Degenerates, SJW, feminists, cucks, liberals basically make up everyone who gets tattoos

Degenerates, SJW, feminists, cucks, liberals basically make up everyone who gets tattoos.

they can never get rid of tattoos
the trend of tattoos is coming to a close.

But, how do we meme it so that tattoos are considered extremely lame and passe? That would fuck up more SJW than we could almost any other way.

#TattoosAreOver2017

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XRbIv4WynKE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eBLRWLjOg5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>thoughts?

ur gay

Tell them they are appropriating African or Indian culture with it.

People used to have notepads they could doodle in, but now they have phones, so they have to doodle on their skin.

#BringBackNotepads

I don't have tattoos but OP is a giant faggot because what other people put on their body triggers them. Truly the sign of some stupid ass retard letting superficial things disturb their way of life.

Pro tip OP: Tattoos will always be a trend forever so its best to not worry about things you cannot change.

SAGE

Find pics with them young and old.
Put them side by side.

what about religous tattoos?, ive been thinking about getting a cross and a couple saints?

something like this?

That's stupid and you should be ashamed.

what are your tattoos like?

It doesn't matter, nature will run it's course an is already doing so. The youth with any sense already identify whackjobs with tattoos/dyed hair/piercings.

Any unfortunate soul that has any of the aforementioned defects has already sentenced themselves to the life of a clown.

What we really need to focus on is encouraging the youth to safe their virginity until marriage and to vehemently reject faggotry of any degree.

The bisexuals are next.

>not getting a deus vult tattoo

yeah crusaders and nazis all had tons of tattoos of what they did....

why have a tattoo of something that has nothing to do with your life?

idk there is definitely something about angels
youtube.com/watch?v=XRbIv4WynKE

>I don't have tattoos

It's too bad your reading comprehension is that of a ignorant fool.

The thing that sets me apart from you is that I'm an American that practices freedom of choice. As a Canadian you wouldn't understand.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eBLRWLjOg5M

I'm sorry you feel that way op. Listen to that song and look at pic related. It may change your opinion

You're in the wrong thread. You're mistaking us for the same type of weirdo as yourself, that circlejerks any loser with some faggot tattoo 'in the name of heritage/nationality/white pride' you're a fag dude, and probably really ugly, in the facial region.

tattoos has long been part of the nordic heritage
the difference was they had to earn them
t.100% berber and aryan vendal

isn't that a SS deaths head skull

>this triggers the leaf

If white girls can be tricked into getting tattoos because it's a fad, can they also be tricked into having nigger babies if that becomes a fad? All you have to do is look at duck lips to see how easy it is to control women.

>leaf gets triggered by ink on skin

why you guys care so much?

>102731957

>leaf gets triggered by what other people do with their bodies

Women like to wear different clothes every day, and they like to constantly buy new clothes, and fashions change all the time.

But getting a big tattoo is like putting on clothes once and for all that you can never take off again.

There seems to be an inconsistency.

I actually like that.

>leaf gets buttflustered when seeing someone with pictures on their body

>they can never get rid of tattoos
This is wrong, I literally had a tattoo removed.

>the trend of tattoos is coming to a close.
Also wrong, if anything they're becoming a standard thing

>leaf cannot understand what freedom is like

>leaf is constantly triggered whenever they step foot outside and see other people

Today I had a little bit of an idea, and it was the first time ever, so I want to memorialize it by putting it on my body permanently to remind me of that one time I had an idea.

Or maybe I have little ideas all the time and it's no big deal, so I don't get overly impressed by each and every little idea I have and feel like I need to make a permanent representation of it on my body. Instead I just jot it down in a notebook and move on.

Just let people be trendy.
It is a convenient way to judge the character and mental aptitude.

I think your just pissed cause you have yet learned how to control and manipulate the sheep.

>leaf gets flustered whenever they see colors and lines on peoples bodies

I have two tattoos, got them years ago. Still no ragrats. But at least I had them done in places that a t-shirt can easily cover.

degenerate

autism

cringe

>Butthurt fag with low self esteem and poor foresight doesn't realize Sup Forums has IDs.

>i have to earn my degenerate tattoo

It's like, even worse in that sense though. The idiots today besmirch themselves easily, yet in your scenario you're describing someone that is so absolutely retarded that they actually won't through pain and suffering to besmirch themselves and get a degenerate tattoo lmao

Women are followers, and value the overbearing opinions of others. The only solution is to encourage men to come to their senses and stop being hyperpussys, so they can regain the ability to keep their women and their perceptions in check.

