Is this Kanye thing going to topple the butthurt levels?

i mean it's only just beginning. some people haven't even woken up yet hahahahaha. so many people are Kanye West fans. so many BLACK people are Kanye West fans. the narrative is falling apart. this is undoubtedly why Kanye was 'institutonalized'. he probably said "I'd like to meet with Donald Trump" and they tried to suppress the idea.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Sf7YpEfpYwI
youtube.com/watch?v=BYbtAZjB8QM
youtube.com/watch?v=ila-hAUXR5U
youtube.com/watch?v=IxGvm6btP1A
youtube.com/watch?v=OrW4KC38f48
youtu.be/hRVOOwFNp5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>unironicly liking his shitty music
niggers

his music is really bad

youtu.be/Sf7YpEfpYwI
can't tell me this music isn't nice

We niggers now, stfu.
>THE ENEMY OF MY ENEMY IS ALSO MY FRIEND

I don't care what race he belongs, the man whats to bring down Illuminati pedo rings in Holywood; and Trump likes the idea. So its time to support him.

the sample and beats without the rapping would be god-tier but his voice ruins it. just sounds like ignorance

>fake institutionalized for wanting to meet with Trump
Yeah, alright senpai. More likely he's the same nuts Kanye and he wants to meet with him in disagreeement to uphold this super-intellectual facade he's always putting on. But the pic of it got leaked, and now black fans are being black fans.

>Lowkey
>Broadcast it to the world on Twitter

Should we add it to the pile of phrases millennials beat beyond meaning?

I'm not a Kanye fan (this is the only one of his songs I've got on Spotify besides POWER), but I get the impression he's intentionally trying to seem childish. I mean that's what the song is aobut

>shitty music

his first 3 albums are gems

This is what happens when terrorists rape your wife and PC culture forbids you to talk about it.

don't listen to them user, he found a new way to rhyme without using knives and guns.

>college dropout
>supporting drumpf
the jokes write themselves

I'm glad they write themselves because you certainly didn't write anything funny here.

underrated post

nigger detected

You know what this is about don't you?...

Trump is having problems finding entertainment for his Jan. inauguration, other thanTed Nugent, Garth Brooks and Kid Rock due to the political climate.

Kanye just months ago broadcast his debt on social media as he asked for a handout. I think January is trying to make a deal with Donald....HAAAAHAHA! Thus just might work.

*I think KANYE is trying to make a deal

Saw Kid Rock in concert back in 2014. The man puts on a really good show. I am well aware that I am outcast for enjoying Kid Rock. I will accept my punishment.

So what is the story here? I normally do my best to avoid black culture and "news" about it so I missed this.

>Trump is having problems finding entertainment for his Jan. inauguration
If I can make a humble suggestion:

youtube.com/watch?v=BYbtAZjB8QM

>Kanye fans
>niggers

"no"

Kanye is one of the few artists that makes good music in the mainstream. Him and Kid Cudi.

can you put some context to that tweet? what did Kanye do? does he support trump or something?

>worthless post
>seabiscuit.png

kys, you contribute nothing

We are destroying the English language to make way for Newspeak

Yeah. He got institutionalized for shittalking Google, facebook, and liberals at one of his shows.

I ain't gonna click this shit

>2017-18 days
>still buying the college degree meme
Wew

>Kid Cudi.
you really need to gas yourself Kid Cudi is just about the worst fucking offender as far as shitty music wrapped in pseudo intellectual nonsense.

That's cheating. It's his most sentimental song off his most sentimental album. Kanye made some dumb shit over the years: youtube.com/watch?v=ila-hAUXR5U

Hi Kid Rock.

This webm alone will cause devastating amounts of butthurt.

I love it.

this

i will never get why you faggots like this nigger. he is just another coon who makes noises and calls it music

you seem upset friendo

Kanye for Cabinet!!!

Please Kek, I give you all of my power to live in that timeline. Praise KeK to make this real!

Sounds like my ex.

She has a communications degree from a good school and gave her cousin shit for dropping out of high school while she struggled to find a good job and he was steadily moving up the ranks at a big-time construction company.

youtube.com/watch?v=IxGvm6btP1A

>flashing lights
>dumb

Cmon it's a nice track. Damn now i wanna replay GTA IV again

Reminder that Shillary lost the college grad vote as well.

Becoming a pretty common story. A bunch of my friends from highschool are still living with their parents at 30 because they went to school instead of work.

>redpilled celebrity who KNOWS about Pedowood and the Illuminati wants to meet with Trump
>what an opportunity
>"FUCK HIM HE JUST A DIRTY NIGGERCOON RACE WAR WHEN"

Friendly reminder that this is why Stormfaggots aren't our allies in the fight against the deep state. No sense of perspective.

youtube.com/watch?v=OrW4KC38f48

>everyone who doesnt like my shitty degenerate music is hitler

>everyone who doesnt like my shitty degenerate music is LITERALLY hitler

He should just have Mike Tyson box and rape a libshit on stage.

I guess Hank Jr. wasn't available?

You're LITERALLY faggots, and that LITERALLY is not an argument.

honestly bacon

Maybe consider the possibility that there are talented niggers, even if there is a racial mean IQ difference.

>not posting the original

Stormweenies are the shittiest posters on pol

Kanye is based as fuck whether you like it or not

that was fucking garbage dude

Damn Donald that was a solid shake

He finally got the 'Gay Fish' joke, and his sides checked into a mental institution.

>not like death metal! those are real noises!!

this is boring as fuck. sounds like some generic club shit you'd hear on a racing game

This shit is too fucking bizarre what is even happening? He gets sent to the psych ward and comes out with blonde hair and appears to be skin bleaching.

I stopped listening to rap for some time but by gawd I love kanye

I dont know what the fuck he was thinking marrying kim but whatever, west coast politics and all that.

You're not wrong but your link is bait.

be careful what you wish for.

Here's a nigger worth listening to.

youtu.be/hRVOOwFNp5U

Holy shit is this the theory?