Should the AoC be lowered?

We all know that 18 is way too high and the only people against getting with people lower than that age are programmed into it by their age of consent.

It is natural to be attracted to girls before they are 18 while they are blossoming.

Also xenoestrogens flooding our bodies are making girls mature quicker making them peak at younger ages.

The age of consent should be lowered to 13 and it should be acceptable for a man to marry someone that age without it being weird.

There shouldn't be an age of consent, but lowering to 13 is a good start.

Fuck off, willingham

Yes. Absolutely. Fur sure.

t. brainwashed into thinking 18 is sexy but 17 is OMG YOU MONSTER PEDO SCUM

>13
Fuck off pedo

it's always the americans

enjoy your used goods

Should be relative to age. Nothing wrong with consenting 18 and 17 year old, but 17 and 50 year old is fucked up.

No it really fucking shouldn't
Libtards like yourself are fucking up everything they come across and my "wild" guess is - you've already had sex with minor anywaysw and now you are only looking for justification for your crusade against conservatives and retarded opinion that every white girl should be penetrated by some nigger in 13 and letting it be legal.
You are no better than SJW's. They tried to do the same with fucking pedos.

Also kill yourself OP for even suggesting it.
Jesus Anglos are really disgusting swine

Yes, please

In conservative times 100 years ago it was common to marry someone that age. Liberalism has made it bad.

implying the aoc in czechia isnt something like 15

Fuck off. go live in africa if you don't want aoc restrictions degenerate scum

should pedophiles be shot by a firing squad ?

>The age of consent should be lowered to 13
Muhammad pls

Leftist shill thread

We all know she's want to fuck children.

Sage and ignore

>not realizing feminists and SJWs in the 1800s changed it in the first place in order to make middle aged disgusting women more valuable in the sexual marketplace

I want to marry a beautiful young woman of my own race

>go live in africa where the aoc is mostly 16-18 not europe where it's mostly 14-16

Why not just raise it to 24?

Why have sex in the first place? Sex is degenerate and bad for the mind, body and soul unless done within the confines of an emotionally bonded long term companionship or marriage.

There should be no such concept as "try before you buy" in terms of human sexuality. It's disgusting and morally bankrupt.

t. past her prime roasty

>age of consent
>18

Where?

Sadly it fucking is that doesn't mean every other 12 year old doesn't get fucked on regular basis by 30 year old dude with criminal record with black skin.
>common
Yeah because 100 years ago people were savages and fucking pigs was okay in Europe in 1400. So why is Zoophilia illegal? It's retarded to think of shit that way.
That's like saying living in caves should be compolsuary just because 30 000 years ago people lived like that.

So that your solution.
Let the stream of violent sex with Jamal and Chad made her pussy look like gaping shit in 14.
What's next? Should we do it like Islam? Once she "starts to bleed" we will fuck her all we want no matter the age?

before 14 - never can consent
after 16 - always can consent
between - consent can be challenged in court, in which case medical commission decides

IIRC, USSR system was something like that

>Yeah because 100 years ago people were savages
Wrong

Just be quiet.

Dun worry when muzzies gain enough numbers they'll push for full sharia and you can have your child bride.

That's nothing like Islam you uneducated moron. Islam shames women for being whores. If you can marry a girl at 13, you can get her before she's a complete whore.

People before puberty and after puberty are completely different. Even if a young person is willing doesn't mean he/she won't think "what the fuck was I doing" later on when said person actually starts planning for the future and not just goes with the flow.

Absolutely no.

Of course.. and let's also legalize sex with animals.

i actually think 18 is too young. i've seen a lot of girls throw away their lives because they got caught up with a deadbeat. they need to be old enough to have a few years of freedom and independence to realize the hot drug addict can't take care of her.

i'd say 20.

Burgerland

Dude... your president fucks boys.

