German's Flee to Orban's Hungary

>Seeking a ‘safer’ life away from Merkel’s refugee policies, some are reverse immigrating to the conservative Eastern European country

>“The Germans, practically all my customers, generally look for a house between 50,000 and 100,000 euros,” he says. “All of them talk of their fears of being invaded by foreigners, which is the main reason why they are moving.”

>He knew just what to say to the Brandts. “I’ll drive you to very pretty, peaceful places,” he told them as they got into his four-wheel drive. “No refugees, no crime, friendly neighbours, nature.”

>“My colleagues and I are afraid when we leave the supermarket late at night, with all the rape stories you hear ...” says Birgit, a petite blonde. Her husband, a big man with tattooed arms, asks how much Merkel’s refugee policy “will cost, in terms of attacks and also financially ... We’re worried for our children’s future and our pensions.”

>Udo’s father, Johann, an 81-year-old former miner, says what he likes about Hungary, compared to Germany: “We’re in a Christian country here: No mosques or kebabs at every corner.”

archive.is/JtBbb

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

wont they bring their liberal views with them and do the same shit in germany?

HUNAGRY'S ENOCOMY WILL GET BITTER.

FIGHT ME IF YOU CANT ARGEE.

Isn't it the liberals staying in Germany because they think they live in some multicultural paradise?

Enjoy your lefties voting even more left. It's the same with californians who move to Texas to avoid high taxes and spics, only to bring it with them with their leftie policies.

>no crime, friendly neighbours, nature

This is what is being systematically taken away from us, as white people. It's happening in the US, in Canada, in Sweden, in Britain.

It doesn't really take too much critical thinking to realize that our very desires and ways of life are under direct attack.

There is only so much space in the world, goys.

And they will chase you down to the ends of the earth, and beyond.

You dun get it.

Braindead liberalism runs in those people's genes. Most of them are old so they're not gonna have kids but if I was Orban I would forcefully sterilise all the German newcomers, which imo. is especially daring matter as Germans settling in some place generally means that they will demand it because it's their "lawful land" in the course of 100 years or so.

Sounds like your jealous your emirate can't attract white nationalists, Abdul. They will assimilate or they will have to go back. Magyars aren't Swedecucks.

Hungary has a large population of Germans already from during the AHE when the Habsburgs settled them there. Hungarians have been cryptokrauts for 400 years.

Hungarian Reich when

soon...

They can fuck off, back to Germland!

rude

Are you volunteering to become the one and only white ethno-state?

Need to solve the gypsy problem first.

Well, in case you didn't know, white people are pretty good at genocide. Maybe the best.

Hey Germans! Bring your Euros and come to Polish Prussia.

>much lower welfare
>different language with low kraut tolerance
>less income
>native scorn at first sight of leftism

Something tells me the braindead liberals cannot afford the sacrifices required to become Magyar

But is your government open to skilled, educated white people moving to Poland?

I heard that there was some kind of law of return, that if one could prove they are Polish by descent they can immigrate to the old country (which is what my grandmother called it).