Why is our princess the most beautiful one in the world?

Why is our princess the most beautiful one in the world?
Fjordniggers got druggie bitches and denmarks got brunette niggers and lets not even mention the inbred bongs etc.

We may be a humanitarian superpower trying to save the world when everybody else are selfish but atleast we still got the most based princess who has a mother who gassed jews all the time.

Find one flaw pro tip you are assmad and can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aBN6YbokdLQ
wargs.com/royal/silvia.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pic made by butthurt sandwich for lunch telemarktard

Best waifucess dump commencing. Only swedish princessess allowed except for victoria.

Bernadotte is French, bud.

Can't believe everyones so asspained and jealous nobody can say anything hahaha. Rekt!!!

Haha whatever ahmedsson

They are though. The Swedish royal bloodline was terminated long ago, thanks to the Norwegians.

ThaT and a Euro can buy you a pack of Knakkebrod.

Sigh poland. Leve the internet cafe and go clean my toilet.

what is this, the princess for ants or something?

Fucking nordnigger doesnt know what a frog looks like

nah she just kind of has a dogface

sorry i dont have any pretty princess pics

She's going to be blacked soon

Will she marry an African kang?

no way this pic is real man

sigh

She already got anglo'd.

Pic: Her husband.

she's 1/8 brazilian

Sweden is such a joke lmao.

Stop posting and go start a right wing resistance. You're willfully passing up on an opportunity to influence history.

>O'Neill
>anglo

Guy doesn't look Irish to me. He probably just have an Irish name. Plenty of negroes with white names too, doesn't make them white.

>Stop posting and go start a right wing resistance.
We've already done that, and to be honest, you should have been doing that before us. Your white population is less than 50%.

youtube.com/watch?v=aBN6YbokdLQ

Pity she can't read

wrong

lol

hennnnggggg

We're talking natural beauty here, not plastic.

What the fugg is this flag

Is this seriously what Norwegians believe??

are you kidding me?

>Why is our princess the most beautiful one in the world?

Lol, no.

>implying

Seychelles

Future Princess.

Someone post a picture of the Polish princess

how long before we see her on blacked.com?

That's because they were renamed by their slave owners. In the case of whites, they're paternal line includes a man with that last name. He's part Irish, most likely.

>Brown eyes
Come on.

As in 1/8 native tribe?
1/8 a european (probably Portuguese) that moved to Brazil?
1/8 black slave?

Spanish princess is more white than Swedish one.

My sides!

nice flag, nice post

she's a descendant of Tibiriçá wargs.com/royal/silvia.html

>Chief Tibiriçá (died 1562) baptized as Martim Afonso was an Amerindian leader who converted to Christianity under the auspices of José de Anchieta.[1] He led the Tupiniquim people of Piratininga and other tribes.[2] His daughter, Bartira, took the name Isabel and married a Portuguese man named João Ramalho.[3] After his conversion to Christianity he became a strategic ally and protector of the Jesuits and the Portuguese; his name appears on letters to Saint Ignatius of Loyola and King João III of Portugal. Tibiriçá chose to side with the Jesuits and against his own brother Piquerobi with help of his nephew and his son-in-law João Ramalho. His granddaughters and their descendants married Portuguese noblemen that led the colonization of São Paulo under Martim Afonso de Sousa, including Jorge Ferreira, Domingos Luiz (a knight of the Order of Christ), and Tristão de Oliveira, son of capitão-mor Antonio de Oliveira and Genebra Leitão de Vasconcelos, both of important noble families.
>Tibiriçá has left many descendants in Brazil and elsewhere, via his daughters, who had offspring with Portuguese settlers. Amador Bueno and his descendants, for example. Tibiriçá is also the 14th great-grandfather of Queen Silvia of Sweden.[4]

American Princess Best Princess.

>Queen Silvia has other Indigenous Brazilian ancestors, including Tibiriçá’s brother Piquerobi.

