What if the liberals are actually able to block him? it's starting to make me nervous

what if the liberals are actually able to block him? it's starting to make me nervous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gREZDJ6Uk9I
youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck are they talking about? They already lost

It doesn't matter.
They have a dozen ways to start thier war with Russia.

Just get ready for it.

Thanks to Trump, I have enough tears to sustain the next two generations of my family.

Quit shilling they cant stump trump

This idiot is a fucking LARPer

Probably planning a disruption at the inauguration.

Tasty. This is a tears and redpill cooking thread now

Idkl I saw some other white bitch talking about how their strength in numbers will astound us or some shit

This is actually from institutionalized racism. Blacks don't commit more crime they get framed

>getting framed for violent crime with an actual victim

>what if the liberals are actually able to

haven't you learned anything this year, user? liberals have been unable to accomplish a single, solitary thing. furthermore, trump can never be stumped.

dilbert man scott adams had a post about cognitive dissonance and how we are about to witness increasing and increasing levels of it as liberals refuse to accept reality and start rationalizing their "loss" in more and more ridiculous and mind-blowingly obscure manners

>t.nigger

>this is what liberals actually believe
They'll also say when you show them crime statistics that it's not blacks faults because they live in an oppressive system.

yes, millions of blacks get framed every year by black policemen in black neighborhoods with black police chiefs and black mayors in a country with a black president.

cry harder.

have a tl;dr?

We're already seeing it. I read winding rants everyday from a histrionic man-baby(both emotionally and physically) about how terrible Trump is.

Why would that make you nervous? It will result in a civil war.

The happening should make you happy, not nervous.

nice "argument" you got there. let's see if you're capable of logic and critical thought.

2011 arrest data from the FBI:
>Males constituted 98.0% of those arrested for forcible rape
>Males constituted 89.0% of those arrested for robbery
>Males constituted 85.0% of those arrested for burglary
>Males constituted 83.0% of those arrested for arson.
>Males constituted 81.5% of those arrested for motor-vehicle theft.
>Males constituted 81.7% of those arrested for stolen property.
>Males constituted 81.7% of those arrested for vandalism.
>Males constituted 79.7% of those arrested for offenses against family and children.
>Males constituted 77.8% of those arrested for aggravated assault

hmm...what's going on??? are males being framed by females??? why is there a war on male bodies in this country. hell, 97% of police shootings are against males, but males only make up 50% of the population!!! is this institutionalized sexism against men??? what's going on here??? can you help me understand, user? plz i'm confused!!!

they can only try to 2nd amendment off trump now

2020 elections though...
trump is safe until something happens to california
>Sup Forums is a containment board
>california is a containment state

dots are the mililtary base

i really hope they try a full scale attack

>Drumpftards actually think the electoral college will vote him in
The majority of the country is on Hillary's side, what did you think would happen?

>We are organizing our days & lives to defeat you.

jobless losers.

>majority of country

take away the 11 million illegals voters in this country (3-6 million in CA alone) and trump BTFO her out in the popular vote as well.

can't wait for justin to ban Sup Forums in leafistan

So so many shills . Watch what the US and Russian military does if/when they seriously try to unseat trump. It will be a brainwashed liberal Holocaust.

>11 million illegals
that number is rising almost as fast as jews caught in the holocaust

Interesting

Prove it. Should be easy considering there are MILLIONS of cases and many millions more not even reported.

>raving feral liberals set themselves up for a flase flag.
i dont have a problem with this anymore. we won. Soros can use his cannon fodder as he wants. Wont change the fact the we're taking the country back

>Millions of us are preparing to stand in your way, Donald

Read that in Ted Cruz's voice

>we are organizing to beat you
>we are organizing by liking pictures on fagbook
the only people "doing" anything are the blm niggers paid by soros and all they do is create chaos so they can steal shit

dead people vote but it's rarer to see them form roadblocks

DIOS MIO REMEMBER THE 16 TRILLION ILLEGALS STUPID PENDEJO!

It's mostly Mexicans though.
Who came here to make money, still have strong ties to thier country and aren't about to stick around for a civil war.

Dahnald we are standing in your way, hand over the delegates!

It's called the Abstract you uneducated pleb

Yeah but the difference is that the holocaust never happened bud

>Blacks don't commit more crime they get framed
ahh... the fresh new b8 meme
spicy

>(1)

>that profile pic tho
>how intimidating

we shall correct their mistake

>our lives to block you
Just a little pepper spray and tear gas then?

They won't actually die for what they believe in since they're a bunch of adult-children.

