>girlfriend adopts dog without talking to you about it
>you get attached to it
>8 years later she makes you get rid of it

the evils women are capable of

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vq6EeUfOLb4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

What ?
did that happen to bill or to you ?

>Woman wants more attention as they are want to do
>Gets a would-be subservient, devoted animal
>Animal decides to be the best friend of someone else
>Woman gets pissed
Well no shit user.

bill

Cucked

Fucking negress, what did she do?

>you get rid of it in order to stay with her

Your a cuck for enabling this evil to have occurred. May kek smite you.

>dating a cunt that makes decisions that affect both of you without asking
>fulfilling her demands against your wishes

He's cucked

I wouldn't raise a kid around pitbull either. Wouldn't get one in the first place.

Bill gave the dog away because he can't have it around a newborn kid and the accompanying lifestyle change, not because his nigger wife made him.

>admits pitbull has attacked people multiple times
>having a baby
it was the right thing you idiot

Happened with my gf.

With a kitten.

Before she surprised me by bringing home the kitten, I thought I didn't like cats.

But I named the cat and it became my pal.

Girlfriend gave the cat to an animal shelter when I moved out.

>she makes you
Found your problem. You are a beta faggot. Enjoy your cucked life. Don't think you'll be getting a (you) from me because of it though fucking leaf. Sage

He said he had to get rid of it to keep his future baby safe. Let's be honest, I you aren't the dog whisperer, there's a higher chance then not of your pit bull attacking your baby.

Let's not even get into the fact that bill and Niya are having a kid entirely too late in their lives.

>cucked boyfriend lets her get rid of dog instead of her.

>tfw my mom insisted we get rid of the pitbull when my baby brother was born
Was only 8... Pretty shitty experience

Why's this shit being spammed?

>not going to the shelter to take it for yourself
>it is probably dead now like 80% of all animals in animal """""shelters"""""""

The man married a dindu laaaaaady hahahahahaha

he deserves it clap,clap,clap,clap,clap

Wait, what? Why, what did Clio do?

Where did he admit Cleo attacked people?

In his podcast

On the podcast where he talked about giving her away. She apparently attacked everyone new and even bit one of Burr's friends once.

Why are you so obsessed with people to the point you post about it on here?
You should probably confront these thoughts.

She told me later.

In a nonchalant but sweetly-mean kind of way.

this

>having a pitniggerbull around your newborn baby
Then again his baby will be half nigger too

>Let's not even get into the fact that bill and Niya are having a kid entirely too late in their lives.
Bill is like 48
how old is Nia?

So you a abandoned your friend for some dried up ol pussy?

You sir are lower than whale shit

Sup Forums being childish as usual, just filter it

>not telling her to fuck off and you then have a happy life with your best doggo friend

Oh well that's shit. My dog got put down a couple months ago, he had cancer. It was awful, but he's right about how guys handle this sort of thing.

It's because it was biting things. OP doesn't know what he talking about.

This.

>having an aggressive out of control Pitbull around when you're going to have a kid soon

And nothing of value was lost, Pitbulls are the niggers of dogs (and coincidentally, most Pitbull owners are shitskins or trashy whites)

Very late 30s or early 40s. She purposely got knocked up to add to the level of control over bill. He never wanted kids. Patrice would be tearing him a new one.

What a pussy. Pitbulls used to be the all American Dog.

Bill literally talked how mad the dog became because of bill's madness

Because some retardes decided its time to bring back an old forced meme. Now its being forced a second time.

Please mods ban the egg posters

I just listened to this 10 minutes before seeing the thread

In all fairness, it sounds (or he makes it sound) like it was his decision (and having a bulldog and a child at the same house is kinda dangerous)
I'm more disappointed by the fact that he ended up marrying and having children. His act seemed pretty redpilled seemingly but at the end he bit the bullet. If y'all want a true redpill on women Patrice O'Neal is (or was, R.I.P. you brilliant black bastard) your guy.

>but at the end he bit the bullet
See

That's fucked man. My woman friend has a female cat that competes for my attention. It would break my heart to lose her that way.

Interesting topic to discuss imo

As with most "women are bad" stories, the actual problem is the man here.

Act like a bitch, get treated like a bitch.

