I'm so fucking sick of hearing all the great things that blacks invented, or that women accomplished...

I'm so fucking sick of hearing all the great things that blacks invented, or that women accomplished. What are some of the best things done or invented by white men?

>>inb4 Hitler killed 6 million jews

I meant like real fucking shit. Like the computer, or the ICBM (which lead to space travel)

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/2015/5/30/8689481/margaret-hamilton-apollo-software)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Babbage
youtube.com/watch?v=Jx8b6RzvC_Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Benz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gottlieb_Daimler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikolaus_Otto
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolf_Diesel
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Come on guys, give me something here

Maybe i will sound stupid but can you pls tell me about meta level nigga scientists because i cant remember any, and the only 2 woman scientists that came to my mind are:
1.Ada, Countess of Lovelace (invented programming)
2.Maria Curie (found out atom)

>Best things invented by white men
Every best thing was invented by a white man.
Slide fucking thread.

the crapper

I'm talking about shit like this (vox.com/2015/5/30/8689481/margaret-hamilton-apollo-software)

It's all I ever see. I want some recognition too.

muh peanut butter

The concentration camp was invented by the British to kill Boer women according to Adolf Hitler

Everything from 1200 AD to now

I think it will be better to organise the thread this way: one post - one good scientist\invention\contribution of your nation made by male. (not including "white" to prevent x dont counts as white and also to achieve rare inventions from rare flags)

I will start. Russia - Mendeleev's Periodic table of elements (Basically modern chemistry systematisation)

>ICBM
>invented by a white man
Wernher von Braun (like all Germans) was secretly a Jew.

>this Margaret Hamilton meme

As someone in CS it's never ending rage fuel for me, it's only been picking up steam.

So she was just another run of the mill programmer for the team, among many who helped with the Apollo program. That picture of what she is standing next to is program output, which is just a bunch of garbage log material the machine spits out while processing, she probably took the picture as a joke.

Fast forward 50 years and a big mythos has been created about her, her human tall stack of "handwritten code" (whatever in god's name that means), and her central role as Chief Software Engineer for Apollo (when she wasn't even among the 5 main programmers)

the missionary position

Take your pizzagate bullshit to /x/. I'm so tired of hearing about it with no real proof

>Invented by white men
>Steve Jobs was a sand nigger
WE WUZ KANGS!!!!

Who the fuck said Steve Jobs was a sand nigger?

We don't need to blow our own trumpet.

A sand nigger

>What are some of the best things done or invented by white men?

Everything in everyone's daily life across the entire world, basically.

This even includes isolated native tribes. White people were responsible for the moral authority and framework that protects their sovereignty.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Babbage

Charles Babbage KH FRS (/ˈbæbJdʒ/; 26 December 1791 – 18 October 1871) was an English polymath.[1] A mathematician, philosopher, inventor and mechanical engineer, Babbage is best remembered for originating the concept of a programmable computer.

Considered by some to be a "father of the computer",[2] Babbage is credited with inventing the first mechanical computer that eventually led to more complex designs. His varied work in other fields has led him to be described as "pre-eminent" among the many polymaths of his century.[1]

everything was invented by white men

Niggers and bitches didnt invent shit. Asians did

>I'm so fucking sick of hearing all the great things that blacks invented, or that women accomplished. What are some of the best things done or invented by white men?

Note that it's always those that accomplish so little that need to boust and "empower themselves".

When you connect to the internet, when you type shit on your phone or keyboard, when yo watch TV when you interact with pracically any device in your home and life that uses electricity you are using something white male engineers and scientists helped to create (a fair number of them were ashkenazi jews though, to be fair).

You're not a woman or a nigger, you don't need this validation bullshit becase you're not fucking blind.

Steve Jobs' Father: Abdul Fattah Jandali (Syrian)

WE WUZ KAAAAAAAAAAAANGS!!!

