Is she right?

is she right?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eBLRWLjOg5M
youtube.com/watch?v=iwjc1GmbfRs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are blacks unironically the most racist group?

Yeah, but if the races were switched, it would be just as true

She's pretty hot for a black woman

>no black men liked you right

Lol, salty niggers

>black love

lol if that's what the blacks call love, consider me not a fan

Well I'm against miscegenation so if blacks want to believe they're superior that's fine by me as long as they stick to their own.

>I get my insights from Instagram
How about no?

like crabs in a bucket

>read about how terrible niggers are on Sup Forums
>took a holiday down to the states
>all the blacks I've met were either good, friendly people or just indifferent
>same with the whites
>took a holiday over to Vietnam
>got mugged by a motorcycle thief

Really made me think.

So you lucked out and didn't meet any bad niggers in the US, then you had some bad luck and got mugged in Vietnam and you draw conclusions from that in a thread about interracial couples on Sup Forums.

Leaf "intellectuals".

>doesn't know that ghettos are containment units for half the pop.

You sound pretty ignorant their my fellow leaf

>Flip false flag against honorable gooks

lets spam him
he is a tall handsome white man, he can differently score better then this Negress

you went to a nice, mainly white area didn't you? So the blacks were the wealthier ones who are at least decent.

Take a holiday in Chicago or Detroit next time

Yall racist bitches can die

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eBLRWLjOg5M

MCID 4 LYFE

Tbh, most blacks I've encountered have been friendly. I don't trust them though. Asians are always rude.

Is the dude a swede?

mad white girl detected.

youtube.com/watch?v=iwjc1GmbfRs

As a white man with a black girl, I can unequivocally say that I care more about her as a person than any black ever could.

damn white ppl btfo

The woman lives in Sweden and is in the swedish athletic team, so probably.

spamming race traitors for boobs?

American niggers and African migrants in europe, yes. Also south African niggers are pretty much the most violent, racist pigs on the planet.

yes

People hate smart people, especially women with other women. My girlfriend is smart but uninformed about everything. There is evolution going on still and smart people will find smart people. This grinds people to dust. There are 2 things in this world that will keep your seed going on till the universe burns out. Money and smarts. Money/resources will always be needed and wanted, intelligence will always be needed and wanted. Neither lasts long without the other.

>one or two black people are fine
>when they form groups shit goes south
Who would have thought.

Black women worship white men while black men worship white women

>nobody wants to fuck niggers even niggers

Where did you go in the states? Of course rural blacks aren't as bad as their inner city cousins but they still commit a disproportionate amount of crime in the US

Go to New Orleans July 4th weekend. Go to the French Quarter, from 11:00 PM to 3:00 AM.

Stupid fucking leaf

>superior
>Niggers
Oh my fuck

Angry black cucks are just great.

Hi Dilara.

Absolutely, and it's not even close. The worst part is, liberals enable their shit in that they genuinely don't think that blacks can be racist, and ignore everything that they actually say.

They see white racism hiding behind every fucking action or word or lack thereof, meanwhile refusing to see or acknowledge the extremely blatant racism coming from blacks. It's a pretty sad situation.

lmao bitch jelly as fuck that a black woman climbed the ladder by finding a genetically superior mate

>faggot tourist comes down and visits friendly and SAFE areas
>doesn't take a night stroll at bushwick, Jamaica avenue by the train station , Crenshaw or Detroit.

>anecdotal fallacy
Please. Is this bait?

mfw white bitches have super sensitive gag reflexes and start complaining that their jaws hurt after blowing you for 2 minutes

Wtf I like niggers now

No shes a fucking retard with a tenuous grasp on genetics. Whites are not "recessives". If this was the case, mixed babies would look totally black. They don't because its not.

>t. virgin

It is a black dude who is mad!

>lol if that's what the blacks call love, consider me not a fan
Lol blacks play in traffic. #blacklove.
>only blacks can be this retarded.

She's hot af though be honest Sup Forums

Or north philly at night time

Pretty much this. I'm like a quarter black and I just look like an Arab.

WM/BF relationships are statistically least likely to end in divorce.

Then its your job to red-pill her. I did it to my petroleum engineering gf and got her on the Trump Train and against social justice and gun rights. Women like to follow their man, so give her something to follow. She was fervently against all of these things before I laid down the law esp with the guns and now she is totally on board.

