Can we all agree that America has the best-looking currency in the world?

Can we all agree that America has the best-looking currency in the world?
>iconic as fuck
>manages to look colorful while still being classy
>doesn't look like monopoly money
>no faggy transparent bits
>currently, features exclusively straight white males
How can other countries even compete?

>currently

It's still fucking worthless. It's currency, not money.

That's why I said currently, you fucking faggot. It's getting rolled out in a few years and Trump opposes it

I like mine the most.

Evem our new fiver manages to look classic bongland and avoids the monopoly money look and feel of romanian currency (also plastic)

that doesn't exist user

I refuse to use the new 12 dollar bill.

delete this

The $50 bill trumps every other bill in the world

I don't like the feel of it 2bh. It reminds me of paper covered in crayon somehow

Your post is worthless

Nope

Every time I hear that joke it still makes me chuckle.

>monopoly money
Lol

Detusche Mark was the most beautiful currency

This is a good joke, I like this.

Don't you guys have one with a gigantic sideways stupid ass orange 100 on it?

>cheap monochrome print
>cloth instead of based plastic or paper
Kek.

>white guy on money
Don't you go to prison for carrying this?

>unironically thinking money should be made of paper

>based plastic or paper

Yeah i want more tens... its not even that she is black... she is ugly af. Jackson was a handsome man.

actually the first time I've seen this joke.

Thanks for the kek user

With all due respect, it looks like shit.
You guys make fun of our money, call it "monopoly" money because it has some color to it. wtf? Are you serious? Our money is way cooler looking than U.S. dollars. Your money looks like it was printed on a shitty dot matrix printer in draft mode, then shoved into a toilet full of shit, flushed, pulled out the other end... rinse, repeat 1,000 times and you get the faded crap in your pockets.

Having said that, I prefer having your money because your military-industrial complex has done such a wonderful job of maintaining its fake fiat value.

>doesn't look like monopoly money

>raging burgers who are so ashamed of their money that they use credit cards
Of course with raw credentials on a magnetic strip without any authentification whatsoever, because it's "muh more convenient than dem stoopid chip".

>twf I forgot what 1s,5s and 10s looked like

Was** back when we still had the gold standard

Yes, at least our currency still has men on them

Autism barely exists outside the US because we don't feed our infants with HFCS.
>tfw breasts are legal, even if they don't increase corporate profits and shareholder value

Yeah that $20 looks sharp. I wonder what that president thought about printing money and the likes . Would be interesting to look up.

What are the good dollars? I don't usually carry cash but I don't want to be blindsided.

Don't be silly, this is Sweden.

>Ben Franklin
>Andrew Jackson
>Both against central banking
>You put them on notes to insult their memory
The Fed Jews really are insidious.

Euro Jews were not even real semites, while would a black country like Sweden even care?

*why would

The founding fathers would be ashamed of our kiked out disney dollar jew tickets