Would you lick her feet Sup Forums?

Would you lick her feet Sup Forums?

Of course, wtf

You fucking feet degenerate
Of course I would

nah. her asshole however...

I'd lick her asshole clean if you know what I mean

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

Good boys

>if you know what i mean
you like to eat shit?

The pope would like to have a word with you

I would rather lick ivankas feet

but yeah id lick her feet too

Only if I got to lick other parts of her too.

In the woods?

I would lick her asshole

Yes.

>they will never make me lick their smelly feet like the peeasant i am

>feet
Get in line to the gas chamber, degenerate.

>Not liking feet

it's like you don't appreciate femininity

No, thanks. I never pass under the writing desk.

Feet have nothing to do with feminity. At all

Men have feet. Do you like men's feet?

Mens feet = large, hairy and unkept

Womens feet = petite, soft, and well maintained

>footfag

Lol literally pleb tier fetish

Men also have legs, asses and nipples, do you like any of those?

fuck up cunt, fight me about it

Only if he has a feminine penis

i'd just rape her If I ever saw her in public
i want to suck her pussy and tits and kiss and fuck her

I would rather lick Tiffany's. God fucking damn she's hot.

tHIS

you're into strap-ons arent't you?

aren't*

I would suck on her toes, and lick up her legs till I get to her pussy, and lick her wet pussy until she spills her vaginal juices all over me.

No, I'm not a degenerate. I would have sex with her, sure.

T. Tiffany

Origins of foot fetish
The foot resembles a phallic symbol, a part of the woman's body that looks like a phallus, it is of the size of phallus, and of the shape of phallus (or maybe the toes are considered phallic symbols for some). Why this part and not her hands, her nose, etc? Because it is considered a bit more intimate body part, not exposed to view all the time and due to this fact, it is more likely to be a phallic symbol, since phallus is intimate as well. Revealing feet is done when two people get more intimate and it is something almost not acceptable under normal daylife social life, in school, in job, in the street etc. So the anticipation to reveal feet can be an analogue of the anticipation of revealing phallus for some. The likelihood to consider the foot as a phallic symbol is increased compared with other body parts, also because it must represent some kind of power.

Phallus represents power, thus the phallic symbol must do the same to be a more believable phallic symbol. But how foot can represent power? In many circumstances a person in the feet of another person seems inferior or defeated, so feet can easily be assigned as a symbol of power. Also, the fact that often feet are considered dirty, the lowest part, ignored, etc, placing one at the feet of another, increases the symbolic "defeat" and thus it assignes more power to feet. Kissing feet, washing feet, etc are in many societies symbolic acts of submission as well. Moreover, the visual effect of watching someone from above increases your power to him and the opposite: watching from below (from the foot level) increases the power on you. Furthemore, the fact that feet often are considered smelly, dirty, and children learn to seem them disgustingly, may be a precondition to see it as a phallic symbol, since children also are taught to consider penis as dirty. So all these can be subconsciously proceced in the foot fetishist mind and making the foot satisfying many preconditions to be considered a phallic symbol.

The same goes with shoes, pointy, boots, high heels etc, all resemble phallic symbols, all are strongly associated with feminity, and all are associated with status, power, etc.

Why a man would look for a phallic symbol in women?
When a man starts understands the differences of the sexes, and starts exploring the opposite sex, he is fascinated by two mechanisms. First, his mother gives him love and satisfies his needs, so he craves her (not sexually, but the differences are obscure at that age). Second, having experiences with girls and women, cause him erections (may not be visible at very young age as a full erection, but as penile responses as the sexual centers of the brain are starting to stimulate, by the visual stimulis). As his interested in women begings, his enthusiasm makes him craving women. Also, he maybe considers becoming like them (differences in the sexes are obscure at that age and maybe wanting something is translated to becoming this, as for example liking cats makes a child act like a cat) (transference). The craving of his mother (for satisfying his needs) and of women (for giving him atypical erections) cause enthusiasm which easily and quickly becomes a disappointment, since he cannot have always his mother near or other women. Thus, the first experience of desire of the other sex or of his mother makes him feel dependable.

