Gun Control Laws for the US don't make sense!

I'm not sure if this is for /k/ , but I'm particularly pissed about SB 199 in California in short:

>All replica firearms need non-removable fluorescent markings along the magazine, trigger guard, hand guard to signify that is not "real"
What's stopping criminals from taping up their evil black guns in the same way to say that their real gun is a toy?

>Firearms exempt from requiring markings are those that are bright white, blue, pink, red, purple for a majority of its parts
So this means bad guys can cerakote their guns in these niggerish colors (Same way how candy paint shitboxes are popular with black people in the South)

There were already cases of people taking apart Nerf dart guns/Super Soaker water guns and hiding their real guns inside of it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uvjMwz8K56M
youtube.com/watch?v=c22SXphsyHg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they're not allowed to be coloured black, are they?

I'm so fucking drunk.

Stop this. You're making your mother cry.

It'sd okay, sheä's already dead.

>There were already cases of people taking apart Nerf dart guns/Super Soaker water guns and hiding their real guns inside of it

Kek, post pics

because the realistically modeled ones sell more to little kids who want to be gangsta.

Toy companies that produce realistic guns instead of bright neon orange and green and cyan--easily identifiable toys--should be responsible for every underage dindu who gets capped by the popo when he was acting thug with his BB gun that looked like a real gun. Hell, even then, BB pellets can put out something soft, like an eye, if Boo goes for the eyes.

The UK needs to be bright red or blue, but if you got a Ukara license, it can be all black and the tip doesn't need to be orange I believe.

It's ridiculous because it's easy to apply orange nail polish to tips of real guns to "fool" people.

Although how do these color identifications help in the dark? Assuming police contact is in a dark area, they won't see weapons in split 2 second decisions to figure out if it's deadly or not.

Well anyways, some black guy got shot in Ohio for carrying a toy gun that was from the store itself. Some retard that owned several guns embellished the emergency call to make it seem like there was going to be a mass shooting.

Just that call lead the police to race in the store with AR15s and basically kill the guy over a toy gun that was sold by the store. He was holding a tan FN SCAR replica.

Only in the state of California, IIRC. Must be brightly colored. Blaze orange, hot pink, neon green, etc.

At which point... What would be stopping Jamal from spray painting his illegal firearm with a Hello Kitty pattern? Which defeats the purpose of differentiating air/CO2 guns from the real deal.

Just about every where else, they are required the orange tip, but again...

Post nudes

>be me as 12 year old kid
>have mp40 bb gun
>go to battle every day with friends in nearby park
Felt like real war T B H F A M

quick disclamer in case mods are retards, im 19 now*

this is the only thing i could find. i keked at it

>youtube.com/watch?v=uvjMwz8K56M

How are you supposed to reload this?

C'mon. man it'äs fucking winter, the grounds freozen solid.

The idea is to avoid hold up with fake weapons I guess. If criminals put orange stuff on their gun they can't do a hold up with it because no one will take them serisouly until they shoot someone, which is always bad when you'r edoing a hold up.
And you can't just go in a toy store, but a fake gun and rob a bank with it.

Because us cops can't stop shooting baby trayvons with toy guns

yeah, basically the laws do nothing. it's retarded.

pic related is my airsoft BB gun, a KWA km16br. you can not tell it's not the real thing from looking at it, or even from holding it, because it's made to the same weight and reciever specs etc. you'd have to inspect it to see that it's a BB gun. the orange tip does nothing, i could dip a real M16 flash hider in orange paint and it'd be identical.

it's white kids buying these, to play army in the woods and indoor combat cities. it's good they get some exercise and a bit of fun pseudo-violence.

you're a nigger for thinking that people who make BB guns are responsible for niggers getting killed.

the UK is also flamboyantly gay, and you can be arrested for making a fist. not kidding.

Should just ban toy guns and let kids play army with real guns with the bolt taken out.

My kids aren't going to point a gun at a cop so why do I care?

If you point a gun-looking item at a cop, doesn't matter if its black or neon orange, they're going to assume the worst and you're going to get the ass-shooting you deserve.

The only difference the orange-toy laws make is that it gives your surviving family a little better chance at suing the cops for wrongful death. You're still dead, of course, and the cop gets a paid vacation while the case is looked at. Hopefully you didn't manage to breed before exiting stage down.

Here is a pic of an Airsoft store in Japan. No orange tips required. Luckily my MP5 has the ability to screw on a black flash hider. I just need to paint the tip orange before i head to the airport.

It's the left one.

Alteast try to make them look similar if you're spewing out your shitty propaganda

that's cool.

don't tell me you have a systema mp5, i'll be jelly

I remember just messing around in google Earth in Japan and kept randomly finding Airsoft stores all over, typically in basements or in high rises. And they were all incredibly elaborate with their merchandise, even with uniforms and accessories. Is airsoft popular in Japan?

