Daily reminder: We are full, fuck off

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jTPSDgqQHTs
youtu.be/cTP57dCUPlI
youtube.com/watch?v=c18441Eh_WE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>full of shit

Proxie faggot fuck off

>Implying anyone wants to move to your prison island.

youtube.com/watch?v=jTPSDgqQHTs

show me a proxy anywhere that lets you post on Sup Forums

you dumb cunt

But can I travel there as a tourist?

Atleast muslims dont.

got any dosh?

Depends, how long ya staying and what type of diabetes you have

Also if you think this is anything close to australia just look at his name "Neel Kolhatkar"

Have you left your house? Ever?
We get ragheads of every filthy variety, arabs, asians, and dindus. They're flooding our streets and ruining our cities almost as badly as abbos.
We need a new White Australia policy.

Agreed, that shitskin belongs in nauru.

Why don't you just gather some of your spider buddies and unleash them in their homes?

Next level warfare.

Must be why the government is raising the early refugee intake by 5,000 and adding an additional 12,000 Syrians on top of that.

Because they're drinking the cuckold kool-aid.
I don't remember voting for comrade trudaeu.

What's sad is that it's a "right" government.

Hate to say what Labor would do, or a combination of Greens and Labor.

I've seen muslims but not in mass amounts maybe 12 at most in my town i live in FNQ

Papa U.N Wouldnt let us :(

How will they know it was you? And what will they do? Outlaw spiders? Make spider cocktails and unleash hell.

What about Plan H - Plan hampocalypse, we put pigs in shipping containers and
fly over Major city's staining it in pig blood and gore so it would basicly make muslims flee major city's leaving them in the shit out back, and if we have death squads using our knife's on the outskirts not much of a choice they would have to go into sewer's or flee the country to the ocean. and we can prob make a toxic Cl2 gas

That'll only work with the religious ones (using muslim as a proxy-word for middle-eastern trash). What about the atheists? In Sweden they are the majority AFAIK. Religious devotion is only common with the first generation.

I don't even live in Sydney or Melbourne and it's unbearable in SA.
Trudeau. 100% Trudeau.
We need to weaponise the redback.

Not true.
Religious fanaticism peaks on 2nd or 3rd gen.

Yeah it's pretty crowded down here.

South australia was already a lost cause, Anything up north is final frontier.

cl2 gassing refugee shelters still would work, and alt right Death squads would work aswell.

I'm sorry to say it, but your nation is already POZ'd to breaking point, but hopefully Brexit will kill the EU and allow your people to take it back.

We just need to get someone inside centrelink, and have them leak addresses of "refugees"

Can't say I've noticed that in Sweden.
(((America))) would step in and martial law your nation. It has to be a coincidence.
You underestimate the Swedes. We never settle for mediocrity. Once we reach our breaking point, I'm certain you will see an uprising that makes the third reich look like Disneyland.

good idea
""""Acidental Gas leak"""""

u fukken betta m80

I want to get the fuck out, got trapped here by no choice of mine. Do a kickstarter for me cunts cause i cant get no job you fucking mudslime cocksucking pricks.

youtu.be/cTP57dCUPlI

>tfw straya looks like any other country

no what are you talking about, we definitely have lava plume's hot springs and huge volcanic mountains with a skull on each of it with emu's ontop, What the fuck did you expect?

ya point?

Literally (You).

you cant try and burn out the shit post traing there arent any breaks. (pic related )

Okay but I may consider getting a passport to go there just in case USA goes to shit.

Need a backup country you know.

try new Zealand we dont give a toss about them

What can I say, it's fun to troll faggot strayans.

Also. Wtf u doing in every other strayan thread? You really like abos that much?

You gonna make like the rest and die?

Well good news for you, I'm going on vacation to the land down under in the spring. Tell me how to trigger Aussies.

>kangaroo mocks your dog
>you punch kangaroo in the face
>you're getting 3 years of jail for violating kangaroo's rights

im in most threads on Sup Forums

Call the loosest cunt you see "un-aussie"
(word of caution, too loose and he'll bash you and if he's lebo, his whole family'll bash ya)

Ask people if they know kylie, ask around for fosters
and call everyone cunt, you'll become friends with them in no time just dont over use it.

i'll go wherever the fuck I want, cunt.

you see that flag INSIDE your flag?? that's right, it's MY flag - we OWN YOU, and don't you FORGET IT you fucking wallaby

This Kylie?

youtube.com/watch?v=c18441Eh_WE

I wish the greens would just stop sucking votes out of serious potential parties

You can't. Weak American pussies can't trigger proud Australians

Are you trying to get me to ask what a "loose cunt" is?

Daily reminder: That rule doesn't apply to the people of the homeland.

>implying you're not already filling to the brim with shitskins

Fuck off were full

So we meme'd regime change to destroy US hegemony / NATO / your country in general and now you want to come here?

i-is this like the famous "blow back" you guys always cause???

ffs cunts we blew it aye

fuck off, job thieving shit.

That'd be your mum.

guy died.
also, most people that aren't inner city fuckheads know that kangaroos are dangerous fucking cunts, they can rip your guts out with a kick or two if they want.

im flying there in two months and there's nothing you can do to stop me

we meme'd regime change to save us all. You containment island dwelling twat.

He died? How?