The average brazilian (of all colors) is usually 15% indigenous

The Spanish princess does not look swarthy though. I thought Spanish people looked like pic-related.

Swe princess is a beauty!!

Meh, Bruce Jenner is prettier than her and mom.

Well i guess we can conclude i was right. Bitches.

Gypsies are less than 2% of our population.

Poor bait.

Wasn't bait. This was honestly my experience with Spaniards, that you have such a dark and swarthy complexion. Can you post a picture of what the typical Spaniard looks like?

Desire Cordero.

Why do Americans get so butthurt they don't have princes and princesses and kings and queens?
I thought you hated Monarchy.
It's ok to admit it, you get hard at the thought of having a Royal Family ruling over you from a glorious golden throne.

This. Ivanka is a plastic fake slag tbqh. She's no better than the Kardashians

Think she'll grow up to be a coal-burner? By time she's of legal age Sweden would be so cucked it's non-imaginable

Nah Harry won't marry her, she'll have an """""accident""""" like poor old Diana.

How many sandniggers she fucked already?

>mark's work warehouse T-Max cabin socks

10/10 taste

>Bydlo cyka blyat.
Get real krokodilnigger

>Find one flaw pro tip you are assmad and can't.

She's white and a symbol of oppression. Is that really forward looking?

That guy looks like Glen Quagmire

wtf literal squarehead

>tfw Sweden is being ruled by a part native-American

that woman is a solid 5.9 / 10

love the Seychelles flag every time i see it

She'd be a duchess, only sons and daughters and of the monarch are prince/princess

t h i c c

>Why do Americans get so butthurt they don't have princes and princesses and kings and queens?
At least they don't have fugly ones.

>BREAKING NEWS
BREAKING NEWS
>BREAKING NEWS
BREAKING NEWS

The swedish royal family has gifted their Queen and Princess to some oppressed refugees to stop burning the city of Inöadfadyü. For what we know by now both have already been raped and killed.

Further the King announced to make sure that more Arabs are coming to enrich his country. He condemned any nationalist uprising for this single incident in advance.

Yea, that must suck.
On an unrelated subject, it must suck to have a Royal Family that was irrelevant on the world stage?

just imagine her with her black lover wiht 10 inch dick. just that black snake lying on her stomach with cum around.

>posts French monarchs
>muh Sweden
lmao

some other yuro country has an argie queen, as well

we iz kings

Meh ours are lucky scheming little jews. All the other relevant ones got axed. russians especially got quite the ending.

That ugly bitch isn't princess Leonor

daily remember that her mother, the queen is a HUEHUE woman

Is she muslim?

literally looks like an italian, oh and did i mention that she used to cut herself AND she's anorexic

this fake shit again...

Jesus I knew you were cucked sweden but I didn't know you still thought of your royal family as better than you.
Fuck all "royalty" they are nothing but humans just as we.

t. assmad plebeian

Japan has better.

Yuropoor dynasties aren't even 2000 years old.

Im nice to your mother who cleans my workplace why cant you be.

awww, they think they're people. Cute.

Your monarch is german.

>ywn have a qt japanese princess waifu
why live?

Anglo-saxons are Germanic so what's the problem?

those are gypsies, we have almost 2 million of them

Except Windsor are German german.they even had a German name until ww1.

Doesn't Spain still have Bonaparte and Bourbon pretenders to the French throne?

Wait till she gets raped by all the sand niggers you let in faggot.

The Spanish monarchy are the most attractive.

Both Germans and Englishmen are Germanic. I'll say it again, what's the problem? It's the same people.

>tfw you will never a be a little princess

>O'Neill

>t. "English" londoner. Atleast john cleese hasnt said our capital is unrecognizable.

The Swedish Royals will have to live secluded in their palaces until the day of reckoning.

Back to /lgbt/ Ranmaru

>Saxe Coburg and Gotha
>Saxe from Saxony
>Saxon
>Anglo-Saxon

Podesta pls

our princess ....

(sad pepe face)