Got millions of ruskies killed though so there's that bright side. Shame they overran you like roaches then raped all your women.

Wheres the million bodies at Treblinka you collasal swiss faggot? Hell I'd love to see proof of even 10k bodies. I already know you have no proof of gas vans.

And you need even less gas to kill people

I already agree there where no gaschambers but i need solid proof

Because your country was framed and because of that is now the most cucked country aside from sweden

Not in a massive unsealed room full of dozens of other humans, no. If they actually attempted to pump a lethal amount into the room it would firstly take a very long time and secondly leak out and start gassing people outside the chamber too, and as I mentioned before there is not any ventilation to actually get rid of the gas after the killing, so obviously not much was used in the chamber at all, so little that you could disperse the gas without ventilation i.e. after delousing a pile of clothes.

It just makes no sense, there are far too many inconsistencies and logical gaps to suggest the Nazis ever intended to kill anyone with Zyklon B.

Carlo Mattogno has plenty of solid proof, books full of it.

That isn't a gas van, that's just a picture of a German truck, no physical gas vans were ever found, no schematics were found either, the only reports of the vans are from Soviet courts.

Whatever proof people give you, you either pass it off as typhus victims or starvation or whatever fits your shit. Here's a tip: go visit one of those places. Don't go to the gas chambers straight away. Take a look at the barracks, take a look at the gun placement, take a look at the boot wear test track and the "medical facitlity". Those facilities were not meant to store humans for a long time.

It's almost like they were converted from confiscated moving vans by minimal modification. And yes, they found a bunch you lying shit.

>boot testing track
Confirmed bullshit
littlegreyrabbit.wordpress.com/2012/03/26/sachsenhausen-boot-testing-track/

Oh, wait, what's this...?
It's a book which refutes common neo-nazi arguments, and even has a chapter dedicated to gas chambers.
archive.org/details/BelzecSobiborTreblinka.HolocaustDenialAndOperationReinhard.ACritique
>asking illiterate retards who have read an incorrect, propaganda infographic or two for facts

>And yes, they found a bunch you lying shit.
That's a total lie.

The range of that fucker was huge and its firepower was devastating. With more resources and a better way of moving it (something like modern super sized dump truck wheels of today) it could have made a big difference in the European theater.

>And yes, they found a bunch you lying shit.

Proofs? Aside from the words of a sneaky, fucking Russian?

Thanks for Correcting The Record

> the falsehoods of Mattogno

I was on it, don't worry. This blog of yours is full of shit, based on some "assumptions" about how it was all propaganda, as if the 6 brits were the only ones in that unit. Never mind showing German archive documents showing the test results. Fucking lying shits, I swear to god you are embarrassing.

I'm fairly certain that every camp had delousing chambers.

Go ask Walter Rauff you fucking subhuman niggers.

There is photographic evidence of a distinct absence of any kind of track during the camp's operation, is that not enough proof for you?

mostly the ones in the east where tyfus and tyfoid where a big problem

How about the gas vans that used a captured t34 tank engine or a refurbished u-boat engine?

Where's the fuel?