F
O

I
N

L
O
O

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/the-myth-of-india-as-an-upcoming-asian-economic-powerhouse-rising-poverty-and-social-inequality/5562040
globalresearch.ca/author/junaid-ghoto
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

>superpower by 2020
>can't even into outhouse technology in 2016
did anyone actually believe the superpower by 2020 meme?

Butthurt Indians believe it

It was just a prank, bro.

>Fake news

Your surce is pure bullshit, faggot.

globalresearch.ca/the-myth-of-india-as-an-upcoming-asian-economic-powerhouse-rising-poverty-and-social-inequality/5562040

Fuck you, 60%.

>Amerifats speaking about being butthurt.
TOP KEK

>Poo loos
>Superpower
Hahahaha

>Canada
>A real country

LMAO. Article is written by a porkistani, junaid ghoto

globalresearch.ca/author/junaid-ghoto

Typical goatfucker.

POOS BTFO

This.

Why are you defending Poos in Loos so vigorously? Have poos spread to Spain as well?

UK is going to be an Indian colonia in a few decades.

SUPERPOOPER BY 2020

I remember how I argued with my professor who is going to be a superpower, China or India.

I said China. He said India. Both are shitholes at the moment.

Like Germany.

LMFAO

POOS IN LOOS HAVE SPREAD TO SPAIN.

I bet you live with your Indian cousins the gypsies that are shitting in Spanish streets and raping native Spaniards.

>Spain
>A real country

Well yeah, we dropped to your level. But we will recover.

Well that's obvious as shit though. INDIA rising to a superpower level in 6-7 years (2014-13 when the claims started) is a ridiculous and close to retarded claim.

He's a poo in loo living in Spain, not an ethnic Spaniard.

Not the gypsy poos in loos, a fresher poo in loo off the boat.

Sup Forums lied to me
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

>Mfw the least relevant country in western Europe tries to shitpost
>0% white

>least relevant country
>Spain

How's the wall coming along, taco?

He's not Spanish, he's a poo in loo living in Spain.

Don't attack our Spainbros. Attack these filthy Indian shitskins that have spread like a parasite across the entire planet.

China is less of a shithole. It's still a shithole in many ways but India is different kind of shithole.

China looks kinda like Germany if it was poorer and there would be gigantic divide between the city life(relatively luxurious) and the country life(very poor). I'm pretty sure there's a lot of corruption and neglect of law going on here but it's not visible.

India is like you would pick Ukraine and make it poorer, somehow. There are few % of people who live in this cesspit of corruption(often being important part of the corruption machine) while the rest struggles to get by. Law is there only because modern countries are expected to have codified law, nobody cares about it and so on and so on.

>one assblasted pooinloo visiting spain making up 20% of the posts

hearty kek

Well, it's not like that all the other industrial states aren't heading into the same direction.

Germany announced today that the poverty-quote in Germany is on a historic high, although our country is supposed to be economic driving force of Europe.

Europre in 20 years will be completely fucked.