The Oakland warehouse fire occurred in a radical leftist commune rife with HIV, drugs...

The Oakland warehouse fire occurred in a radical leftist commune rife with HIV, drugs, and alternative lifestyle degeneracy. These communes are known as "DIY spaces" to the bums, anarchists, and drug addicts who populate them. You might even have one of these rent-free flop houses in your neighborhood or city and not even know it.

youtu.be/FwiL2YH9AVI

The purpose of this thread is to save the lives of those who populate such places. As the incident in Oakland has shown, these dens of ill repute are often decrepit, hazardous, and in violation of city ordinances. As members of this board of peace, we are obligated to report building code infractions and get these death traps shut down.

>Flop House Directories
pastebin.com/pxDYhEA2
regenes.is/resources-2/
transnational-queer-underground.net/tag/places/
xhurches.org/Directory-1
archive.is/mXndq

>Reportable Violations
pastebin.com/BebkLTfP
>List of building codes
codes.iccsafe.org/app/book/toc/2015/I-Codes/2015_IFC_HTML/index.html

>Who Needs to Know
City Councils/Public Works
Fire Marshals
Alcoholic Beverage Control Boards
Local News

>Shut Down
Bell Foundry (Baltimore)
Rhinoceropolis (Denver)
Glass Menage (Nashville)
Kitty Castle (San Jose)
Purple 33 (Los Angeles)
Drkmattr (Nashville)
Werk (Los Angeles)
All safe and shut down because of you!

>Reported
QuoLab (Savannah)

Other urls found in this thread:

dodiy.org
foopee.com/punk/the-list/
wbrc.com/story/33967664/fire-marshal-shuts-down-nashville-music-collective-operating-out-of-barbershop
youtube.com/watch?v=AziOYoN3BkU
observer.com/2016/12/internet-trolls-launch-campaign-to-shut-down-progressive-spaces/
web.archive.org/web/20161213163453/http://observer.com/2016/12/internet-trolls-launch-campaign-to-shut-down-progressive-spaces/
archive.is/rNUFp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

We need safety squads

Reminder, that there's more to it than building code violations. These events push lots of illegal and seedy shit, and DIY openly admits to their wrongdoings. Make events quit that shit, and you have future teens and young adults growing up to be normal functioning citizens.

Hold these bars/clubs/warehouses responsible and get the law involved and a bunch of criminal activity that plagues California decreases drastically. Not only are you stopping SJW culture from spreading, you're also stopping mainstream edgy culture as well.

>Stops drug trafficking
>Stops drugs being sold to minors
>Stops alcohol sold to minors
>Stops degenerate performances
>Stops statutory rape
>Stops regular rape
>Slows down propaganda by Antifa
>Slows down propaganda by BLM
>Slows down Antifa from recruiting new members
>Slows down BLM from recruiting new members

All of that goes away and you've got people who'd prefer to get their shit together. Crime would also go down drastically, and rioters would be almost zero.

>dodiy.org
Here's evidence of DIY openly telling the police, FBI, etc to fuck off, as they know their events are unlicensed, allow underage drinking, statutory rape, drug peddling, and aren't up to safety regulations.

>Antifa direct involvement
→ → → → →

Safety regulations are just icing on the cake. The biggest issues are how they're hodbeds for heavy illegal activity, especially towards minors. Many of these events are all-ages, and tend to have adults and teens engaging in sexual activity and drug use and solicitation.

Proof of illegal activity such as selling alcohol to minors.

>foopee.com/punk/the-list/

Godspeed, brothers. Let's clean our streets, not just of stupid hippie performances, but the real shit they're harboring.

SAFETY SQUAD

Raves and punk shows today at these places are paedo central at this point. There's raves at clubs in CA that are all ages and you'll find an adolescent getting diddled by a 30-year old man.

There's an event in San Francisco called "FuckFest" and it's all ages. Now, tell me that's not seedy as fuck. In fact, DIY is part of that event.

