Was 2007 when it all went down hill?

Was 2007 when it all went down hill?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jekyll_Island_Club
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think it was, and not just because of video games.

Was 935 AD when it all went downhill?

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

Was 100000 BCE when it all went down hill?

It all went downhill at around 4,600,000,00 B.C.

BCE shitlord. Mind your able-bodied, cis, white, Christian privilege

I say 2008, but shit really didn't start to become what it is now until 2009.

GBA is a tragically underrated game system.
MMZ best MegaMan series.

God I hate nintendo. Literally releases the same 3 games every year (Mario, Zelda, Pokemon) and idiots slurp it up while complaining about dudebros playing CoD.

Everything after the 5th gen

>still haven't played Minish Cap
Is it good? The Oracle pair were oddly some of my favorite Zelda games.

Mario and Zelda are a given because the creator straight up said he will never change them from their original themes.

Pokemon is owned by Game Freak who isn't owned by Nintendo.
Nintendo does partially own Pokemon because that's their consoles are what the games are exclusively released on, and its owns half of the Pokemon Company which sells the merchandise to Pokemon along with Game Freak.

Game Freak needs to make more new games other than Pokemon though.

/thread

Nintendo shitting out the same 3 franchises is unironically the only thing I pay attention to in video games. The industry is ded with all the same generic shit being made for normies like hallway shooters and qte infested bullshit. The only thing I have remote interest in is Mario: This One Is Totally New and Zelda: This Time Link Has A Crossbow!

Vidya is dead. I watched it fall while I still had interest and even still went to Sup Forums. I was in denial for the longest time. Threads about CoD 836495: Modern Battlefield 78 being the same shit were just "heh it's CoD, no one cares lol" to me. After like 2 years of that, and shit like Welcome Home or whatever the "game" about your lesbo sister winning some Game of the Year award I finally saw the industry was ded.

minish cap is really good. I'd find a way to play it

You can say that it went downhill at any year. The rise of the welfare state and the rise of counterculture was probably the initiator, so I'd say it really started going to shit in the 1960's. Afterwards, the opposition has continued to fuck itself over at every opportunity, from Reagan cucking himself over amnesty to GWB starting the war. We can only pray that Trump won't severely fuck up the GOP any more.
>Multi adaptor
>ADAPTOR
This shit triggers me more than anything.

2006 specifically. That's when we noticed everyone turn a 180 in fashion, music, and the way you carried yourself. Think of the day when emo first became a thing. People went from acting like a man to being a girl overnight. So, then that evolved into scene, then some metal variant, then hipster, and from generic hipster to some nu-male, pink-haired man-child cuck. Everything stemmed from whatever demographic shift in 2005.

>Girls like bi guys, they said
>Be an emotional faggot and be sensitive they said
>Be metrosexual, they said
>Cling to your youth, they said
>Be tolerant, they said

And then it kept evolving into what you have today.

Huh. Guess I'll give it a go. I have a bunch of emulators on my PSP. It's really the only thing I use it for these days.

I don't care what Sony thinks. The Vita failed because they made sure to crack down on piracy, locking the whole thing down. The PSP sold so well because you install custom firmware. Granted, companies wouldn't make games for their system if they didn't do that. As a company I wouldn't make anything on a system that allows piracy of my software so easily. Still, the Vita was a huge letdown because I thought it'd be a pure upgrade of my PSP with two sticks this time. Nope. Locked down and still barely any games.

emo was cool dude

GameFreak doesn't change, because their target demographics are females now since 2010.

It was only cool for a short period of time when you could bullshit your way into a girl's panties. For the most part, it was destructive in long-term aspects.

I'd say it all started going downhill around 1993 or 94. That's when the Jews killed Rock music because it was dominated by white males and then replaced it with demoralizing and depressing Grunge music, which sucked so much that it opened the door for Rap music to take over.

That's also when Sony entered the gaming scene and graphics more important than gameplay.

Movies were becoming tame and watered down. Manly action movies and horror movies were nearly dead, and niggers were being portrayed as the ultimate in cool.

Everything turned to shit nearly over night, and it's all been downhill ever since.

BOMBERMAN
Rip Hudson soft they atleast kinda tried.
Was emo cool? did it get pussy? WHAT?? ive not seen cucks get pussy, then again im autistic.

THIS
The end of the coldwar was also treated bad Russia and south africa could be bro teir.

Emo wasn't "cool" but it was a defined subculture in which certain emo guys could slay pussy.

