Look at her in the eyes and tell her you're not taking more Syrian refugees Sup Forums

Look at her in the eyes and tell her you're not taking more Syrian refugees Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/08/30/us/syrian-refugees-in-the-united-states.html?_r=0
youtu.be/GjK08QEa6WI
snopes.com/photos/politics/masswedding.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=EYX2pmXe14U
youtube.com/watch?v=vRgpV7RFnic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sorry cunt, we're full.

Feed her to the sharks. She'll make better bait than this thread.

>SAGE

FPBP

No mas pinche puta

>Implying

Fuck off slag

Sandnigger can get a taste of the nigger whipper 5000

Looks like a gypsy.

We take you into local refugie center with 165 men.

You will have wait one year for adoption im sure the refugie men look after you.

Welcome to germany

too old

shes full

Fuck off little girl. Oh by the way Santa isn't real and your mummy hates you.

We are not taking any more refugees. There you go, happy now?

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

She should go to Turkey or you know at least another 5 countries that are closer that fucking Canada! Useful idiot

taking more?

we wont take ANY and we havent taken any

fuck off we're full, try the united nordic caliphates i hear they're more than happy

eva green face

We dont like you're kind fuck off

has george soros stopped employing someone to update that fake account yet?

3/10, would fuck

>still sage thread

Real funny you're trying to sexually appeal to us but it won't work we don't want refugees no matter how tight

I've got some bad news for you

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/08/30/us/syrian-refugees-in-the-united-states.html?_r=0

>fake

it's a verified account

PSSHHH..... nnothing personel kid.

>Welcome! Hope you enjoy your host family's pitbull; it's really a breed of peace.

go to Idlib

Fuck off syrian girl

I'd tell her that her daddy is a coward who fled when he shouldnbe fighting in his homeland, and because he's using up all the social services, we can't take any more women or "children"

(((verified)))

((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))

I am not taking anymore syrian refugees.

What does this do?

We're not taking refugees, sorry.

You have to go back and make Syria great again.

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

Hi Bill!

youtu.be/GjK08QEa6WI

sorry, lass. I self radicalised on the internet.

Maybe that ugly inbred shitface is cute to you, but it's not to white people.

We can't talk to her without her husband's permission

Anti-Mine duty

Fuck off were full

Actually,we are taking,but it's going to cost you something...

Eat shit.

>fat
into the trash

snopes.com/photos/politics/masswedding.asp

Look into her eyes and tell her she'll have to grow up in country with Shariah Law.

As a black man I completely agree. Why settle for less when you can just grab a whitey? Like there's literally no reason not to.

Fuck off, we're full

You immense, intense fucking faggot.

ah some lovely fact-checking from (((((((((((((((((snopes)))))))))))))))))) there

Through my church I actually am working to save people from the humanitarian disaster in Syria and give them a chance in this country

Fuck. Right. Off. Nigger.
We do not welcome sandniggers.

You can come but only after we make sure all your older brothers bones are picked clean by vultures on a long dead battlefield.

not an argument

youtube.com/watch?v=EYX2pmXe14U

>American flails
lmaoing at your melee weapon, my space marine

Look at him in the eyes and tell him you're not taking more Syrian refugees Sup Forums

>as a black man
>flag

stop fucking kids

women and children under 14?
why not.
all men should fight in wars adn unfuck their country

If all the "refugees" were lolis and young single men were given priority in adopting them then bring on the refugees. But that's the opposite of how it is so fuck off

I spit on her and tell her to fuck off in hope her brother tries to help her so it will be legally possible to cut out his guts

Get out.

more meat for the meat grinder. many such cases.

> children under 14?
user, this is what EU considers to be "poor 13 years old kid".

stop projecting ahmed

> 1-9 is most costly option
Why would one even want to have infant slave? You can't have sex with it, and most likely it will die fast w/out proper care.

youtube.com/watch?v=vRgpV7RFnic

You have to go back, but 1st.... zipppppp... I have something for you.

كفوا عنا نحن كلنا.

Assurance of virginity. They will have sex with it as soon as they can fit their penis inside probably. Sick fucks.

Look at him in the eyes and tell him you're not taking more Syrian refugees Sup Forums.

I hope she and all of her kind will die

do you want to see my camel?

looks like a fucking gypsy, fuck off

If we could just take those girls, or just women altogether, I'd be fine. Sure you still get some terrorist risk, but a lot less. Unfortunately that's not feasible.

I'm living in an apartment with 3 Americanized Muslim girls, they all walk around with no bra and cook me homemade sandnigger food every morning and evening, because I made the hottest one my gf and she's sort of half-converted to Christianity (won't officially convert because she doesn't want to upset her parents but no longer practices Muslim shit).

If Syrian refugees were all women I would love to have them over, I'm living the life they are great waifus.

Unfortunately it's all men of raping age.

>$171 for a girl
>$42 for a 40-50 year old woman

Patrice was right.

>tfw no Syrian gf

were not taking more Syrian refugees

Those are called tits bro.

You have to go back
Lazim torja3i

those digits holy shit

Where's her burka? Very haram...

except that 90% of the """refugees" are adult males

Can i murder her after i tell her that ?

Checked, prepare your anus Osterreich

It's best to start training her from very early. And there's good sex stuff you can do with a toddler.

This, fuck Austrians.