Chile banned cereal mascots and people are pissed

Chile banned cereal mascots and people are pissed.

Thoughts?
Will this bold move save Chilean kids from becoming fat fucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

ipsuss.cl/ipsuss/actualidad/obesidad/chile-primer-lugar-en-obesidad-infantil-en-america-latina-y-sus/2016-01-26/171149.html
mobile.bakeryandsnacks.com/Regulation-Safety/SERNAC-sues-Nestle-Kellogg-s-and-Masterfoods
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What?

ipsuss.cl/ipsuss/actualidad/obesidad/chile-primer-lugar-en-obesidad-infantil-en-america-latina-y-sus/2016-01-26/171149.html

mobile.bakeryandsnacks.com/Regulation-Safety/SERNAC-sues-Nestle-Kellogg-s-and-Masterfoods

Nothing solves problems better than government.

I'm not biased or anything, I just work for the government

Hahahahaha.

You think mascots cause obesity?

Are you stupid?

Japan is the homeland of mascots, everything has a mascot, and everyone is obsessed with mascots, and most of their population are skinny as fuck.

Stop blaming you and your kid's problems on everything but yourself and their parents. Take hold of your life by the neck and force yourself to be better. Removing a cartoon tiger isn't going to get rid of your body's cravings for sugar coated corn, only you can do that, through your own willpower.

Good. They shouldn't put cartoons and shit on food products in my opinion. People are so obese because of shit eating habits developed in youth. This comes from bad parenting and advertising sugar coated shit foods to kids. Save the cartoons for the toy section and leave it away from food. I wish they did this in the US. Fuck the cereal companies anyway. Raisin Bran and grape nuts are the shit, you don't need a mountain of sugar in your breakfast.

>milo
>brown skinned faggot cereal

>unironically banning the cartoon frog

kek

People walk everywhere in Japan, there's also a cultural difference where people there stop eating when they are "half full". I'm also fairly positive that Japan's food is less riddled with chemicals than food in the west is.

Kek you fat fucking burgers have no self control

Good, cereal is literally shit.

>Will this bold move save Chilean kids from becoming fat fucks?

It can't hurt. The advertising firms use those mascots for a reason. They have perfected the art of manipulating children.

Kek this

I work in retail as a wagecuck and on a daily basis I see people that are so fat that I wonder how they got in a car to come to the store to begin with. It's truly fascinating.

regulations

Good. Less fucking Furries and autism.

Now we just need to ban Disney and anime.

more examples

Holy shit.

They killed Tucan Sam, fucking fascist bastards!

Good. Those Nestle "cereals" are just candy with added vitamins.

>cereal is literally shit

No it isn't, cereal is grrrreat!

How is Chile even a real country I mean it's just a FUCKING strip of land? Liberally shaped like a long thin poop or piece of bacon.

They no longer have prizes in the boxes here

Nooooo REEEEEEE Mexico was supposed to be first place!

I wouldn't have even noticed had you not pointed it out

nice bait

wtf I hate cereal now