But as the age of the child increases and there is a social demand for independence (his parents teach him to be independent etc) but also a personal need for independence (his ego and egoism are starting to formulate, eg. he starts demanding games, etc), the previous enthusiasm about the mother and women is conflicting with his ego and is experienced as a threat or a cause of disatisfaction (he wants his mother but he can't have her all the time so it is disappointment, her mother often may not satisfy his increasing needs, so it is disappointment, his mother may object to some of his needs, so it is threat, feels compelled from wanting women, so it is threat to his ego). This conflict leads the child to experience the opposite sex as a cause of threat or disappointment (he may wouldn't do so, if he didn't experience his craving for women so intensively, which increased his expectations and thus made his later disatisfaction more intense), which can be called castration anxiety, not of actual castration but a symbolic threat and disappointment from the love object against the masculinity, the ego, the egoism, the self, the satisfaction, the inner peace, the personal choices, etc of the child. In order to alleviate this conflict, as a defense he must find a phallic symbol in women. Subconsciouly the young male when he watches women, he seeks for a phallic symbol on them.

There can be many reasons why a person can seek a phallic symbol in a woman, but it is a pathology to do so anyway, it is a mechanism to alleviate a conflict (not to solve it, as it should be the goal and ofcourse there shouldn't be a conflict at first hand).
First, he may try to find a phallic symbol, because wanting to become like them is later experienced as a threat to his ego and masculinity, so by finding a phallic symbol to women, the transference connection with the woman will be possible (he may "become" a woman) and thus erection is achievable (please note it's about trangender wishes, etc, it is symbolicaly and way of thinking of childs that if they cause conflict and not been resolved they are preserved into the subconscious).
Second, he may need to find a phallic symbol, so that worshipping it, he will make him feel safe that the woman will not leave him, dissatisfy him, disappoint him, threaten his self, etc, and this way by feeling safe, erection is possible. Third, it can relieve the conflict of the threat of the loss of ego, since the woman can have a phallus, a power, when he feels overpowered by his sexual urges, so he will feel safe that someone will protect him. In every way, the erection is the result, which can be due to many things, for example as a defense of the ego, the penis erects in order to stress his masculinity, as a reaction of aggression, as a way of allowing erection since stress, inhibitions, etc are decreased.

Also, worshipping feet could be perceived as a threat to ego, which causes narcissistic rage, that leads to erection from feeling aggression or perceived as causing to him feelings of defeat, which symbolically mean defeat against sexual inhibitions that are supposed to protect ego, and thus triggering erection.

Now the "arguements" foot fetishists use to justify their craving for the foot are just non-senses: they may say that they just love women from head to toe, they may describe the details of the foot as if it is something exceptional, etc. No matter what they claim, their behaviour surely is strange and indicate that a subconscious cognitive process is going on. Worshipping a dirty part of a woman in order to prove his love, etc, is often an indication of perverse sense of love.

For a foot fetish to fully develop, some other factors may be contributing. First, the need to fixate in a specific body part, in order to increase attention, so that erection will be possible. This ofcourse is needed for people that have strong sexual inhibitions and need this kind of fixating in order to get aroused. Second, some may have a need to see first sexually a body part that it is intimate, but not associated with the guilt of normal erotogenous zones (eg vagina, breasts, etc). So seeing foot this way, they become aroused since they decrease the guilt associated with watching other body parts and this helps them become sexually aroused.

Ofcourse, the experiences of each foot fetishist are unique, for example seeing in a movie kissing etc may incline them to foot fetishism. Also, the whole process is too complicated and various factors are different in each foot fetishist, for example the intensity of the disappointment that caused the castration anxiety would be a factor, etc, so each foot fetishist is unique, but the underlying mechanism is the same.

I met this nice 6 year old today, she was wearing cute yoga pants. she had very soft feet and a supremely lickable chest

What isn't a phallus, Sigmund?

Fuck off, Podesta.

I would punch her face, make her lick my asshole and impregnate her

Oh uncle Paul!!

A FUCKING LEAF

It's actually due to a miswiring in the brain, specifically the Reticular Formation. Don't talk about things you don't understand, you don't realise how stupid you look to people who do understand.

Ofc I would. I'd do a whole lot more than that .

Brings a whole new meaning to the world "boot licker"

Men have chests too, but different
You fucking homo

I'm not answering the question. Just saying thanks for posting.

No.

Daughter of our president.
I want to make like 10 babies with her.

> hnnnnggg

Fuck ya I would.

>t...t..thanks Sup Forums

Her name is Kinga Duda? Heh

>dyed blonde with brown eyes

ooga booga me want bum

I'd lick her spit off her feet, of fucking course, man.

>5.5 girl fat FN drunkards obsess over

I'll pass.

WE

/10 ofc

Yummy

This lucky son of a bitch

can't think of a part I wouldnt lick actually, but this isnt politics

dem soles

would rather sniff these

love pantyhose!

There isn't an inch on her body I would not lick.

No. Feet are gross and foot fetishists are degenerate.