Three-year-olds can be identified as criminals of the future

>A fifth of the population is responsible for four fifths of crime, two fifths of obesity, three quarters of fatherless families and for claiming two thirds of benefits. What’s more, scientists say, you can identify this troublesome group at the age of three.

>A 45-minute test rating children on IQ and self-control, combined with information about deprivation and maltreatment, allowed researchers to predict “with considerable accuracy” which would go on to be the greatest burden on the state. The 38-year study may be useful in designing ways to help such children before it is too late.

thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/three-year-olds-can-be-identified-as-criminals-of-the-future-5vwwf8lkq

Does this mean we can start locking up niglets?

Other urls found in this thread:

go.nature.com/2hnQszw
youtube.com/watch?v=eNvsFurBW3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

>be 8 years old
>try to conjure a spirit bomb to smite the kids who are bullying you
>talk to your friends about becoming super saiyan
>teacher hears you fantasizing about becoming an Aryan and being spiritually determined to kill your enemies
>go to juvenile correction facility for trying to power up in class

We're literally living in Minority Report

actually, you can ID this troublesome group they day they come out of their black mother's vagina

>A fifth of the population is responsible for four fifths of crime, two fifths of obesity, three quarters of fatherless families and for claiming two thirds of benefits.
And yet we give them more than three fifths of a vote.

>you can tell at the age of 3
no shit its all the niggers

NOT POSSIBLE! AS WE ARE ALL THE SAME!
HOW ITS POSSIBLE IF WE ARE ALL THE SAME?

Niglets only become black at age three?

Post without a paywall, burger

So AI are going to be redpilled as soon as one is hooked up to the Sibil anyway. All the niggers are born with a high crime coefficient.

That's me senpai

About time something like this happened. A crime is a crime there is no need for muh children bullshit tainting the law.

>they need an AI to identify niggers

>The 38-year study may be useful in designing ways to help such children before it is too late.
Some nonwestern societies might draw different conclusions from that.

fyi, dindus spawn from single black mothers who overwhelming perpetuate these statistics.

Cant wait for pc, sjw and blm attacks this when 90% of those kids turn out to be black.

That data will be deleted. This is just for white children. Identified at 3 and reeducate, rubber stamped irredeemable at 4, deleted from society at 5.

adding to obvious post, first thought - right thought. The moment I read that I said no shit skin color is pretty obvious.

This. brown skin color gives it at birth. Three years?

>Be 14
>Gym class
>Running around the gym doing laps
>Suddenly wanna become naruto and put hands behind my back
>End up closing my eyes thinking about ninja world
>Crash into wall
>Get sent to detention for trying to reenact 9/11 as I looked like a plane apparently

Is this just an elaborate way of saying blacks are scum?

>a fifth of the population comits four fifths of the crime

Yeah they're called niggers

>Race X's children will most likely become crimnals
>We should throw money at them

Lol

I think this is the study, for those who want it: go.nature.com/2hnQszw

Had to use bitly to minimize it, Sup Forums thought Nature.com was spam

Minority Report incoming.

FUCK YOU

They cant stop me! NO ONE CAN

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

youtube.com/watch?v=eNvsFurBW3M

We could already do this before, couldn't we?

1/5 of the population, responsible for all the crime? Why take 45 min tests when you can take 2 seconds to look at their skin?

>identified as criminals of the future
Soon motherfucker.
See you in the padded hotel

Someone could claim, that the criminals of the future could be identified at one-second-old, and by mere optical means, no need for brainscanning.

Autism status: completely enflamed

>predictions
>phrenology-tier pseudoscience

Motherfuckers ain't never gonna learn.

the science works.

there's no question about that whatsoever.

>low IQ

+

>low self control

+

>deprived or hostile environments

=

>violent and criminal behavior

>What’s more, scientists say, you can identify this troublesome group at the age of three.

I design test:

is babby black

Doing something about it would still be wrong.

"crime" isn't some holy gospel that God bestoweth upon us.

Remember, in most Eurocuck countries it is a "crime" to say the word "Nigger" in public.

Then they can vote, drink, smoke, serve in the armed forces and own a gun.

Check m8 lawyers.

No government will have that power.

MAGNIFICENT

the great thing is that I bet the study creators pre-emptively left out race as a variable just so that liberals will have no leg to stand on when it turns out to predict black criminals : white criminals at a rate of 4:1

I bet they'd get a little bit more accuracy with race as a predictor variable.

What if they are just following their self-interest?

I mean, if your bright future prospects don't go any further than being a middle school janitor, maybe you start thinking about alternatives ways of making something of yourself.

>38-year study
>45-minute test rating children on IQ and self-control, combined with information about deprivation and maltreatment
mit b gud

Brilliant.
I want this time line to become the science above all time line.

that's retarded. science is only marginally real.

This is retarded, i was a loose cannon as a kid.
It doesn't mean anything.

So it takes them 3 years to determine if the black or paki has shit parents.

We've known this for a long time. We keep on discovering it and ignoring it. The policy implications are too scary.

i don't like this at all.
this is what dystopian movies are made out of.

this genuinely worries me.

I always wondered why niggers like Dragonball so much.

Monkey dudes putting the beatdown on each other. Also because it was on Toonami for a long time.

Wrong, leaf. We need the "faith above all" timeline. Not that I'd expect a secularist like you to understand.