YES I'M FUCKING MAD

>or the ICBM (which lead to space travel)
florida space fag here

that is not the case, the V2 was not an ICBM

american ICBMs literally use the left over rockets from the Mercury program

space came before icbms, but warfare did lead to the progress.

also 90% of the space program, microcontrollers, and 95.9% of anything tech related.

also since you mentioned hitler
his scientists did create the first jets

also daily reminder that men considered what she was doing "bitch work"

>hardware: men
>code: women
>card punchers: women who couldn't code but could type fast

>her human tall stack of "handwritten code
IIRC those are compiled punch cards, and not actually garbage, so realistically the code is like 1/16th of that stack.

but considering time on a computer was so fucking valuable you had to do all your code/calculations by hand before you were even allowed to request mainframe time to compile/test it.

and even then you handed your code to someone else to be punched, before you can then, finally fucking test it.

that being said, she probably worked on 3% of that code, she was part of like a 100person team.

>and her central role as Chief Software Engineer for Apollo
fuckin wow havent seen that one yet, that's certainly rage worthy

Is there a page that you'd recommend for me to learn more from? NASA is fucking fascinating. Hopefully Trump will Make NASA Great Again

Hey, dat boi on the lower left was trying to fix europe...

honestly not sure
just do a bunch of tech work, and have friends that work for nasa

i go check out kennedy space center all the time

protip: talk to the old fucks with nasa badges they love talking, and most of them worked on orbiter missions and will gladly give you some history.

>random fun fact: the orbiter had a radiator in the cargobay doors, the ship couldn't function for more than like 3 hours with the bays closed before overheating and shit starts to melt.

And none of the Apollo guys can come out and mention that because they'll just look like a total dick. So their history and accomplishments are being rewritten for them. Pity

this is truly the Age of Reddit

The thing is it is honestly easier to name the few things not invented by whites and subtract them because they are so few. I agree though, it's mostly fucking useless stuff apart from the Asians

Western Civilization. Including the laws and cultures.

Anglo rule of law and property rights

youtube.com/watch?v=Jx8b6RzvC_Y

>what did white people invent
literally everything else

most science today is chink though

>some of the best things done or invented by white men
Everything.

Steve Jobs was literally a Syrian refugee.

>most science today is chink though
most nigger tech is made by them, not developed by them. They don't produce anything they can't steal.

Sup Forums BTFO!

and we would be better off if he fuckin stayed in syria

make some electronics would be cheaper, some companies raise prices simply because apple gets away with it for some reason.

his entire life is in debt to woz, but no one fucking cares he stole everything from him.

if anything, he gave us a good idea what a mass of immigrants would do.

Blacks and women never created much. Most of things are created by cacuasian males.

sorry, don't misunderstand
I'm not saying China, I'm saying the chinese

walk into any graduate level course in the USA, open up Google scholar and just start looking at random articles
>no jews
>60% Chinese
>25% Indian
>15% Whites

kinda hard to tell who's muslim though because indian women wear weird shawls too

it's not a diversity thing though, literally 0% blacks/mexicans

The Model T Ford. The car that made cars for everyone and not just the rich.

>Syrian
>White

AMERICA

Like anything the whites invented could ever compare to peanut butter and chicken and waffles. Blacks are clearly superior

>walk into any graduate level course in the USA, open up Google scholar and just start looking at random articles
Ok, I see what you mean, but you're skewing it still Several things to point out:
>there is a growing disproportionality in the number of asians seeking graduate degrees in western universities
>asians are taking professorships at a growing rate and there will soon be a disparity
>the disparity is dramatically reversed in the private sector
>you're right about there being almost no jews in STEM development roles in the private or research environments
The disparity in publishing also requires you to mentally deflate it considering we're in the middle of a "crisis of reproducibility" in peer reviewed publishing, and universities are fast devolving into virtual diploma mills. Most of the tech papers you see in Google scholar aren't based on research or even prototyping of any sort, they're just rhetorical conjecture papers with little or no proof of concept work.

oh look a single mother

stupid newfag, you can't bump your own thread on 1st post, OP, the software doesn't allow it, you fucking cocksucker.

Isaac Newton was a black man

Seriously? I've been doing this for years

See if I give a fuck bitch nigga

You will not get away with this steve jobs.

"I'm gonna get away with puttin' my foot up your ass if you don't shut the fuck up." - Steve Jobs, probably

Craftsman tools.

everything?

Almost everything. Too much to name.

everything

>not naming the actual inventor of cars, gasoline or diesel engines because they're german
>being this butthurt
typical anglofag

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Benz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gottlieb_Daimler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikolaus_Otto
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolf_Diesel

I feel like the thing that has most altered the world is rifled firearms