I'm not joking. You'll see a tiny 14 year-old girl at a rave being hosted at a nightclub wearing almost nothing but underpants and a small top, aside from rave candy accessories, and some 30-something guy buys them alcohol from the bar and either sneaks drugs in it, sells them drugs, or tempts them with drugs, whichever method, and they end up looking strung-out as fuck. Also, since the places are usually dark, aside from the laser lights and glow sticks, all of this seedy shit on these girls is either ignored or goes unnoticed. And yes, you'll find them making out and being taken advantage of.

It's sickening. It's also the reason why real raves were shut down because some underaged girl either dies, is going through cardiac arrest from molly, or their parents show up and sue everyone.

Save lives, and save futures!

Proof
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →

>Antifa punk has over 700 cases of statutory rape

from the bottom of wbrc.com/story/33967664/fire-marshal-shuts-down-nashville-music-collective-operating-out-of-barbershop

>Bill Herbert said if anyone has information about potentially-dangerous venues, they should contact Metro Codes or the Fire Marshal’s Office immediately.

so don't worry about false report bullshit or leftyanons saying why bother, the authorities want to know

where are the proofs of the new places shutting down?

I need the salt

>the authorities want to know

All the motivation I needed. Bumping with OC.

bumb

will definitely be using that when I repost it in future threads, that's perfect

Electrical engineer here.

I know many of you assholes were against the TPP but the TPP ensured that many of these fire regulations and building standards would've been upheld for the factories that would've been put up in places like Mexico, Vietnam, and Malaysia.

Best part is that many of those factories upholding the safety standards would've bought American made products to keep up to modern building codes. But no, you had to ruin that too.

You guys are fucking hypocrites and are getting people hurt by electing Trump

I remember this pasta from 2 days ago

fugg, I forgot something

So it was a meth house doing what meth houses do

>blowup

I don't care about fire safety in Mexico or Vietnam

bls u guys I need the salt
ur gay

Cool pasta.

Reminder that America has no right to enact laws that govern other sovereign countries.

Have we really got like 7 shut down?

Thanks Peruvian bro for using this copypasta I made. Glad other people actually realize the severity of this, especially in the SF Bay Area in California. This shit started heavily around late 2009. Then when Skrillex became a thing in 2010, all these kids started becoming more and more common at raves.

Honestly, the fire safety is just an incentive to go after these issues, be it selling drugs and harassing minors, or Antifa. I'm not joking when I've been saying for months now that Antifa are really a nuisance here. They just showed up within a year or two, when normally they were just a thing in Europe.

thanks, almost gave them a (you)

They should of just posted the Wendy's chef pasta

Yes we need more shutdown

>You might even have one of these rent-free flop houses in your neighborhood or city and not even know it.

Wrong. I don't live in a shithole like Cokeland where the police only care about not getting shot by a rabid hood rat.

We should take out a decent handful in California, Oregon, and Seattle, then help our our European, Argentinian, and Australian friends. Peru bro has been making these threads every morning for us while we sleep.

Get your OC here

We need get as many of these places shut down before January 20th

>implying other countries give a shit about regulations

Actually, most of these places where hipsters host raves, punk shows, etc. aren't that bad. It's West Oakland where all the feral nignogs roam.

user's need to check around Third Street in Oakland. That's where a lot of commies hang out.

They've been popping up on the east coast, not in the numbers you're seeing but there is definite growth.

Richmond, VA is a breeding ground for antifa. So far the hipsters are harmless, but it's only a matter of time before the antifa spreads and brings its squalor with them. DC isn't bad, for now.

Saved. Favorite one so far.

Another case of retarded humans playing devil thinking they can do it all without at least a little research/study/practice.

If I picked up a fucking saxophone today and managed two squeeling sounds out of it, I wouldn't immediately call myself Charlie fucking Parker. The degenerate art scum of today would get fucking pissed if I did claim to be expertise at it as well. Why the fuck do they think throwing some planks together and walling it in is any different than spitting in the face of Engineers and Carpenters. "Hurr i nailed some 2x4's and plywood together and we painted it. We were builders now."
No you're fucking kids playing with legos and i'm not surprized your shitty fucking place burnt down.
Track the 'builders' and enhabitants down and make them clean/sift through the mess. Teach em at least a small lesson in this retched life.