I used to go to family gatherings as a child, and noticed into adolescence and even more so as I continued to age, the steady increase of distant relatives and their guests having degenerate markings. We can't take 'what you do in private is your business' to an extreme, if we do, we'll end up with a society of degenerates, which is already the case. We need to care so we can put degeneracy in check, so we won't be surrounded by disgusting neon haired freaks covered in piercings and tattoos.

You're the triggered one, and you continue to try to hold a stance, but it's degenerate. You're definitely triggering me though, I'll admit, it pains my heart to see any human with the natural gift of a body with clear, unmarked skin, mutilate it all over the place.

No they're not, all my friends are starting to get more vocal about not wanting to date the degenerate type of person, as well as noticing my younger sisters demographics of friends openly rejecting degeneracy in the form of mutilating the body, or making the body resemble a clown through the dying of hair, piercings, tattoos, etc.

I do approve of tattoos though of course, it allows an individual to otherwise permanently cull themselves off from sensible society.

>Just let people be trendy.
Are you gonna sit down and play games, and be a trendy?

Or are you gonna be a part of history?

>leaf will get butt ravaged by things that can be covered by clothing and won't even be able to see because leaf

Religious tattoos are the worst. Literally branding yourself as a fag

fucking ugly.

I keep my tats hidden. Otherwise I would agree about the stereocancer.

>Why did you get tattoos?

So I can spend my money on something.

Now anime? THAT'S fucking disgusting my dude.

Its called laughing at retards that get triggered by pictures on peoples bodies.

kill yourself

I mean, the art style is great, but why

>all the people I hang out with have similar opinions therefore everyone in the world thinks exactly like we do

This is literally reddi t tier logic

Why shouldn't I be triggered at the sight of a beautiful human body being mutilated and covered in degenerate markings? Are you some edgy faggot with no empathy?

Tats have been here for thousands of years. By saying cucks have them, keep in mind the first one to have them were warriors.

POCs are triggered by the sight of unblemished white skin. Getting tattoos is about fighting white supremacy.

>Samefagging the thread because of a leaf's opinion.

Your tattoos must be really shit m8

>how do we

>We

Speak for yourself faggot. Not personal army, not "we".

You're by yourself faggot.

and what about maori's getting their tattoos?

Why are people so obsessed with hating tatoos? All of your feelings about it are literally in your head.

I don't even have a single tattoo, nor do I plan to. Just wondering why you're so neurotic about it, trying to portray anyone who even looks at getting one as a filthy degenerate of some sort.

No it's not, it's an observation. The person I was replying to was trying to assert that there is an increase in the dying tattoo fad. I was providing my own account of something that conflicts with his assertion.

Reddit tier logic is approving of being a bisexual faggot, which is probably the situation you find yourself in.

Don't want a society of neon haired freak clown degenerates.

If it were the frontispiece in a fantasy novel, would he sit and look at it for hours, or barely glace at it and flip past? Why does art that would get barely a notice on paper take on some sudden magnificence because it's on skin?

huwhite trash

>im gonna let a faggot mutilate my skin

Reddit tier logic is believing everything that happens in your hugbox, i.e, your group of faggot homo friends.

>leaf cannot understand what freedom is like

freedom goes both ways, you can get tattoos and others can tell you that it looks fucking stupid

Your reading comprehension is horrible. I don't have tattoos, but I practice freedom of choice, and let others do the same. If people want to mutilate their bodies, go for it. That is what freedom is like.

Because all you have to do is not look at it. You are caring about things that don't impede your life in any way other than seeing something on someone's skin. There are plenty of people without tattoos that are beautiful. If you were beautiful yourself you wouldn't care what other people did to their body, but you look for beauty elsewhere other than yourself.

>There's a difference between well done ink and a human doodle pad.

IMPULSE CONTROL

Why would you put a piece of art on your body that you wouldn't put on your wall?

>I have enough scars from living, I don't need to pay for artificial ones

You're so triggered by this thread you're obviously lying m8.

>tfw got a tattoo at 18 and years later want it gone
If I could go back in time and kick my own ass I would.

What are you thoughts on bisexuality?

was going to constructively reply until I read
>There are plenty of people without tattoos that are beautiful

believe it or not the said degenerate has as much freedom as you do
this is what America is all about
sad that third worlders have to lecture you on this my burger friend

>Tats are degenerate but dreaming over silly Japanese 2D chicks isn't.

Sort your shit plebs. I bet if someone had a tat of some 2D Barbie then you wouldn't mind.