He also said multiple times he didnt want to die alone, just because he acts like a conspiracy nut loner to make people laugh doesnt mean he is actually like you guys

>makes you get rid of it
there is your problem right there
you're a weak little bitch

That actually makes sense. He was making a point about how old he is and how he can't have a kid now in his last special (the b&w one). He even talked about adopting, and now he actually got her pregnant? Jesus Bill, you fucked up big time. His wife gets on my nerves too, she's the epitome of know-all.

>Bill is having a niglet

All respect I had for him is now gone

>just because he acts like a conspiracy nut loner to make people laugh doesnt mean he is actually like you guys

I don't know why people don't get this and then act butthurt when he goes back on his 'word' or something. Listening to someone tell jokes then going 'b-but you lied!' when they turn out to be jokes, what do they think a comedian actually is?

>anglo + nig spawn

dis gon be gud

He said he didn't want to get married/have kids multiple times, not only during his specials or his performances. Surely some (or most) shit you spew on your stand-up are bullshit, but you can't possibly believe everything he ever said was satire and he always wanted to have kids. After all if everything he ever said was a lie than the
>he also said multiple times he didnt want to die alone
part was a lie too.
Noone is butthurt btw. He hooked up with a nigress years ago and he never actually gave some alternative meaning to his life, so he reached his 50's and realized it's either wife+kids or nothing. It's obvious that's the road he would take eventually.

It'll probably fit right at home in Brazil, with you fellow monkeys.

>attention

>DUDE PITBULLS ARE MISUNDERSTOOD THEY GOOD BOYS
>Has needed a trainer for years, the dog has attacked his friends and family
>Had to give it away so it doesn't kill him newborn baby

He needs some cuckhair

but shit, I remember him going on and on about it on his tour, and filmed 1 hour specials.

He loves that dog. what a fag.

This. I never wanted animals, and even hated the cat she brought home one day. After 2 years she essentially became my cat, and it pisses my gf off to see it be extremely vocal with me 7 years later.

I wouldn't want it near my newborn either

fuck pitbulls, vicious shitstains of the dog species

Sorry, I have zero empathy for pitbulls or their owners. Neither have a right to exist in this world

I've put bullets in the heads of three 9 month old puppies I raised without their mother. You're a pussy.

You are literally retarded if you live with a newborn baby and a pitbull. I would absolutely get rid of the dumb dog if I were him, not to mention it came from a shelter with an abusive past and recently was lashing out and Burr's guests.

You people are dumb tbqaph.

Lele, shes not alone in the relationship you know? You're there too, if she can make decision you can some of your own, like how about, i don't know...net getting rid of your dog?

Dumb cuck..nobody should be the "boss" in a relationship, but atleast make sure your opinion has some fucking value...

Kys man, leave the chick for a man who can actually handle her, and you should off yourself because you're not even able to handle life itself...

BILL GOT RID OF CLEO??

If a bitch told me "it's me or the dog," I would say "the dog never came to me with an ultimatum."

My dog is my best friend in every sense of the word. No-one talks shit about him.

stop hating pitbulls. They were wonderful animals until they got the stigma of being murderous. Afterwards only niggers would get them to train them to fight with other dogs, and now, tens of years of evolution later, pitbulls are murdering psychopaths. They weren't always like that.

>I raised 3 puppies until they were 9 months old
>I then shot them
nigger detected

fuck you faggot they're having a mudlet and his faggot breed wouldn't stop barking or biting people crazy right? its a breed of dog specifically created to be hyper aggressive, and bill gets surprised when it's hyper aggressive.

but yea fuck nia too that whore. i wish patrice was alive fuck

pay debts faggot and learn about doges

A girl delivering ultimatum's isn't worth your time.

>Not having your mixed race child get eaten alive
Wrong choice desu

kek

drill the oil, pay the toll

My dog is the most loyal friend I have ever had. She has never been unkind to me or betrayed me. Women on the other hand have often been treacherous cunts.

Christ, if only the crazy ones would wear shirts like this unironically the world would be a quieter safer place.

>pitbull
>dog
>pet

pick 2. White trash status symbols.

Good for Bill for choosing piece of mind of not having his baby's face ripped off by a dangerous breed that snaps when people get it confused and nervous.

That's what she told you. Really she either drowned it or dumped it somewhere to starve.

They're having a baby

you cant have a god damn pitbull around a baby

She was borderline evil, once I made it clear she could keep the ring but that there wouldn't be a wedding.