Portland,Seattle and Cali are very busy important for closing down these places
We need atleast 30 of them closed before January 20th so far we only got 7 closed

The only areas in the East Coast I know where Antifa exist are in New York City (No idea which borough they're centered in, but I'm guessing Brooklyn) and Greensboro NC.

Especially DC, Virginia, and Maryland. That's where the agitators will be attempting to organize.

They hang at tomkins square park I believe

Bravo lad 10/10

>case of retarded humans playing
Lol. Who are you to judge others for being human.

There's antifa in Massachusetts

Exactly. And these specific states need attention, because if shit hits the fan, they'd bus protesters from these states to the East Coast.

However, I also feel that Texas needs attention as well, specifically Austin, Denton, and Houston. Red Guard, a commie group that Sup Forums makes fun of, hangs out there. In fact, TheAlexJonesShow did an interview there, trying to ask Antifa questions.

Pepe Speech
youtube.com/watch?v=AziOYoN3BkU

Wherever the "underground" or student "activist" scene is, the'll go. I met a group of them in Baltimore at a concert. The most obnoxious and self centered people I've ever encountered. I posted the story in an earlier thread a few days ago but one of the was snorting coke of the bathroom floor.

This is the twatter of the George Soros funded organiser in D.C.

Fuck, I completely forgot Boston exists. And as they say, Boston is the San Francisco of the East Coast.

I used to shop at Traders in Oakland. I would watch vatos and thugs buy AK ammo by the case.

...why are we trying to save the lives of liberal garbage?
i mean, i kinda like the whole, burning to death thing they got going on .

Why on earth are you shutting these down?

I want liberal degenerates to burn themselves to ashes, because it will save us all the trouble of doing it for them when their time comes. I don't want police and fire resources spent "saving" these idiots from themselves and I don't want good people risking life and health.

Let them live in a self constructed post apocalypse art ghetto if they want. They lack the skills to ensure even basic safety and hygiene but they are so drugged up they don't care. When it all collapses in on them and burns the only things I'll lose sleep over are the tax dollars wasted on futilely policing the place. Maybe we can construct housing for decent humans in its place.

>Third Street in Oakland. That's where a lot of commies hang out.

Try bezerkly for those retards.

I wish I could help make France safe again too but I just know the authorities wouldn't do shit. it takes months if not years to kick out leftie squatters, like the femen for instance

private property is after all a swear word in french

Boston antifa is mostly shuts NS no one likes them
But northshore antifa is mostly white cuckolds and faggots

We're keeping them alive so they can suffer under our dominion.

Shitskins not shut NS*

can we burn them alive when we're done?

These threads are producing some quality OC.

I've laughed out loud at like ten of these Fireman Pepe threads.

Keep up the Shoops lads!

>Boston is the San Francisco of the East Coast

damn, i thought bawston was all white trash

Because their tears are delicious

very strange chip on your shoulder.

XD

so smug

This is the first ever PR friendly Sup Forums operation. We are saving their lives so they can see the fruits of nationalism and know as they languish away in their own incompetence that their political ideology was terribly wrong.

Cambridge houses the upscale numale white trash
Boston is where all the niggers who couldn't make the cut live

Boston is a shitskin Immigrant sanctuary city.

Smug levels we never thought possible.

Here's the ones in CA

Remember the skater kids from years back with the skinny jeans? They turned into metalcore kids/adults you'd spot at warped tour, then became "hardcore" kids/adults with ear plugs, beanies, and loose tank tops, and were generally disruptive kids since the MySpace era. They obsess over molly, occasionally frequent raves, tattoo their arms, then eventually evolve into a crust punk once they hit 22-25. They're typically white or half Latino, and usually harass people in cowardly tactics much like the members in Europe by throwing bottles with hit-and-run tactics. They also hide behind Mexicans at protests and let them do the dirtywork, while Antifa throw the suckerpunches.

