Fellow Eurocucks will defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ursula_von_der_Leyen
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Russia confirmed for not White.

>Albania
No such thing

Norway is a qt

That dude looks like a James Bond henchman.

Where's Poland

Seriously how have these women been appointed to their positions? What do they know about defence? It isn't just an office position, aren't you in the war room as well?

East of Germany, north of Slovakia

Ask Kraut and Tea. He probably says we deserve it cause of the Holocaust.

I want a Guy like Mattis, who would rip your Heart out if he would need to kill you.

Also
>Albania
>blond
No way, the Albanians either kidnapped her at young age or that Meme is BS

Shoigu is not even Russian. He's a Buryat or a Tuvan, I'm not even sure.
But yeah, ethnic minorities still rule this country.

>Only non-cucked defense minister in the free world.
>Has removed over 9000 kebabs in his career.
Rest of the "free" world on suicide watch.

stop meme stealing.

I couldn't visualize a way better to show the defense relationship between Europe and the US.

We'll be fine with this fact, thanks.

he's the worst defence minister in history

They know they are all bitches hiding behind Daddy America's protection, so why not appoint women? It's appropriate.

Why is the Norwegian cunt so fugly? Literally a brickface.

Actually I would like to know this as well. How many have actualy had combat experience in a leadership role? Or even served in the Military?

>Ursula Gertrud von der Leyen is a German politician who has been the Minister of Defence since 2013, and is the first woman in German history to hold that office. A doctor by profession, she previously also served as the Minister of Labour and Social Affairs from 2009 to 2013 and as the Minister of Senior Citizens, Women and Youth from 2005 to 2009.

>Labour and social affairs
>senior citizens women and youth

>In 2013, von der Leyen unsuccessfully campaigned for a statutory quota for female participation in the supervisory boards of companies in Germany, requiring company boards to be at least 20% female by 2018, rising to 40% by 2023

>In a 2011 interview with Der Spiegel, von der Leyen expressed her preference for "a united states of Europe – run along the lines of the federal states of Switzerland, Germany or the USA" which would capitalize on Europe's size by agreeing on core issues relating to finance, tax and economic politics.

>When the Federal Constitutional Court ruled in favour of tax equality to same-sex couples in 2013, von der Leyen came forward in support of equal adoption rights, arguing that "I know of no study that says that children growing up in same-sex partnerships fare any differently than children who grow up in heterosexual marriages or partnerships.

>In October 2015, a representative of Stanford University criticized Leyen for including activities at the university in the CV published on her website, despite having received no academic credit for them.[77] It was then noticed that she had claimed to have attended Stanford University as an "auditing guest", a position that does not exist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ursula_von_der_Leyen

Canada has already his army under direct ISIS command

Fidel Castro didn't succeed to destroy the American Empire, but even after his death he arranged that America will maybe fall, because if Canada is in Muslim hands, America will get attacked from mainland for the first time.

At least promote some insanely hot woman so that the troops have a waifu to fight for.

Norway = Tittentei

We don't have a fag or a woman either. So not every country in Europe is cucked.

Found the Communist

nope

flush them down the toilet along with refugees and the EU as a whole

no i won't

it's pathetic and a disgrace

holy shit it's real

He is a Sikh who has personally removed kebab, I have no clue how he slipped past Trucucks radar.
>Perhaps he imagined all brown people get along.

>germany

While I admit he's a diversity plant by Commander Cuck Trudeau, he does have significant military experience.

And he's a sikh, I'm pretty sure their entire existance and purpose is to remove kebab

>my minister of defense looks like this so your minister of defense can look like that
Someone make it.

you make it.

>leftie social democrat
>applied for weapon-free service after 57 days into conscription

She looks like Steve Wozniak

A FUCKING LOBSTER?!!?

lol

commie detected

At least chechens are white

Cuck spotted.

Based Macierewicz, sent by God himself to lead the Holy Armies and cleanse Europe from the Moor scum.

I wish we had this man as defense minister.

There should be laws preventing this.

How long would it take for Norway to overtake Sweden without any outside help?
Proper 1v1, no nuclear missiles.
Be honest.

Many european countries think that defense is not important anymore. That's why they appoint women to those positions under the guise of empowerment.