HAPPENING! GUNMAN IN TRUMP TOWER! HAPPENING!

A 19-year-old college student was arrested after he went into Trump Tower with weapons and fireworks, police sources said Tuesday.

FULL POLICE REPORT:
> northcrane.com/2016/12/13/water-gunman-inside-trump-tower-student-arrested-secret-service-on-lockdown/

Other urls found in this thread:

news.google.com/news/story?ncl=dtboiIogBHwwAFMaYcyVXTL0Sr-sM&q=trump tower water pistol&lr=English&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjGl5-57fHQAhUPNFAKHVyFBpQQqgIIKzAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BUMP!

Good, Next maybe someone can fly a plane into the tower. His family and supporters deserve death as much as he does.

>When Secret Service agents checked his backpack, they found a large knife, handcuffs, a water pistol and firecrackers, the sources said

What?

Ouch. Put a cap on that edge, brah.

>fireworks
Why

fake news

The media trying to trick republicans into supporting gun control by pretending they're used against them.

>with weapons and fireworks

4th July is over, faggot.

diversion

>water gun

>a water pistol and firecrackers
?

>lefty wants to attack an establishment he disagrees with
>he wants to be respectful and not actually start a fire
>will use firecrackers to have some sort of flash to his attack
>water pistol is there just in case a fire actually starts

IS DA MEDIYAH

probably just wanted Kanye's autograph

>water gunman

Fake news. Sage.

FAKE NEWS
FAKE
NEWS

Reminder

BAN ASSAULT SUPER SOAKERS

>When Secret Service agents checked his backpack, they found a large knife, handcuffs

yeah, if you're gonna be retarded and do a prank like this, don't be even more retarded and bring a knife and handcuffs

Thats not nice

>yfw this will actually happen

It's a really soft target. Security will be a nightmare at best.

Kek, Wang.

Most polite attack ever

EVER.

the guy is fucked now

>water pistol

>water gun
>fireworks
so like a 5 year old did this?

ctr fag needs to go to unemployment line

>want to have a bbq with my hero Donald Trump
>bring firecrackers to celebrate like the 4th of July.
>get a water pistol in case there's a fire or it gets too hot and we want to cool off
>bring a pair of my uncles handcuffs to show he's a hero making America safe just like my hero trump
>get my mom's knife to cut the steaks we'll be cooking
>get arrested by secret service and accused of domestic terrorism
>fml

Do you feel in control?

Commendable. A true patriot.

Top kek. These people are retarded. I'm so glad they are going to go to federal pound me in the ass prison for like 10 years. kEKEKEKEKEKEK

Maybe he thought Trump would melt when he contacted water

Aaaaaand reported to the FBI. Did you forget about the Patriot act? Sup Forums is NOT anonymous.

THE CYBER POLICE.

Don't you have some ballots to recount?

He must be British

gave me a hearty kek, thanks user

A guy from Sup Forums got arrested for threatening an elementary school about a thousand miles away from him. He's doing 5 years right now.

what a loser at least get some shots off

top kek. Why are terrorists always incompetent?

damn guess that's it then. THE CYBER POLICE BACKTRACED IT !!

This is why we need more gun laws.

A WATER gun.

Can you not fucking read, seppo?

What's the issue? There's nothing wrong with carrying a gun in America, and he probably just wanted to set off fireworks to celebrate Trump's recent cabinet picks.

>I'll prank those stupid white males
>It'll look like a kidnapping kit, but then they'll notice nothing is illegal and have to let me go
>Packs a knife, handcuffs, small explosives, and a realistic looking waterpistol
>Patriarchy btfo hahaha
The mindset of a retarded liberal.

I really cried reading this.

Reported to the F.B.I, hope you you're on a proxy faggot

Wasn't even a real gun kek. Liberals in charge of doing anything right.

Based polish babushka.

Flag of falseness?

Libs oh so comfy?

Monday best election cycle ever...

Thats literally asking to fucking get shot. People see a weapon and hear a bang, they're not going to think its a fucking water gun, they will shoot to kill to eliminate the threat. The guys literally retarded.

Lol/10

that needs a third column: jew
- doesn't get caught at all
- nobody even sure it was intentional, or,
- a white american gets caught instead despite a laundry list of inconsistencies in the physical evidence

God, she lost like a month ago, it's time to move on

NYC is currently discussing seizing Trump Tower.

When Secret Service agents checked his backpack, they found a large knife, handcuffs, a water pistol and firecrackers, the sources said.

Fuckoff, you sensationalist little bitch.

Ever since Trump started running for president security at Trump Tower has gotten pretty tight

They check your bags before you go in

Nice 76s

Also,
Was trump actually in his tower at the time or is this cucked really stupid enough to think he's there 24/7 and just walked in

I srsly worry about this. Plz protect the Trump family Great Kek.

>with weapons and fireworks
>fireworks

For what fucking purpose?

Notice how it's always 'someone(else)'. You have about as much balls as you have brains

To celebrate afterwards

Stupid Pollacks

FULLY AUTOMATIC
EXTENDED CANISTER
ASSAULT SUPER SOAKER
> When you go to change the file name but find out it's perfect as IS

big booms can give people the illusion that there are bombs, more gunmen, or bigger guns

why do you guys believe this shit that isn't being reported anywhere but northcrane.com?

if it were true it'd receive huge coverage from the big news orgs

>Muh faek nuws.

news.google.com/news/story?ncl=dtboiIogBHwwAFMaYcyVXTL0Sr-sM&q=trump tower water pistol&lr=English&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjGl5-57fHQAhUPNFAKHVyFBpQQqgIIKzAA

see i told you guys it was the second kanye hiding in the shadow of the first kanye. thats like season 1 naruto shit right there

No man needs that for a water gun fight