Should I become a jesuit or a jew?

Should I become a jesuit or a jew?
I am very interested in joining a secret society
I am highly intelligent, have read many books, and have a firm grasp of history and the world

> highly intelligent
> very interested in joining a secret society

You can only become a Jesuit if you're a wizard
You can't become a Jew

SAGE

In this world you can be controlled or be a controller my boy, I myself plan on being on the other side of the one way mirror
heh, yeah Im a nihilist, I dont mind spreading some lies to the football watching general public to further my own grasp over them

Jesuit option: life long celibacy

Jewish option: Dick is cut, but you get to have a wife.

U can join the jesuit, they got lots of schools here and would be easier 4 u if u have studied there, I think they got some kind of members that r not priest, u can only be jew by mariage if u r not one of them

>tfw no jewess gf to fill me in on the esoteric secrets and teach me Talmudic magic

>g0D
what did he mean by this?

>g0D
what?

If you're so smart make your own secret society. Make sure you bring Doritos

Faggot.

Look where you are posting. You have the means to get like-minded people to sway mass opinion and effect a large demographic from behind a computer screen.

You want to join a secret society? Try looking for people who have wealth and watch what they do on Wednesday evenings. Ask about the taste of a virgins flesh and question what's under the left foot of the sphinx in a public place.
Someone will be listening.

>You can only become a Jesuit if you're a wizard
>You can only become a Jew if you cut off your dick
FTFY

>Look where you are posting. You have the means to get like-minded people to sway mass opinion and effect a large demographic from behind a computer screen.
Sup Forums is already a secret society.

This

I think this thread is satire

Also jesuits controlling the Vatican is one of the worst things that ever happen to the church, if u want to join some catholic group try Opus Dei instead, they r more conservatives and more close to what the average catholic is nowadays

he's here...

Jew or Mason are the only choices at this point.

How do I join the Falange?

Ha. I keep the kikes and lodges in my town on the run. They'll never catch me.

You only need God and goodness in yr heart to do it.

I don't know but you should stop roleplaying on Sup Forums and maybe go outside?

>Jesuit or Jew

There's not a single goddamn difference between the two. Learn your Jesuit history, faggot.

I want to join in a secret society to improve my job/friend network, I don't believe in any supernatural shit either, how do I start?

>I am highly intelligent
Trash.

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.