Age of consent is bullshit. It's a trick by jealous roasties to gain an advantage in the dating pool. 100 years ago it was common to marry as young as 11 or 12. Menarche and/or parental consent should be the only restriction. We are literally throwing away the most fertile decade of our young women and supporting our own demographic displacement.

>inb4 thread gets shoah'd because mods are faggots

>adults can't do what they want with their own bodies
Wew lad

And that's relevant in which way?

>Burgerland
Ah OK.

Thread started by a bong. AoC 16 here.

please kill yourself

You support one AOC for elites and another for peasants?

People are clearly capable of giving consent below age 18, but there is also no reason to raise the age of consent. It is just as well to leave it where it is.

Early maturity, being sexually active and bearing young at an earlier age are all traits of r-selection.

Don't encourage this.

this

Could you clarify your line of reasoning?

Well, your president fucks underage boys, do you believe he should be able to while you can't fuck anyone underage? Two standards.

Lets be real about this muhammad since you are 22 and you want to fuck your fourth 12 year old wife that would be legal for muslims then. Girlswant to date older men so by raising the age to 24 you can rape all the swedes you want.

Fun fact: The chick in the OP? Legit coalburner.

>he doesn't want high white birth rates
Why?

proofs?

I do not believe he should be able to fuck underage boys.
No double standards

>Why?
Because 'white' is not only germline, but a way of life? And promoting r-selection is opposite of that way?

>Bong wants to fuck kids
surprise

The old days used to allow 13 year olds to marry.

Regardless, blue eyed blondes should be encouraged to breed and have many children.

You get more blondes if you don't mix race.

16 in our bing land mate

I think that is should be 18, but there is no age of consent AS LONG as both parties are within 2 years of age.

What is everyone's opinion on that?

This tread belongs on the pedfile board

What are you on about with 'eighteen'? I thought it was sixteen in the UK, like in most normal countries?

please please please kys pedo autist. its not about attraction, its about the opportunity to have the ability to think critically and consent to a CONTRACT (not to mention the whole pedo thing you seem to got goin on)

More?

As if she could get any hotter

It just needs to be more complex. Simply saying "14" or "18" is dumb. It all depends on the other party. 14+21 is okay. 14+41 is not. Like that. If they insisted on making only a blanket AoC with no exception, 14 is fine. If I had a daughter, it would piss me off, but if they're fucking 40 year olds then it's my fault.

And you can't say these girls aren't old enough to decide, or are too naive. They're too naive when they're 80. They all have the mentality of children. Wisdom doesn't settle on them the way it settles on men. They need fucking babysitters for life (and they used to have them before the gender roles got all fucked up). So their ignorance at 14 is a moot point.

>women
>ability to think critically

It's 16 in my state, which I think is fine, honestly. It's not that it's abnormal to find people under that age sexually attractive - average age of sexual maturity is 15, after all - it's that they're both more reckless, and vulnerable to predation on account of not having been around for that long and learning how people can be. If everyone treated everyone else with respect and put other's interest at least on par with their own, we wouldn't even need a legal age of consent. Unfortunately a lot of people are shitty and selfish, so we have to have some rules.

You want to marry a women under the age of 21? Have you MET a woman under the age of 21? Listen to them talk with their friends? Try to hold intelligent conversation? Seen what they wanted for their birthday? What they expect you to do for them? These girls are still completely brainwashed by romantic comedies and the wedding-culture, not to mention they still value toys over people.

Holy shit, I wouldn't take a 15 year old to dinner, yet alone marry one. I was 29 and my wife was 30 when we got married. I think. Maybe she was 31? Oh well, who cares, the couch is comfy.

There shouldn't be an age of consent, though there should be statuatory rape laws.

>fake blonde hair
>fake blue eyes

Someone fire up the gas chamber. We have an imposter.

Marrying women at 30 is worse than 14 desu. Used christmas cake

>my wife was 30
lmao, enjoy your autistic children.

Kill yourself Abdul.
Dirty camel-fucking sandnigger.

