The bullying against our countries has got to stop...

the bullying against our countries has got to stop...you anons are creating an atmosphere that is hostile to Indian and Swedish flags, and not allowing us a fair level of discourse by sh itposting us into oblivion.

the bullying stops here. right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

statisticstimes.com/economy/countries-by-projected-gdp.php
youtube.com/watch?v=3pXRw2OKmb0
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-28039513
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh look a swede cucking for a brown person

Agreed

/thread

Bump for great justice

What are you going to do use your tolerance to stop me ?

Mohammed can't handle the banter.

POO

heh ... funny thing about tolerance.

... i'm intolerant of INtolerance.

thank you fellow swede

s h a d i l a y

Muslims and Hindus don't along Ahmed.
In fact their hatred of muslims is the only redeemable feature about the cesspit that is India.

Well done hermano

Not sure friendo.. the Indians definitly deserves the banter for shitting in the streets and being untermensch overall.. but here´s the hard part, we deserves it aswell for being a selfhating bunch of cucks. actually seeing all the Swede banter on this board makes me more motivated to try and change my Country, and i agree with most of what´s being said.

and you, your queen, your crown prince, your PM, your entire parliament are C U C K E D for muslims. Your entire political establishment is paid off by arab sheikhs.

muslims are raping your children and you keep quiet about it.

your one to talk did you get conquered by them and then we came in saved your asses and civilised you back wood shithole of a country
now tell me how to fix my laptop pajeet

we HELPED you kick their butts in 1857 Else these muslims would have ripped your little white asses off

muslims slaughtered white english soldiers in lucknow, meerut and gang rapd the english nuns also. It was Gurkhas and Sikhs in Skinners Horse Regiment who helped you kill all muslims in Delhi so that You could rule.

U Fix ur laptop urself u lazy illiterate pice of beer guzzling fat white shit.Or buy a new one

and tell prince charles to STOP s u c k i n g muslim c o c k.

>tell me how to fix my laptop

i bet you don't even use an FSF approved operating system, you blue pilled digital nigger.

We were MUCh more civilized than you ever will be

all the poverty in scotland, nothern england was alleviated by money looted from India by the east India Company

and STILL the mudslimes are fcking you,....u never learn

this lazy english pig cant even fix his laptop

get the tools start working u big assed english blubbery faggot

t. Pajeet living in Sweden

Aw snap! This nigga be serious!

Pfft. We should have left you to the Durranis.

18% (310 million) muslims in your country only 2,706,066, ~4.5% in the uk if anyone sucking muslim cocks it's indians and you help us cause you got cucked into doing it
your so poor you have to shit in the street also
statisticstimes.com/economy/countries-by-projected-gdp.php if we are so poor why we 5th and you 7th when we are a tiny island and you have 1 billon people

I guess this is really is a SHIT thread!

no it's don't

India
>Designated shitting streets
>Rape
Sweden
>Rape
India is superior to Sweden

Fuck off cuck we don't need your sympathy and can stand up for ourselves.

eat my dick OP...eat my dick

Fucking hell. Fpbp

brave indian bro's must be sikh

Make sweden great agian.

well some indian see it at way

Who cares, i'm an American Indian i do realize how much cucks real life Sup Forums users are in the US.

They are just jealous of our superiority, American is a young country why are you expecting them to be smart?

They haven't even experienced a real war and i can tell for sure on 9/11 all the american who browse Sup Forums sharted in there pants

BUTTHURT INDIANS.

Save your arse pains for the DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS.

low tier bait whats a redskin doing in poo in loo land

>Britain still rules...!

t. mohammed

>Meanwhile a few thousand brave British soldiers managed to subjugate hundreds of millions of poos in loos.

Every day I have some tea and crumpets, I smile thinking of all the poos that were vanquished.

How can you be here and telling me how to set up my MAC at the same time. And quit putting me on hold after every question "Dave"

the last guy seems ok at least he can stand up for himself

>Low tier bait

Still replied to it, really makes you thinks..

That is how the USA became what it is.

This is why we have to unite and destroy it.

what fake war is this from

Look it up on google, '1971 Naval War'

i didnt bite was just pointing it out also asking a question

>Sweden
>Talking about bullying
>bullying
>bull

Sweden forgot to prep the bull

>We were
>were
Past tense, cry me a river Sandeep

So you can say that Sweden has designated raping streets

FPBP

POO IN KEK

It's like fat shaming. By pointing out obvious truths and rightfully shaming them for it you make the other part man the fuck up and improve himself. Instead of becoming butthurt, start improving your country instead. If Indians get pissed about people calling them out for shitting in the streets, then theny should go into politics and put a public toilet in every village. Or do something at least. It's tough love. Deal with it.

not until sweden is destroyed or somehow uncucked sven

poo in bulls girlfriend

I hate to say it bro, but POO IN LOO is right. The way the muslims have taken over the UK is a disgrace. You guys even hand over your daughters to be raped by these fat, hairy Pakis over and over again.

We've already build 20 million+ toilets in the last 2 years.

The Indians who do that aren't even Indian, they are as American as African-Americans.

Not trying to make an argument here, you sound at least not like a troll so i expect you to get the point.

What happen?

youtube.com/watch?v=3pXRw2OKmb0

>1971 Naval War
oh shit it happen but why you side with the commies also americans and british didnt fight in the naval battle but but did support pakistan guess i learnt something

fuck off cucks we're bullying you for a reason, you're shit

Oh, and that's why they have included the Royal Navy and US Task force 74 in the units involved part?

Or they were just there for cheering them?

Dogra warrior.

one scandal and it's paki rape this giving your daughters away that also you a cancuck who are you to talk and btw they go after hindu's and sikh girls to but you dont hear about at cause no one cares

Face it Pajeet, your country is a literal shithole. Indian women are literally gangraped on their way to the DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS. Your country can't get more meme-tier than that.

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-28039513

Bow down to your superiors and accept British Colonial Rule again. Then again, even 150 years of British rule still didn't teach you savages to POO in the LOO.

never told me why you guys sided with the commies know you guys have commie problems bombings and what not but the americans nor british fought most likey cause of soviet ships at helped you

Totally. But Designated rape festivals isn't a thing, the" no rape' bracelet is protecting Swedish women

Who cares about nationality on Sup Forums?
Just make a good argument and no one would even care about your nationality. Who needs privilege anyway

fix yer teef lad

suck my tits

Fix your toilet, Pajeet.

no its fake like your cunt

Fuck off poo diaspora.