2001 was the beggining of the end. Even here in Brazil we could understand that, a whole change in culture happened.

Nintendo sure has a hard on for making pinball sequels to popular games.

I have never known anyone to say "BCE" in my life. Not even my liberal college textbooks, or Wikipedia for the most part (there are some areas it does), uses "BCE".

Who uses this? Fedora fags? Why is it the "common era," but the year (2016) is still centered around the life of Jesus? This doesn't make any sense.

The Vita failed because just like the PSP, Sony decided to be jews and forced anyone who bought one to pay an insane price to have more storage. PSP wasn't as much of a failure despite having the same retarded unique memory cards because it was hacked fairly early, and the cards were still used in Sony cameras so the price wasn't jacked up to an insane amount to get a new one. Still way more than a basic micro SD/basic SD card, but far less than what the Vita memory card costs. Right now for the price of the console itself you can get a 64 gig card. For the same amount of gigs, it'll only cost you 15-30$ for a micro SD.

2003 was with 9/11. Then 2006 was when things started shifting, internet became different, etc. Things didn't get really bad until 2012-13 with identity politics. Now I think the pendulum is swinging.

There was Emos vs bros fights at my middle school in like 2003 man

Was it cool? I wouldn't say so personally, but it did get you girlfriends easily if you rolled with it. Shit, I tried scene out for a while right before hipster went mainstream just to hurry up and get laid. It worked. I never listened to the music, or acted like an emotional faggot, though. Just donned the look for the sole purpose of getting teen girls. Essentially infiltration. Think of how a business caters to demographics.

We never had that back then. The only people who actively hated emo kids were the metalheads who were pissed that effeminate-looking people who "sold out" managed to have better social lives than them. This led to all the bitter "Emo versus metal" videos on YouTube.

Back in high school, we had emos, skaters, who were similar, scene kids, mall goths, skater-LITE girls who ended up being house party sluts, preps, and surfer preps. They all seemed to collaborate in some ways. Every other person was like a side outcast category like metalhead, wigger, and discount aisle geeks.

Nah. Things were going up in 935

what are some really good game boy advanced games? I want more for my phone.

The Sims Bustin Out

you best check out Advance Wars 1&2

Those games are dank as fuck

This.
Advance Wars is great. Also check out Golden Sun.

Really cool dragon ball game.

>mfw born 2000

If you have a controller:
Iridion II
Wario Land 4
All the Castlevania games
Drill Dozer
All the F-Zero
Kururin Kururin and Kururin Paradise

If you don't have a controller for your phone:
Warioware
Advance Wars
Ace Attorney
Mega Man Battle Network
Ryhthm Tengoku

That game was fucking great.

*Kurukuru Kururin

This is an 18+ board. Please see yourself out.

Sure buddy, still been on Sup Forums longer than you fucking drumpfshit

You know all the memes about how the nukes we dropped on Japan turned them into kawaii anime land?

That happened to us with 9/11

Half the people decided, fuck foreigners forever and ever amen

The other half decided, we deserved, white people are diseased

yea I just use the screwn buttons so some games are hard, like side scrollers. thxfor the list.

it's amazing how well a cheapo android can emulate these old systems. I can even play n64 and ps1 games on this little thing.

Sure you have...

K Y S

Y

S

1987 kid here. It started going to shit long before you and I were born, going back and looking at things. I'd say we were doomed from the moment they silenced Joe McCarthy.

Lots of fun, actually. I put it off until earlier this summer and loved it.

>Buddy
>Drumpfshit
>Huhue ur an newfag hehehehehe
>Underage egdelord
Get out fucking normie

I don't take orders from children.

Emo was around before that. I remember coming across emos in 2003 at the very least, and I went to a school in Mississippi where we didn't get a Hot Topic until 2005 and it was a good 80 miles away.

Incidentally, it was all the Asian kids who did it. Furthermore, they make bank nowadays. In fact, one is a bank manager.

Hows the 6th grade going? I know it can be tough. Just hang in there

yeah dude

>6th grade
nice math faggot

>102740861
Woah there buddy! Why do you have to insult him? He is just simply following the rules and also just a heads up that no one cares in your hole family cares about you for choosing the left and thinks you are disappointment.

>they fell for obvious b8

jävla svenne kys

He will get b& tho

>svenne self
>HURR DURR SVENNE KYS XD HURR DURR
Into the trash it goes

>han tror att jag är svensk

>2003 was with 9/11.

