Redpill me on aliens Sup Forums. Are they real? Do we have any sustainable proof?

Redpill me on aliens Sup Forums. Are they real? Do we have any sustainable proof?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iQH11GW7w8Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panspermia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

Unfortunately no, they're used to cover for other crimes.

Human beings and every other living organism on Earth are Aliens.

You just don't think we/every organism on Earth is an Alien because you are use to it.

Go back to /x/.

Easy answer: we already know about aliens.

They just happened to be bacteria.

Harder answer: they're already here but they are from another dimension.

Hardest answer: they are here, controlling us, hurting us, monitoring us.

We sleep, they live.

They're are as real as you are white

Yes (statistically speaking)

No

You don't battle reptillians in the astral realm?

Nice grammar.

ONE OF THESE JUST CHRASHLANDED IN THE MIDDLE OF STHLM, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING OOOOON!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=iQH11GW7w8Q

Is this guy for real or full of shit? He says he saw flying saucers in Area 51 and his boss interviewed live Aliens who crashed there on behalf of Eisenhower

>exopolitics
Dude, there's like 1000 pages on that website. It's basically fiction set in our time.
They have tons of guest bloggers making shit up.

Pretty much.
Back when Bill was president, he was gonna announce we had found alien life outside earth as a form of bacteria found in asteroids.
This would mean we, here on earth, come from another planet and our civilization and life as we know it came from Panspermia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panspermia

However, they decided to cancel the whole thing and just claimed the data was faulty. Then some french team checked their claims and samples and verified the bacteria was real and someone just tried to sabotage it on purpose so they wouldn't have to do the whole reveal (prob cold feet from Bill, i.e it would just cause panic)

As for ayys.
We kinda might be right on it, as collective thinking often brings forward the truth.

For instance, black eyes of ayys are not there to spook people and make them look fragile. It's believed that the black "eyes" are in fact biological glasses that shield the ayys real eyes. What most don't know is out there in space, pretty much anything can blind you in an instant.

As for tea saucers, government just blamed that it was just people throwing saucers in the air for photos however a spaceship in the form of a saucer is the fastest way you could theoretically traverse through space. Nothing else beats it.

IN FACT, only a spaceship in the form of a saucer can only do what hundreds of military witnesses incl pilots have described, i.e deacceleration within a split second. Stopping mid air and flying up (hover up fast) etc.

So pretty all these witness account that are all isolated, point to a common thing that is the most scientifically plausible. If you want to see more examples of such things, just look up the pea counting experiment when it comes to groups.

Yes we have proof they exist, but we wont show it. Just trust us.
t. CNN

Also, the whole bacteria-thing would sort of dis-proof the whole "muh jesus built america with his own feet"-thing.

Where all my ayliums at?

Uranus

Pretty much

>russian orgin
>BRICS

these peeps can't build one fucking carrier and ruskies just lost two of thier fighters on a rusty smoky sea bucket and this cunt tells me the fuckers have fleet, a fucking FLEET of super cosmic fighters and secret bases in kupier belts

shit, /x/ is so out of touch with the fucking reality they are more insane and inane than /r9k/ and /mlp/ and they definitely BUST /tg/ out of the sky with their roleplayin' skills

Not politics.

AYY?