Look at me. Look at me

I'm the mailman now.

If those of you living in red states want your Christmas cards in a timely fashion, I suggest you stop using the term "SJW" to dismiss valid arguments that women have regarding gender issues like the wage gap and catcalling, and debate them fairly.

Other urls found in this thread:

uspsoig.gov/form/new-complaint-form/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like how the postal service gives bonus to blacks during testing.

I used to always be confused why so many nappy haired niggers "worked" at the post office.

>just hired on
>NYC metro area
>male
>ID expires 11/15/17
>pic of your hand

Be right back, gonna report this to the usps and let them find you and fire you for trolling a neonazi basket weaving forum.

Enjoy your seasonal job cuck

nice tablecloth bitch. now go lotion those ashy knuckles

>Complains about blacks not having jobs.
>Black man gets a seasonal job.
>....
>....
>Complains about a black man having a job.

The white man sure is something else.

lol somebody could probably figure out who you are with that information you posted

>niggers making the lives of others more difficult

Wow, really gives that noggin a joggin

>one shot at life
>become a vessel for communication

wew

Wew lad! Dat projection though. That's quite the narrative you made up. Nowhere in that post could you discern the poster's race nor did the poster say anything about blacks being unemployed. Your insecurity is showing. If you're just a white liberal cuck then your racism is showing.

What movie is this?

uspsoig.gov/form/new-complaint-form/

And what job do you perform that benefits society more than delivering mail?

Why would I want to benefit a society that tries to delete me? I benefit myself by doing my job

>first day on new job
>how can I make myself a pain for white people

Cmon Tyrone.

Thats real life

Hello Newman

>Black gets a job
>Very first thing he does is threaten to not do his job and break federal law

kek.

On a side note:
>Black working for the postal service
Shocker!

>projection

>Posts on Sup Forums.
>American flag.
>Uses the word "cuck".

Who else could it be?

How much do you get paid? I hear mailman is good job.

The USPS is one of the most bloated and pointless government programs still in existence. They don't deliver anything or provide any service that UPS and FEDEX can't do or wouldn't be just fine to send via email. The employees are overpaid versions of the assholes that hand out flyers or leave shit under your windshield wiper. The government could probably actually save money by suspending all service and letting the employees stay home and still get paid. Then you wouldn't have to maintain fleets of vehicles, warehouses and storefronts.

For you

monkeys vs humans, really

What's funny about the USPS is it still pushes for more diversity when it has far surpassed the US percentage of women/minority workers.

They are the example you can point to when you make the claim that "diversity" just means less white people.

That's how you lose your job though.

>debate a women
>get called a sexist

>debate a nigger
>get called racists

>debate a hypocrite
>get called a hypocrite

So yeah... Implying that anybody starts arguing by calling others a SJW.

It could be anyone that has a real career. Seasonal work is shit tier wage cuckery. Unless you are taking a second job for extra cash to provide some meaningful benefit, seasonal work is worthless. R9K was talking about wagecucks long before the alt-right adopted it. Lurk moar.

>catcalling

Should be easy to find him.
Niggers really are dumb.

I hope you mess up with someone's mail and get caught, quite a serious crime

>and catcalling
>is black
Do you not see the irony?

>They don't deliver anything or provide any service that UPS and FEDEX can't do or wouldn't be just fine to send via email.

USPS delivers things faster than those two, I've experienced.

STFU there SJW or we'll put you in a dress (even though you'd like it) and chain you in the kitchen.

GTFO my planet.

>They don't deliver anything or provide any service that UPS and FEDEX can't do or wouldn't be just fine to send via email.

Wrong. USPS delivers to EVERY address in the U.S. There are rural areas where people live that UPS and FedEX won't go because it's cost prohibitive.

>The employees are overpaid versions of the assholes that hand out flyers or leave shit under your windshield wiper.

Those flyers ("junk mail") are vital to small businesses. If you open up a new Pizza shop, how exactly do you expect to get locals to know it's there if you don't mail out some flyers.

Marketing executives get paid a lot because they advertise and make their companies money by bringing products to people's attention. Mailmen make companies money the same way by advertising every time they drop a flyer in a mailbox. They're basically doing the same work as marketing executives and thus should have a salary to match.

>The government could probably actually save money by suspending all service and letting the employees stay home and still get paid.

Important legal documents, driver's licenses, tax refund checks, credit cards, debit cards, passports, blueprints, college applications, loan applications, any type of application, all of those things come through the mail. If the government suspended the postal service, society would basically crash.