That's not even a gun in there. It's just a single shot pipe zipgun.

The harder it is to get real guns the more popular airsoft is.

America is an exception to this because guns are easy to get and airsoft is still loved anyway, but not nearly as much as it is in Japan.

Impressive

>bb guns
>toys

Anything over 500fps in my country is considered a "firearm" and requires the subsequent license.

Have been told by Americans that 1,200 fps bb guns is the norm there.

youtube.com/watch?v=c22SXphsyHg

I never understood airsoft faggots. I'd rather spend the money and get real guns. They're a thousand times more fun to shoot, hold their value, and can actually be used to protect your home and family. You can't do shit with airsoft other than get yourself killed by the cops. If you want to shoot your friends play paintball, it's more fun than airshit. It also seems like the biggest cucks on the planet collect airshit (video related).

Does the cold make your people retarded leaf?

Ow, my dick.

I don't know anymore.

Back in the day I had an AK airsoft with like 1,000 FPS

No orange tip and no one bothered me.

1,200 fps would qualify as an 'airgun', which are for hunting and killing things.

a 'bb gun' for shooting each other with is usually limited to under 400 for close range. most combat cities i've been to wouldn't let you play forward if you were shooting faster than 380 fps, any more than that and you have to be 30 feet away or so to engage. this is why a lot of airsofters use a main gun and a pistol, so that they can shoot fast bb's at a distance and close in with a handgun.

it's more fun to shoot airsoft guns at other people while dressed up with chest rigs and LARP gear in teams with radios, than it is to shoot at paper with real guns.

paintball is boring compared to airsoft because it's just spray and pray.

airsoft is very fun, and there are combat cities everywhere that you can get a real blood-pumping CQC experience in. you might like it. me and my friends built a combat course on a few acres of property and we'd play for 10 hours a day sometimes.

it's like call of duty + exercise. really fun.

and most of us own real guns too, you retarded mr nofun

Airshit companies have been giving their crap away to youbers and giving them a cut of what their viewers spend which resulted in a flood of shill videos.

Honestly I think that if you don't deal in absolutes in this matter then you're a pussy and a poor leader.

If you have banned all guns then you need to ban all bb-gun replicas aswell.

Marking the guns is just as retarded as trying to ban muslims headscarfs. We all know you want to ban the muslims, pouring sand into their machinery just shows you're too much of a pussy beaurucrat to make the right decision.

You make it seem like every country is like the US. I agree if you live in the US and of legal status to own a firearm you should go that route if you have an interest in a firearm hobby, but not everyone can.

care to give a link to the model? because people pay 1000+ dollars for computerized airsoft guns that go to 590 so that they can meter down to 380 with a button.

>Firearms exempt from requiring markings are those that are bright white, blue, pink, red, purple for a majority of its parts
Seems pretty popular in your gay island too.

3 furtherst to the left: what's it called? We're not allowed guns in Denmark so I only know the standard riffle from the army.

That's very true. I forgot about all of the cucked countries out there. God damn it feels good to be an American.

Oh and I meant the third from top-down.

Yeah Yeah yeah. You can take a water gun and paint it to look more like a real gun too. Hell, you can take a block of wood, and some sandpaper, and black paint, and make a block of wood look like a real gun. I don't see your point.

America had a guy break out of prison in the early 1900s using a block of wood colored with shoe polish.

>that total lack of trigger discipline
>that annoying know it all attitude
larping fuckers always make me nervous being around them when they're handling real guns holy shit

You're a cop that shoots little black boys?

Airsoft is cheap to enter but expensive to maintain.

Paint ball is expensive to get into but cheap to maintain.

Hah, that's funny. Never heard about it.

>you retarded mr nofun
Eh to each their own. I used to be really into paintball and had a lot of fun with it but I grew out of it. Maybe if I was in my late teens or early 20s I would get into airshit but I'm an oldfag (over 30 years old) so it doesn't interest me much. I'd rather go to the range or out innawoods and shoot with my buddies and then barbecue and drink beer.

Look up John Dillinger

noice

if some nigger is going to shoot up a place wit a "fake" real gun he should be shot by people who are concealed carrying. people react the same way to a "fake gun" being drawn as they do with a real gun.

if they are stopped by police it is really easy to tell a real gun from toy gun especially up close, so their marked gun would probably be illegally purchased (which is why they tried to hide it) and they would be arrested.

the markings are meant to protect stupid kids from cops with guns who may, without seeing the additional markings, assume it is a real gun.

A BB gun isn't a toy and should be treated with the same respect as any gun.

Because it's a toy gun, if it was a toy car it would look like a car.

>John Dillinger
>carved a gun out of potato
>actually escaped

wew lad