A little resistance will be fine, the liberals as a whole can only act like bags of potatoes.

libs are weak hippies. black niggers commit all the crime in america. i hate jews and spics too they smell and rape and steal. deport them all. white people only in trumps america haha MAGA !

>Liberal doesn't have a job

Quelle surprise

>That Justin Hendrix
My sides.

This leaf gets it.

Have faith, friend. We'll come out on top.

youtube.com/watch?v=gREZDJ6Uk9I

YOU WILL NEVER WIN TWITTER, SHITLORDS

They're fucked and they appear to know it now. Quite why they are the way they are is another question. How can they be so emotionally vested in politics but know nothing about it whatsoever?

>word-thinking

It amuses me to no end how you STILL think applying some label to something makes it true

>look we have a word for this! look look looklooklooklook this means we KNOW about it and it HAS to be true because how can we be aware of something and have a name for it if it isn't?

>tfw I find Vox Day a cocky individual that overestimates his own intelligence

Why?
They will be begging him to stay in 4 years time

They will shut the fuck up when game of thrones begins again

So some cops and security guards "forcefully guide" these faggoty protesters away from Trump. Who cares?

Yep thats kinda what i thought when i read it. They obviously have fuck all else going on in their lives.

twice

You've seen the light too?

He's an ass, but he buttflusters SJW's for a living, so I can't hate the guy too much.

It already exceeded it since the Holocaust had 0 people taken.

This. We Americans have remarkably short attention span.

How? They have no leg to stand on legally and the left is full of pussy ass entitled white kids that would never do anything that might disrupt their day to day living. Shitposting on the internet is literally the bravest thing any of these people have done dating back hundreds of years.

>the electors, donald
oh no, not delegates 2.0

True. He just really left a bad taste in my mouth when he said he will not "dumb down" his content and what he means by dumb down is he will not give newcomers that listen to him a foundational overview of what he is talking about.

That sort of logic really pisses me off and it's the kind of shit I expect from liberals. He is such a self absorbed little twat of a man.

Nice poxy, leaf

Haha.. there is no excuse for their behavior other than an obvious lack of intelligence.

how many laws is this breaking?

>You will never be a jobless liberal
>You will never study a worthless degree at an Ivy League university
>You will never live at the expense of the state
>You will never ne able to shitpost on twitter against the president-elect
>You will never be able to be so pathetic and useless that your entire life has been organized to "defeat" the president-elect

Why are progressives allowed to exist again?

Dozens, not to mention completely upending the idea of private property and the underpinnings of our government.

but it doesnt matter because leftists are MAD

None because it'll never happen. Liberals are desperate and delusional, as usual.

I'm talking about the conspiracy and suggestion

Hahaha that's exactly what it is omfg

It's like pottery

Don't arrest them! It's a dumb internet comment that makes the author look insane and discredits their entire ideology by association.

They deserve a participation medal; we couldn't achieve anything like what we've seen this year if it wasn't for people like that. Shame it's not in French or Dutch. Or even Italian at the moment.

No they won't. It doesn't matter how much good Trump does, they will always find a way to spin it as a bad thing. They are completely insane.

Never thought about it like that

Sorry, my autism often hinders my allies.

>tfw you get to watch Trump win twice

Please, stay in one of our black townships for a week. Then try and tell me that blacks dont commit more crimes than whites.

>leaf
>uses "drumpf"
>1 post by this ID

checks out

This year has shown me pretty blatantly that the US presidency is effectively a Manchester United/City football match. Neither supporter of their team will back down and the losing team is mined for salt endlessly.

>is this institutionalized sexism against men?
Honestly, I think such thing might exist. Females are usually being treated way better than men in general.

Is their plan to just stand in the road some more?

I think the internet is about to get a whole lot more gore photos of people run over by trucks this January.

>rising

source on that? 11 million is a conservative (low) estimate. it could be anywhere from 10-30 million in the USA (3-6 million in california alone). these people don't write-in "Yes. 12 illegal immigrants living here" on the USA Census form, ya dingus.

youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw

fuck off nigger

11 million sounds lowball to me at this point. I swear I've been hearing it's was 11 million 12 years ago

I'm actually the same guy I just wanted to see how hard being ctr would be

Oh fuck off times.

Tldr for that one is just melanin makes animals more violent and since humans are animals...

would be funny if they think stopping the inauguration would prevent trump from becoming president.

like traveling back in time to prevent someone being born.

Can confirm I was fucking with you guys off my phone

>Less than 10% of heads of state are female!
>Less than 10% of FTSE 100 CEOs are female!

I'm giving you the (you) the maple nigger above you deserves nothing.