I'm here for the job interview.

>Degenerates, SJW, feminists, cucks, liberals basically make up everyone who gets tattoos.
>But, how do we meme it so that tattoos are considered extremely lame and passe?

Why would you want them not make themselves known?

>That would fuck up more SJW than we could almost any other way.

No, it wouldn't

No one is free, we are all slaves to what we choose to obey. Society will eventually swing back and put all bisexual faggots, all faggots of any affiliation, and all marked degenerates into check.

>caring about what other people do with their bodies when it in no way has any effect on your life what so ever other than imagery that you don't even have to look at.

I never said you can't have an opinion, but bitching about it is a sign of being an ignorant retard that gets triggered by colors and lines.

It's like bitching about people that wear white shirts because you don't like looking at things that reflect too much light. Fucking kill yourself

I've thought many times about getting a tattoo, and every time I think about it, I think of a different tattoo. That's why I don't get one.

It's a
>one form of degeneracy is ok and another isnt

No, faggot, both are degenerate.

well, what if i get a red pilled tattoo like pic related?

"not an argument"

sounds like someone can't handle freedom

You could probably get that airbrushed on a T-shirt.

>mad at someones shirt they can take off
>mad at someone's gift from God that they mutilate

Give it up, you're a fagggggg dude and no one cares.

Your stance is way too weak, "dont get triggered about people ;(((((" it's the duty of every sensible individual to feel empathy at the sight of a disgusting mutilated idiot.

Maybe if more people were 'triggered' these fools would stop making a mockery out of themselves.

It is indeed an argument, because once you admit you're okay with bisexuality, I'll be able to dismiss any mentally ill thought that you espouse. No point in arguing with mentally ill people.

My faggot cousin voted for Drumpf and she's covered in tattoos, she also had a baby out of wedlock and is a single mother.

>says a non-American that never grew up with freedom.

Criticize & deny the holocaust faggot, let's see what your freedom is like

>I don't have a tattoo but I get really mad when people say they don't like tattoos!

k

When you have a cool idea, why not just get it airbrushed on a T-shirt? You can wear it every day if you want, but after a while when you get tired of it and you realize your idea was actually kind of gay, you can take it off and get a new shirt done? Doesn't that make more sense?

Same. Was 18. My brother won't listen to me when I tell him not to.

Some tattoos have meaning to people. As I said, I have mine hidden so I can work. Its those people with there shitty 8 bit zelda tattoo on the side of there neck.

Some tattoos represent a story.

That would conflict with the idiots that think a 'sailor or viking or nordic' tattoo is somehow worthy of praise or something. They think they'll be able to turn into some heroic cool warrior the next day because they have a super cool military/religious tattoo.

>yea gguys sjw hipster tattoos are gay but nnot my military ones!!!!

>i need to express meaning via mutilating my body

what are you a 12 year old MCR emo faggot? you're literally on the same level as some teenager that can't stop cutting their arms lmao

>implying

I came here to trigger a leaf, because it is that easy! All I had to do was post pictures of pictures on peoples skin, and I ended up triggering a few more idiots.

thanks for the laughs, see ya faggots. Have fun getting butt flustered seeing faggots with tattoos

you really think your hot shit with that kind of thinking kiddo you will eventually grow out of it ...nobody actually cares about your literal non issues that your blowing out of proportion

You must be missing some textures, sir.

want

There used to be something called a scrapbook where you could keep things that were meaningful to you and whenever you wanted you could flip through it to reminisce. Do they not still make those?

"Is that job still available?"

I don't think I'm anything, what I do think is that it's easy to discern degeneracy, which makes me think why do you so easily encourage and approve of degeneracy?

There's a such thing as tasteful tattoos, in a place that's usually covered by clothing.

you don't do it by saying tattoos are over, that'll never work

#tattooyourface2017

well, it is america, freedom aint free, and if people wanna get permanent tats on their body, they can

however, before anyone should get a tat, they should hang the image (what they want to get tatted on them) up on their wall so they have to see it everyday, and if it's been a year and they're still not tired of the image/still like it, then they can get it tatted if they want

>i need to express meaning via mutilating my body

what are you a 12 year old MCR emo faggot? you're literally on the same level as some teenager that can't stop cutting their arms lmao

It's hardly mutilating though. Mutilating would be getting your face covered in piercings.

You couldn't be more wrong.

You've disfigured your skin. You've mutilated your skin. You are a faggot.

>some tattoos represent a story
a story with pictures

This guy is definitely from California