Even at 18 most people aren't mentally capable of consenting. Fuck off pedophile.

All women are whores. You're not going to find a virgin over 14. If you do, she's lying. "Sure, hon, of course you broke your hymen riding a horse." The sooner you accept it, the sooner you can find someone tolerable.

My wife has a logical mind. She thinks like a man. She could be a fucking cave troll prostitute and I would still have a happier marriage than some guy with the typical overly-emotional financially-irresponsible sexy "virgin"

>down syndrome
ftfy. men at age 60+ bring autism. women 30+ bring down syndrome

>Even at 18 most people aren't mentally capable of consenting.
Great argument for lowering consent age. Women are fucking stupid, their age doesn't matter.

AoC laws should be abolished all together. Common law could establish a legal precedent where young people cannot always consent but it doesn't have to be codified into law because then you make it illegal all over the board.

>You're not going to find a virgin over 14.
I'll aim for 14 then ;)

Men mature later than women dipshit.
>hurrr women have mentality of a child #MRA #nohymennodiamond #mgtow
Grow up or stay a virgin.

roastie detected

Look a fucking Ali... That is Ali in disguise. Ali please stop it, get some help. Shaving your sandnigger beard doesn't make you integrate to the western society.

Even worse lel

Unlike most of you retards with women dying to pop out crotch fruit and instantly regret it, some of us know better. Various studies show anywhere between 50% and 90% of parents regret having children. Have fun with that. I'm going to Italy next week.

13 is pedo you idiot, you said you would lower it to 13 not 17 or 16 ... Please think before you write anything more Ali...

Alright man.

You're the reason white birth rates are so low you scum

I can tell you now once your wife loses the ability to have children you will both regret it very much

中出しの喜び

This is true

That's because our culture allows women to live in perpetual childhood well into their 20's or even 30's.

A young woman in her mid to late teens, who was raised well, would be fine if not for that. Remember, adolescence is a very recent phenomena in humans; for most of our history, you were a girl until you got your period at 13 or 14. From then on you were a woman. If you were a boy, you'd be hunting and farming by then.

>children don't look like children anymore
>muh dick
>gotta stick it in children
Children will fuck between themselves whatever the law is and none of them will be reported. We don't want some chinless 48 year old weirdo to fuck our children. Therefore the answer is to keep everything as it currently is.

Triggered much? Pedo is attraction to PREPUBESCENTS. At 13, they have probably started sexual development. Don't be so fucking autistic

If that 48 year old weirdo plans to be a good loyal husband, owns a house, is financially stable, and can provide for the girl, why is that a problem?

>weirdo
Bad genetic material.
>plans to be a good loyal husband
You're assuming we can read minds and know that this is the case. In reality he might turn out to be a sadistic wife beater, but he chose to run betabux game.

Why tho?

Idk, I'm with OP. Our age of consent laws are very messed up in the US. Idk about 13, but maybe 16

Seems a lot of people freak out over a huge age gap, but if they are both consenting, I don't see the problem. I think these people who say girls can't consent until they're old enough to have already ruined their life are fucking retarded

old fathers -> autism
You -> willing to have your daughter mate with an old man -> willing to risk an autistic grandchild

I understand that it's not ideal. I just don't see why people get so upset over it.

Well, people get upset over it because their parents get upset over it, and people's parents got upset over it because their own parents got upset over it, and that generation got upset over it because Jews and feminism. It's simple really.

Thirteen? Fucking hell.

You ought to be sterilised for the good of humanity.

Go back to iraq, achmed, we don't need any more paedo muzzies here.

kek. Well meme'd user

>old fathers -> autism
bullshit. that applies to old mothers not fathers.

...except the age of consent in the UK is 16. You are obviously filthy immigrant scum, or you would know that.

Oh, and the fact you want it lowered to 13 makes it even more obvious you are from the 'religion of peace'.

The age of consent is 16 here you bloody pedo, it's low enough.