9/11 happened in 2001
The Iraq War happened in 2003

>va mobbad unge i skolan
>går på Sup Forums för att må bättre
>skriver sin ålder för ingen anledning
>någon säger åt han att sluta vara på Sup Forums eftersom 18+
>HURR DURR FUCK OFF DRUMPFKIN JAG HAR VARIT HÄR ÄLDRE ÄN DIG
>någon säger åt dig
>skriver svenne fag KYS HURRDURR
>glömmer bort har samma flag
>får kritik
>JAG ÄR INTE SVENSK HURRR DURR XD
Snälla lämmna det här stället och stanna kvar på /r/sweden
Tack, Alla

Everything went down upon the creation of America.

Nigger don't you dare talk shit about Pokemon pinball

It started going downhill in the 60's when the government started handing control of the country over to the wealthy and corporations, but that fucked up path was cemented in 2000.
When you hear people say shit like "The country needs to be run like a business" you know it's too late to save America.

go back even further than this en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jekyll_Island_Club

här nu ska jag ordna till de lite grann:
>mobbar andra i skolan
>får byta skola ett antal gånger
>inte ens född i sverige och kan dessutom prata mitt hemspråket vilket de flesta hobbyblattar inte kan
>jag är inte 16 på riktigt lmao
>supportar inte hillary, och det var uppenbarligen bait men förvånar mig inte att en autist som dig inte förstår
Snälla lämmna det här stället och stanna kvar på /r/sweden
Tack, Alla

No, it was this morning when I saw this thread

Astro Boy Omega Factor

>The Oracle pair were oddly some of my favorite Zelda games

My nigga. And yes, Minish cap is good. It's short and pretty easy (even for a Zelda game), but it's still fun and it looks great. Wish they hadn't made the jump to 3D for the handheld games.

phantom hourglsas was horrible, never got past the third dungeon. never played spirit tracks, might get it if it's VC on the Wiiu

1965 is when it all went down hill.

Golden Sun is why I stood out in english class in 'highschool'
>tfw fellow students still got a giggle out of pokemon using CUT

that's about when somethingawful started going downhill fast and hard

>be 14 yo
>its 2003
>my gba got stolen few months ago
>mfw discovered emulation

game boy advance might be the best video game console ever made

In all honesty I actually liked Phantom Hourglass and thought Spirit Tracks was even better, but I still prefer 2D Zelda, at least for the handhelds.

>playing anything before the CD era
thats what computers are for you colossal faggot

Games are still good, fags just have nostalgia

The best videogames came out on carts and CDs and that's a fact.

>video games

user GET OUT

Konami Krazy Racers on GBA was sick brah

I graduated high school in 2006 I'll have you know and I went to college that year too. 2006 was objectively better than today.

2008 is the exact year everything went to shit.

And Brawl. Brawl came out that year. The most hyped game, Japan Time was a thing. It felt like Heaven was going to open and bathe us in golden light and we would live in ecstasy for eternity. And the. The shittiest fucking game ever came out. Ever since then I never get hyped for anything ever again. I learned my lesson. It was the most brutal blow ever. I just think of Brawl as the posterboy of where it all went wrong, 2008. Plenty of other shit happened top. CN becoming live action shit, etc.

It's been a gradual process. It all started when JFK was shot.

1963 - JFK shot, LBJ takes over

1964 - Civil Rights Act, blacks now on Democratic plantation

1965 - his pussy brother no longer has anyone to answer to, passes 1965 Immigration Act

1966- formation of black panther party beginnings of domestic terrorism

1977- Carter fucks up our nation's energy, spawning crazed environmentalists

1986- Reagan legalizes illegals, forever dooms california to the clutch of democrats

1988-2008 two decades of increased globalism, illegal immigration and PC culture forming. Republicans on one side attacking culture, Democrats on the other attacking liberty

2008-2012 obama, first black pres. elected and re-elected. Republicans ran clowns that were no better. PC culture is cemented. The liberals now feel they are entitled to the presidency.

2013- formation of black lives matter, more domestic terrorism

2013- nsa leaks reveal major government spying apparatus

2014- birth of neofeminism, gamergate

2015- Wikileaks reveal massive collusion in the MSM for liberal ideologies.

Holy shit I thought I was the only one who played this. Honestly one my favorite RPGs

February 17th, 1998 at 10:38am Eastern Time.
According to my calculations