Now, occasionally, you'll find the classic punk antifa with a Mohawk, but 90% of them are crust punks.

Where to find them in NorCal?

Berkeley near the university or bordering Oakland, Oakland around third Street near a bar called the Beer Revolution (Decent beer, though) or on Valencia in San Francisco near another beer place called The Zeitgeist. Nearly all of these bars blast punk rock every time.

If we have any boots on the ground in the DC area they should check out places lefty college kids congregate to see if they can find any leads. You know the places, shitty little coffee shops, used book stores, record stores, etc.

i liked answer better

That's what I was trying to convey. He said it better.

Look, it was all fun and games. But people died in the fire. Innocent people. People need to have safe places to live in. Yes these places are cheap and maybe the only place they can live in but safety has got a higher priority.
If there are unsafe places they have to be made safe. That could cost tenthousand of dollars but then again safety first.
Places maybe get shut down until the inhabitants there can fulfill the fire regulations in a couple of months maybe years. But there are homeless shelters around where it is safe to live.

See it as a christmas present to them from concerned people around the world. I can sit at christmas day peaceful knowing everyone is safe.

Look, a retard.

your potential children might stray into those hellholes by their innocent selves or under peer pressure somewhere down the line, I'm certain you wouldn't want them raped, indoctrinated, intoxicated and roasted before they prematurely meet their maker

>tfw DC will never be a cheap shithole ever again

>innocent people
oh shit, thanks for that

no, im sorry , you're right. It would be a shame for liberals to di...hahahahahahahahahhahahha

I live and hour and a half south of it, but I've got to go up to American University in the next couple weeks. I'll check out what I can, I know of a half dozen on Wisconsin Ave and the surrounding area that fit the trendy hangout description. If this general started two weeks ago I would have had some great info.

Baltimore is also a hive for these degenerates. The Bell Foundry is a good start, but there are probably a half dozen more that can be shut down.

This guy gets it.

Excellent.

Made a version without Sup Forums on it in case anyone wants to post it somewhere else in the future.

I know of two likely places for any Philly anons. "A-space" on Baltimore ave and "LAVA Space" on Lancaster ave. Both in west philly. Not sure how to get in touch with Philly fire marshals so i'll leave that for someone else

Also the "Community Education Center" on Lancaster ave

Found a place nearby.

It sure looks like there aren't any sprinklers on the ceiling.

They're in those squares, I believe.

Hmm, I think you're right.

Good to know what they look like so anons don't make false reports.

Eris Temple Arts on 52nd st in west philly

Better to be safe than burned alive. A professional should go there and make that call, anonalonalooski.

ok, so what are these diy spaces?
Are they like maker spaces, or are they a bunch of fag homeless numales trying to be artists and live life for free?

the latter
also some user talked about how in these spaces they bring young girls so some burnt out rockers can fuck em or something, so it's safe to say there's a lot of pedophilia, minors drinking and taking drugs as well as drug selling.

so if you bust them, the organizers of these spaces can end up in jail for a lot of different reasons and thus you make them disorganized

they're "DIY" performance spaces, so basically makeshift art galleries/theaters full of bad lefty art

except some of them are antifa rape dungeons + drug houses

Bumping for MASA

THE MEDIA IS ONTO YOU GUYS!!!

observer.com/2016/12/internet-trolls-launch-campaign-to-shut-down-progressive-spaces/

>get these death traps shut down
>Implying that this is a good thing
>Wanting to release the generates into the public instead of containing them

fukem let em burn

don't be like that, user
use archive links like so: web.archive.org/web/20161213163453/http://observer.com/2016/12/internet-trolls-launch-campaign-to-shut-down-progressive-spaces/

Might as well be
>Bad people are trying to kill the god
Even when I first time read it that's how it sounded.
>progressive places
Muh progress. Every time fucking implying that it's not cultural marxism.

That's what you get for trying to save people from their own ignorance in terms of fire safety.

here u go: archive.is/rNUFp

thank you, after all we're a non-profit non-organization here :^)

Don't worry user, that's fake news.

reposting