>t. Dicklet

yes, they are quite stable

lol if there is something black girls do right, its sucking cock

Please stop posting sexy negresses I cannot handle it

>tfw repilled brain but bluepilled dick

There's nothing wrong with an alpha white male impregnating a negress and diluting her nigger genes. It's only bad if a black male impregnates a white woman.

lol, comment is a dumb cunt
jealous as fuck

Yes, and it's not even close. I feel like white liberals all live in a bubble far from actual inter city blacks, which why they spout the BS they do.

yes, because you can get into far more trouble for being the wrong shade of black than for being white

I'll take a subservient, integrated brown class over uppity fucking ashy big lipped coons any day. Blacks are what 12 percent of America and dwindling? let them get bred out, throw the males the fat ones with no self esteem and impregnate any black woman who has attended college. This is how we rid ourselves of the dark menace, the negroid problem is solving itself.. The less black the next generation is the better.

>inter city
inner city*

Black racism is normalized and justified by the left, so I would say yes if I'm being perfectly honest.

I understood this

wew

just realized this is her

fug

Me want monkey sex ;-)

No they are just so cuckolded that nigs can do no wrong and if they do, its because of "systematic oppression" they have nothing but excuses for them

fuck racemixing, but that bitch wouldn't complain about it if the genders were the other way around

not sure, but they allowed to be openly racist without repercussions because of ''le blacc ppl can't be rayciss'' meme

this
that bitch sounds jelly af I mean look at that fucking blog she wrote

Sounds like the black version of Sup Forums race mixing argument

/thread

fuck lol I didn't even notice that

The person in the comments is a man, and hes mad because they guy in the pic is sleeping with her and he isnt

That's literally all it is

Not really, because, everyone, including niggers, knows that white women are far, far superior to black women.

kek

passing through every airport security must be hell for you?

s-sauce?

Why do these women hate their own men? Not even black and this shit is disgusting behaviour

SWEDEN YES

No, it's Asians, but blacks are pretty fucking racist

>Wake up sistah
#woke

>you're just a sexual object to white men
Is this cunt saying that black men respect women more than white men?

I want to make sure before I start laughing.

>black
>superior genes

Outside of running they've not got much going for them.

Big fucking deal. I could dig up some white sluts to prove a retarded point too.

Is there a chart for full white > half white > quater white etc.?

definitely not arabs and asians have them beat any day. i might even go as far as to say latinos are more racist

i live in a very nice suburb full of white people but down the road is the trailer park with raggedy neglected kids, emaciated dogs and a little store for ebt groceries and meth pipes. which ones are the real white people?

Well that infograghic is correct. mathematically the 'minority' races could be absorbed so to speak if mass scale race mixing were to happen. However focusing on such a minor thing is a little short sighted.
Long term it isn't lineage that decides the traits the 'races' have. The only reason an inuit person looks different from an african person is environment and geograghy. If both peoples were left in each others environment in ten thousand years one would become a form of the other. Black people in america will eventually lose most of their melanin as the environment will render it unnecessary. The same will eventually be true with the whites in africa and any asians that live there. Theres also the fact that as long as the native populations have these adapted genes the majority of the gene pool would speed up this adaptation in a manner of speaking.
As for IQ, and other pychological traits, technology, nutrition, upbringing and education have a lot of influence on this and if this changes for better or worse will influence the society, and because of the ten generation / 200 year cylce that empires and prosperous nations tend to follow, usually on the tail end of the cycle is the degredation of these factors, and in the long run a people may have many 'cycles' over millennia.

ll

If they stick to their own, theyll always exist. If they marry white, they dissappear in a couple generations.

This is happeneing fast in the UK. Theres not going to be any blacks people soon.

>it's an american blacks talking like they now anything about african or european blacks episode

I know niggers are fucking stupid, but how can they genuinely believe they're superior to whites, or any other race for that matter? Their entire history basically consists of them being incompetent failures and become completely and utterly dominated by white people to the point where they were considered nothing more than farm equipment.

Its almost like women are fucking idiots regardless of race, who knew.

go on...

They're stupid children who make up lies to tell themselves the reason everyone hates them is because they're jealous. They're like teenagers with a desperate desire to feel superior to everyone else.

So they believe their own bullshit about being superior and that black culture is more advanced than those backward europeans 100%.